If you started coding after 2010, then you're not a real programmer. Sorry, you just aren't

If you started coding after 2010, then you're not a real programmer. Sorry, you just aren't.

Attached: developer.png (800x400, 104K)

good thread

20 y/o chad fuck your wife again?

I started coding in basic in 2009 when I was nine years old desu

Yeah, I forgot to add: If you're still a teenager, this doesn't apply.

t. 35-year-old boomer who's about to be sacked to make room for an energetic JS developer

Attached: index.png (231x219, 10K)

I think I started in 2008 when I was 20.

at least you're currently making $300k+
you should be ready to retire soon

Yea, 8 years isn't nearly enough time to be a coder! You tell em OP!

You know what I meant. I meant if you didn't start coding until it became trendy, then you're not a real programmer. You're just a wannabee hipster jumping on a trend.

>b-but I was a programmer before it was cool!
yeah, you're still an antiquated old fart who brings nothing new to the table. Move aside boomer

> coding

>Programming was only good because it was underground, now that everyone is doing it I am obligated to hate it!
I bet you think arch is shit too right?

Good thing I made my first hello world in 2006 to qualify by your arbitrary metric.

Attached: 15182101218224.jpg (598x714, 303K)

what if I'm now 20 ?

If you started coding after 1999, then you're not a real programmer. Sorry, you just aren't.

youre telling me I had to start program when I was 5 years old? pathetic

Honestly your thread should be

"If you started coding before 2010, then you're not a real programmer. Sorry, you just aren;t"

If you started coding after 1988, then you're not a real programmer. Sorry, you just aren't.

>tfw people born when you wrote your first program are soon in their 30s

Attached: 1420112907201.png (550x535, 243K)

If you weren't around for ITS at MIT, you're not a real programmer.

I started coding 2 years ago at the age of 22.

Attached: gMYIAxC.png (237x229, 136K)

>I was programming before it was cool
>"you're a wannabee hipster"

Attached: 1527211046314.gif (500x382, 125K)

This thread would have been funny in 2014. Now it's just a window to a failed life.

If you started coding after the age of 6, you're not gonna make it.

enjoy your b&

Attached: Capture.png (1894x972, 143K)

We all know you got replaced by a better programmer who is half your age, faggot.Hide and ignore the silly thread

Fucking gatekeeper

I wish this was me, but I got raised by a couple of inept boomers and started at 14 in 2010

i was 19 and had been using c++ when you were 2 years old. weird.

wait for it...

The OP doesn't apply to zoomers.

i started back in 2006, i can confirm.

>he wasn't coding back in the early 1800s
Fucking kiddies

pretty sure 35 is too young to be a baby boomer

Jow Forumsgatekeeping

>announcing report
user....

kek

it's a good thing i started coding at exactly 11:59:59, 31st December, 2010 then

>I meant if you didn't start coding until it became trendy, then you're not a real programmer.
who the fuck are you, faggot? it doesn't matter when someone gets into it. if it's in them, it's in them. you sound like the kind of pussy who likes to tell other programmers how their language is the best and the only "real" one. I've come across retards like you a few times in my career and you're always the hardest people to work with because you think you're the shit when you're really not. fuck off and die.

a thread died for this mobile shit poster

I guess I'll remember that when I cash in the next $monthly 8000 from my webdev job.

You're an expendable employee performing an easy job and will soon be replaced with someone who doesn't have to be paid as much.

if you unironically use the term "coding", then you're not a real programmer. Sorry, you just aren't.

Been coding for 2 years took a course, earning 200k ama

Underage get out.

based

>tfw started in 2010 when I was 14
Am I cool, guys?

Tbh

What lang

Actually there's a high possibility that he is not underage anymore. Time passes, user.

It's only 2012...

You old fags mad at how hard us youngins are getting our dicks sucked rn?

>if you X but (arbitrary condition) then you're not a real X-er
KYS OP. You're a mouth-breathing tard.

Attached: 1978723_1049410838437408_2726631182211113074_n.jpg (244x207, 11K)

I used to code. Realized it was just another form of wagecuckery. I feel bad for people who have been coding since before 2010.

I can't code at all, am I a coder?