C++ is for cunts

C++ is for cunts.

Attached: 1200px-ISO_C++_Logo.svg.png (1200x1349, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

radford.edu/ibarland/Manifestoes/whyC isBad.shtml
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

based

std::optional gender;

Attached: Rage_pepe.jpg (236x236, 7K)

>t.Rust user

Cunt++

Fuck, I'm 10 minutes too late

t. Brainlet too noob for C++

>You will never identify as an int

Sick cunts, you mean

Attached: zyzz-workout4x5.jpg (400x500, 47K)

you come to me on the night I was installing a program to learn C++ and tell me this?

radford.edu/ibarland/Manifestoes/whyC isBad.shtml

C tards BTFO

which is the meme behind c++?

C++ is a big language with a lot of useful features.

It has so many features that it can be overwhelming to noobs.

Many of them give up and go about their lives insulting C++. It's sad

>durr c++ durr me genius durr

Attached: 10b61Z5.png (430x441, 86K)

If I say you're a retard that's not the same thing as calling myself a genius. Retard

Attached: 14680956820480.jpg (877x754, 85K)

That’s an interesting take. It sounds like C/C++ is considered hard to learn, but many things are and you shouldn’t let that stop you.

>so many language features that they contradict each other and/or are redundant
>leans on standard library for basic features like variants
Modern C++ is a parody of what the language could have been. It's bloated and non-orthogonal. Its reliance on the STL contradicts the one advantage it has over its competitors, which is speed. It is unusable for low-level systems programming because it can't be used to write an ABI. It is unusable for large enterprise applications because it is overly complex to the point of unmaintainability. It took C, which is a terse, but elegant and highly effective language, and slapped random shit on top of it until it looked different enough to be its own language.

>It is unusable for large enterprise applications because it is overly complex to the point of unmaintainability.

Yeah because Java and C# are so much better.

>random shit
confirmed brainlet

>(Many C/C++ projects have never been completed because of obscure memory bugs.)
They made some good points until they dropped this bomb. Immediately stopped reading

What does it mean to "write an ABI"? Do you have any idea what you're talking about? C doesn't have a standard ABI either, only a de facto standard, and so does C++, although it's admittedly more complex.
This becomes a non-issue when you don't have to worry about compatibility between different compilers (which ia often the case in practice). Plus, C++ is very well suited for embedded development, whether Cniles want to admit it or not.

Java is a simple language. C# is much simpler than C++ also.

OOP is for cunts.