Apple may treat their customers like subhumans but I buy their stuff because the company is American

>Apple may treat their customers like subhumans but I buy their stuff because the company is American

How do we convince patriots that they are harming themselves and America by supporting this evil company?

Attached: 1518106245916.png (862x855, 80K)

Literally all their shit is manufacturered in China.

To be fair so is every other manufacturers shit. To play devils advocate here at least with Apple the corporate profits are repatriated to the USA, even if Apple executives are mostly greedy Jews who deserve the Indian treatment

Ridicule iToddlers and give them the exact opposite treatment they try to achieve with their fruit toy virtue signalling.

Attached: 1523717954338.jpg (800x2500, 846K)

>Google may spy on you like subhumans but I buy their stuff because I'm a poor retard

Given the alternative is Microsoft, I don't blame them.

>the corporate profits are repatriated to the USA
HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAH

As opposed to supporting all those tech companies that have never done anything evil? Find one and then we'll talk.

Google makes a single line of phones and they're not popular.

Mactoddlers btfo

I buy a Samsung phone, Samsung shareholders who are mostly Koreans get the biggest cut of profits, if I buy Apple at least more of the shareholders are American and Apple is a US registered company with its HQ in Cupertino so Uncle Schlomo also gets a cut in corporate taxes

Dont get me wrong Im not saying Apple are wonderful people or anything but there is an argument in favor of buying American even if everything is actually assembled overseas

Tell them about Apple's tax evasion practices, OP. Apple is using European tax havens to keep literal billions of dollars that should rightfully be supporting America.

>the corporate profits are repatriated to the USA
Only the parts they won't owe any taxes on. Apple literally doesn't give anything back to the country they operate in and benefit from the laws and services of.

Having seen the state of Macs today, I would much rather use Windows 10 than a Mac.

Personally I'd still rather the state of Macs than the state of Windows.

said the nervous microsoft employee

Attached: 1498557074991.png (1000x607, 555K)

At least I can get current parts, repair it when it breaks, and upgrade parts when it becomes obsolete.

No. I would still prefer Linux for the most part, given what a shitshow Windows 10 has become.

I exclusively pirate, fuck paying for digital distribution. Demanding money for digital distribution is extremely immoral, unethical, and kikeish.
Steve Jobs pushed paid digital distribution yet he had physical copies, pic related. Very hypocritical

Attached: very hypocritical.jpg (735x490, 96K)

>At least I can get current parts, repair it when it breaks, and upgrade parts when it becomes obsolete.
Fair enough, though those are lesser problems than a lot of people make them out to be. Still bigger problems than with most PCs, certainly, but not the CANNOT EVER BE DONE some people say it is.

Stop crying, androjeet

Consider the Macbook Pro, because it is so popular. What people most frequently upgrade on a laptop is the RAM and the disk. Upgrading a laptop CPU was never as popular since you can't go THAT far up typically, and RAM and disk give a bigger boost for the price. Anyway, on most PC laptops this is easy, and they often even make individual cut-outs with doors held shut by a standard phillips screw. On the current Macbook Pro, both of these are soldered to the board.

It's also semi common to replace the keyboard, since that malfunctions at a relatively high rate. Either debris or liquid gets in, or a key is damaged by other means. If a single keycap is damaged, it can be pried off with no further disassembly. If keys no longer respond or can't be pressed, the entire keyboard can be removed and replaced, usually without much disassembly. On current Macbook Pros, you have to take apart everything and either replace the entire top shell (official way) or break tiny plastic rivets to get the keyboard out of it (unofficial way). Individual keycaps are very difficult to remove without breaking the mechanism under them and ruining the keyboard.

It's also possible to replace upgrade the LCD panel, so long as you can find one that's the right size and with the correct connector (LVDS or eDP). On most PC laptops this is just a question of prying the bezel off, undoing a few standard screws and unplugging a cable. I've done it myself, it was surprisingly easy. But on the Macbook Pro it's all glued together so you have to ease a glass plate loose with hot air. And apparently now the new ones will brick themselves if you do manage to replace it.

tbf, their mac pro, and I guess iMac pro aswell (but dont quote me on this one), are assembled in the US

From boards and parts made in China.

Isn't Motorola American?

The company is but all their products are made in China.

So just like apple?

No. I'd just like something that isn't made in China and probably infected with these fucking botnet chips.

Attached: chinese-spying-chips.png (900x450, 183K)