China has defeated the jew

Attached: 1509810544328.png (746x541, 519K)

Other urls found in this thread:

techpowerup.com/247340/tsmc-ex-employee-charged-with-smuggling-16nm-and-10nm-ip-to-hlmc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>by Anton Shilov

Will this help me funpost faster?

If not, it's worthless.

Attached: 1429424266159.jpg (520x539, 58K)

Oy vey don't be anti-Semitic, goy!

>China

I'll pass on the chinese spyware

Why cant the entire waifer be the cpu? Why do we have to get cucked by those little squares?

if you are willing to pay for it then sure, that'll be a $10 million dollar chip

>ten million dollar dollar chip

TSMC is Taiwain, i.e. good, capitalist China, not bad commie China.

Because the manufacturing process is not perfect, and on a wafer like that you have a few failed chips.
If the entire thing was a single chip, the failure rate would be much, much higher (you'd have to throw the entire thing away) and it would be prohibitively expensive.

You also have many issues related to power dissipation, signal delays, etc. Even people who want a lot of computation power (supercomputers) use many discrete chips instead of a very big one.

>implying every other option doesn't have yank spyware.
What does it matter who is the one spying on you? In fact living in the west I'd rather have chink spyware on my computer if it meant that I don't need to have yank spyware.

That was shockingly quick. Reminder that TSMC started their 7nm process volume production in June this year so that's barely 4 months from 7nm to 7nm EUV.

The Chinese are on the ascendancy to being the world's sole superpower.

Are you retarded? The Chinese can't even figure out stolen 14nm tech. These are the Taiwanese.

when are they going to be released.

t. waiting patiently to upgrade from 2200g

>Chinese taipei is not China

Attached: anime-girl-with-questionmark.jpg (362x346, 36K)

based and republic-of-china-pilled

Shit happens when you pay several billion dollars and are deathly afraid of the competition leaving you in the dust.
The EUV integration is partial, I think its up to 4 critical layers, but it still reduces mask count significantly, will improve area by maybe 10%, and improve perf by up to 15% vs their non EUV 7nm.
5nm will leverage it substantially in comparison.

When does Apple usually launch new devices? They'll have the first 7nm EUV parts actually shipping for the consumer market.
For AMD EUV Zen3 will likely be mid 2020.

>Chinese taipei
Not a think CCP has 0 control over the island

OH but they will soon.

China is only commie by name now.

>commie china
>entire "communist" state is funded by capitalist economy

That's actually Russian, you dip.

> Shillov

50 chong was sent to your Alibaba account.

if the same pattern holds from the last year, it looks the main Zen lineup comes out in the late spring, and then the APU comes out in late winter of the next year.
If that's the case we will see proper zen+ APU's in late winter 2019, a few months before the zen 2 launch

Taiwan is not China

Heck, China even tries to steal TSMC's technology

techpowerup.com/247340/tsmc-ex-employee-charged-with-smuggling-16nm-and-10nm-ip-to-hlmc

Yes Goy! Chink spyware is so much more badder than our jew spyware!!

What's the difference?

Snort some coke :DDDDDDD

wait AMD is made in china?
yikes looks like we won't be going for the 2700x for my new build after all

Taiwan. Not China. You're good bro.

lol China is still 20 years away from making a 2018 chip. They have the right parts for the technologies after stealing the IP but are incompetent in actually getting it to work, like everything they do (lol@their failed attempt to copy su-33).

The only chips they can do that are competitive are re-doing 20-30 year old technology at a ridiculously low price. They're killing it in microcontrollers, for example

>Shit happens when you pay several billion dollars and are deathly afraid of the competition leaving you in the dust.

I wonder if my kickstarter for "Transcension Enterprizes" will reach the several billion dollars mark.

Attached: FB_IMG_1538151567323.jpg (710x1018, 131K)

As if anything could stop them. They are just being patient.