The weirdest fucking thing just happened with bumble

So my ex has told me that she, absolutely, under no circumstances wants to hear from me again.

I agreed to give her space and start dating other people.

I am 1000 miles away from her. Her and I met on bumble and had a 2 year relationship. Tonight, I paid for bumble boost.

Within 5 minutes, it automatically matched me with my ex. I didn't swipe right. She sure as hell didn't swipe right.

But how the fuck did bumble automatch my ex and I when I'm 1000 miles away? This just seems too weird to be a coincidence.

Do we live in a simulation?

Unironically, her bumble photos are just selfies that I took of us with me cropped out so it's kind or funny.

Attached: Screenshot_20181006-125847.png (1080x1920, 289K)

What the fuck is bumble

Install Gentoo

>Do we live in a simulation?
According to Kanye West, maybe.

install gentoo

Cool story bro

>I didn't swipe right. She sure as hell didn't swipe right.

One of you is lying.

>But how the fuck did bumble automatch my ex and I when I'm 1000 miles away? This just seems too weird to be a coincidence.

Attached: 4d6.gif (452x523, 3K)

They bought data of one (or both) of you from somewhere else. Probably stolen data.

An app for desperate numale faggots, where womyn have to approve of a dude's profile before they can talk to one another.

The answer is simple.
You entrusted your data to a proprietary dating app where they sell all your data to the highest bidder.

>In heterosexual matches, only female users can make the first contact with matched male users
Are you a male feminist

this
it always amuses me when normans let a proprietary app access their data and then act all surprised when the developers use it

Both have to

>desperate numale faggots
literally me

>dating applications
I always had very low expectations from "males" on Jow Forums, but this is a new low.

>online thot attention seeking
It looks like Jow Forums has reached a new low :^)

The botnet sees all.
The botnet knows all.
Accept the botnet, user.

>bumble
just use pof or tinder like a normal person

I think there's certain markers or keywords or your profiles that match them up

but how will I find women into pegging