HOLY FUCKING SHIT

HOLY FUCKING SHIT
where were you when anime just literally BTFO every and all smarthpone faggots? There is absolutely no reason to own an 24/7 surveillance device.

Attached: smartphonefags BTFO.jpg (1083x1776, 489K)

> no reason

But how will I look up cute cat pictures when riding the bus?

Why do these animes have gigantic titties?

A thread died for this

why wouldn't they?

cause its senran kagura

which anime is this?

second season of senran kagura

ah, haven't gotten to it yet

What a waste of oxygen you are, OP.

FUCKING
YUMI

Attached: 1531439495111.png (471x500, 152K)

Otherwise people wouldn't be watching them

Get a J2ME telnet client, connect to your home Linux system, and use cat for all your cat related needs on the go.

Because they are female.

>a fictional character doesn't feel a need for one
I am so blown the fuck out. This surely proves that the thing I want for my own reasons is pointless. I will immediately throw mine away in favour of a mobile phone that does nothing but make phone calls.

She's right though. It doesn't serve a real helpful purpose. It just wastes massive amounts of time.

She's literally me.

"haven't you heard, yumi-chi? only evil ninja refuse to adapt to a smartphone. you're a good ninja, aren't you?"

Attached: 1513650056459.jpg (640x800, 99K)

Because you're retarded, neet or a woman. I need mine for GPS navigation because I travel a lot and emails.

need != want

I don't need money, but I don't like working for free

I got around fine without a GPS before I got one, but now depend on it instead of figuring things out from landmarks when I'm confused. It's made me dependent on it and I should make an effort not to let my brain's spatial skills atrophy.

As for email, that can be checked from a normal computer like we used to before phones. Life didn't used to be filled with little bleets of constant interruption. People need to get used to not receiving a response to their mail in 5 minutes again.

>Siki

I'd argue that internet access on a mobile device is actually helpful, depending on specific use case. As is having GPS as a feature. But those aside, even if they truly offer nothing of actual use and only serve to waste time, the same is true of so much else in this world that people have anyway. And sure, pretty much all of those also have people eager to point out that no-one really needs them. But those people can get bent.

Good for you, but I did NOT get around fine without GPS. I scraped by, sure, but I'm significantly better off with it than without. Does that mean I'm dependent on it? Sure. I'm dependent on lots of things; that's not in itself a reason to renounce them.

Not having social media really improves your life by about 100x. A cellphone is nice to
>quickly search something
>listen to music (in FLAC btw)
>play kancolle on the go
>and shop for anime figures
really thats the only reason for my owning of a smartphone.

Because it's literally based on a fanservice game where the purpose is to destroy the clothes girls are wearing.

Their heads are also huge so if they had normal tits they'd look underage, although they probably are anyway.

>not getting a tablet + featurephone combo instead
Anything that isn't calling and texting, I'd rather do on something that isn't a tiny screen

Because it's literally the big tits anime, senran kagura

Attached: 1362963581439.jpg (1280x720, 264K)

>play kancolle on the go
Even F/GO is better.

I couldn't play more than 5 mins of that shit. Liked the vns and anime though. Game just sucked