User of Jow Forums is like Elliot or not?

user of Jow Forums is like Elliot or not?

Attached: mr-robot-800x500.jpg (800x500, 34K)

>linux mint
>gnome
this says alot about our society

So I see you're running GNOME

Attached: 1486602282849.jpg (934x524, 44K)

that asuka wallpaper however...

He has no sense of humor, and even Jow Forums autismos at least have a sense of humor

Fuck no

who's elliot?

how the fuck is he going to have a sense of humor if he is depressive?

no, haven't even seen that show and i can tell you no

You know I'm actually on KDE myself

Exactly my point, he can be likable but because he doesn't have ANY sense of humor he will never be lovable.

Im severely depressed and I can laugh about that. Whats your point?

Attached: tenor.gif (224x200, 533K)

I like this show :)

>severely depressed
don't lie to us, i knew people with the depression, they are like a black hole of pure negativity, never saw him flinch a single muscle of his face all the time i had at my side NEVER!

what kind of hacker visits a therapist

You can have depression and enjoy your life at the same time.. It's the same as having HIV and being on anti-retrovirals (I know you're retarded so - they essentially stop the virus in it's tracks and can even get you to a point of no detection).

I've been on 4 different meds interchangably for the last 6 years and it's changed my life. I am still depressed, that will never change.

>inb4 reddit spacing

No, they are called paragraphs, they are not unique to reddit.

Attached: 38531505_387434834994523_7967960706916024320_n.jpg (500x889, 40K)

Dude that whole post was a single paragraph.

What defines a paragraph is subjective by nature, typically however, it is defined as a distinct section of writing.

not at all, most user on Jow Forums can't even into fizzbuzz

Attached: 1538312366933.webm (640x360, 384K)

"The so-called ‘psychotically depressed’ person who tries to kill herself doesn’t do so out of quote ‘hopelessness’ or any abstract conviction that life’s assets and debits do not square. And surely not because death seems suddenly appealing. The person in whom Its invisible agony reaches a certain unendurable level will kill herself the same way a trapped person will eventually jump from the window of a burning high-rise. Make no mistake about people who leap from burning windows. Their terror of falling from a great height is still just as great as it would be for you or me standing speculatively at the same window just checking out the view; i.e. the fear of falling remains a constant. The variable here is the other terror, the fire’s flames: when the flames get close enough, falling to death becomes the slightly less terrible of two terrors. It’s not desiring the fall; it’s terror of the flames. And yet nobody down on the sidewalk, looking up and yelling ‘Don’t!’ and ‘Hang on!’, can understand the jump. Not really. You’d have to have personally been trapped and felt flames to really understand a terror way beyond falling." (David Foster Wallace 2008, 696-7)

One that is court mandated to, according to the show.

Take your HIV somewhere else.

I've know people with clinical depression and social anxiety. He clearly does not act like one but just wears a black hoodie with the hood on.

Tyrell is absolutely based

4th season will surely have his unJUSTing arc, r-right?

I do suffer from clinical depression, and I have multiple attempts on my life, I am not here to prove how edgy I am, just saying that I find humor in my life.

is this show worth watching t b h? it looks like a hacker show through a normie lens

Attached: 484712781_2099055e76.jpg (500x375, 118K)

I don't have HIV

Attached: 1537450643131.gif (550x400, 1.5M)

Nah dog, that was one uniform rebuttal, it belongs in a singular paragraph. There is no reason to string two 'sentences' and space them to leave another 'paragraph' alone.

Yes, it's very good, but if you know your way around computers you may find parts cringy.

Why are american so obese I don't get it. You have easy and cheap access to fitness equipment, plenty of dietary information. All you need is a little bit of a desire to be in shape

I hate jokes / comedy and this is my main board.

So you hate yourself? No wonder you're depressed.

I'd like to think people here aren't doing street drugs and fucking sketchy girls related to the drugs.

I clearly don't know as much about English as you so I'll just assume you are correct, my bad

Dumb.

I actually like myself a lot. Always have. Blows my mind when I run into people who think little of themselves.

mate i'm paranoid schizophrenic, have anxiety issues, concentration issues, sometimes just give up while working on something and depression

What meds should I try out? Right now I'm on 5mg of valium, 10mg of ambien and 600mg of lyrica
need some antipsychotics or some shit i dont know my psychiatrist is coming back next week and she's being vague about what i'll get and is saying shit about my character

if you think they are obese then you haven't seen many Americans. but at least we don't have designated shitting streets pajeet

...t-terry?

>only Americans and pajeets exist
Has the lard started affecting your brain?

Honestly mate, I don't know anything about schitzophrenia, I can only recommend Duloxetine (the current antidepressant I'm on), it's fucking great. I was previously on Citalopram, and desu I didn't even realise I was a zombie till I stopped taking it.

I take Temazepam, Duloxetine, Mirtazipine (GREAT for psychosis symptoms, but makes you fat as fuck if you are not careful) and Clonazepam.

Sorry I can't help you more, how is the Ambiem? I want to try it for sleep, I can't keep taking Temazepam it's too addictive and has stopped working as well.

No, I'm more like Tyrell, plus I run KDE.

Attached: tyrell.gif (245x245, 629K)

Based Tyrell

Attached: Tyrell_288x288.jpg (288x288, 21K)

As for giving up prematurely, I know what you mean, it's taken me 7 years to admit that I am lazy, unmotivated etc, now I just study hard and dont stop until I know the subject inside out.. It's just perseverance and dedication, I'm hardly there yet, but it really is a muscle, you need to practice and keep at it

Attached: 1537638904711.jpg (826x960, 57K)

yes, but the other elliot

Attached: a79fd1f87e2c6fd88ba5708c08fed8c735a772a7_hq.jpg (773x1024, 51K)

some of us are so autistic and depressed that they get railroaded by sketchy friends to try drugs

getting sex would have been fine bt i never got laid

>be 1st Elliot
>built a time machine in 2028 and send technologies to 1986, creating E-Corp
>hire 2nd Elliot for hack Fsociety and sell time machine blueprints in black market

Seasons 1-2-3