Emachines

>emachines

Attached: never obsolete.jpg (2048x1536, 280K)

They were good enough.

>tfw my first laptop was emachines

What were these things? For poors he couldn't afford a normal computer?

Jow Forums is 18+....

Yeah and 18yo people were born in 2000. Now post an image of wojak crying over lost time and kill yourself.

it was about as cheap as you could go and not get a shitty computer

>it was about as cheap as you could go and not get a shitty computer
What did they skimp out on though. I know that they didn't have super premium gpus, but they weren't horrible especially for the price.

not everyone here is an amerilard

I'm finnish

tfw born in 2000

Attached: 1539127949870.png (321x300, 112K)

zoom zoom

emachines were still used throughout the 2000s, just not as common

my emachines did not even come with a video card, it was all integrated graphics on a Celeron D chip
it worked just fine if you were surfing the web or playing simple shit like CounterStrike, but in 2005 I downloaded the demo for Doom 3 to my emachines computer, and even on the lowest available settings, it was still a sputtering, laggy wreck

Post driver's license for proof

Uhhh, my roommate has one of those things that ran WindowsME. I had to fix that piece of shit all the time.
Build your own kids!

Attached: 1309758721620.jpg (968x1296, 370K)

Check out the 'e'.

Attached: acer logo (46).jpg (1024x768, 25K)

>tfw my 2011 PC build is actually never obsolete

Attached: 1532450907908.jpg (334x334, 92K)

Basically the gimmick was you had to sign up for an expensive internet connection contract for 2 years, and then you'd get upgrades to the desktop every other year.

Only computer/case I ever had
>tfw really never obsolete

I dont know what the fuck is (((OP)))s problem its obviously a divide and conquer shill
apart from a few computers with paid windows (xp, 10 twice, vista) I just try to salvage computers I find, install DOS 6.22 to Scan disk to remove bad sectors (If i just go straight to a bigger OSs it wont work because it installs on a bad sectors and fucks the whole hard drive), use the windows 98 boot disk to install Windows 98 (an iso, from the archive of course), go for a fuckfest of driver hunts, get kernel ex or whatever else
I still dont know how get youtube running on it but ive gotten httpS support
AND ITS ALL FREE

so they were machines that only were capable of running emacs?

>ellipses
Take your own advice

i'll finnish you in a minute if you talk to me like that again!

emachines > vimachines

Their PSUs were fire risks.