Suggest me a new email provider

apparently protonmail suck, suggest me a new email provider

Attached: Screenshot at 2018-09-13 23-31-38.png (300x250, 95K)

>suggest me a new email provider
Your own mailserver.

I've always found the huge gap in attractiveness between female and male gamers to be patently hilarious.

gmail

cock.li

Protonmail is still the best
saying its been compromised is just a meme

Is this another case of "It's run by a j00, so George Soros must be behind it."?

Girls monetize tits, guys monetize skill. It just so happens that skill and attractiveness tend to be negatively correlated.

Any as long as you can use an email client and GPG

>Girls monetize tits, guys monetize skill. It just so happens that skill and attractiveness tend to be negatively correlated.

but what about chad lol

*gaming skill

Chad is not particularly articulate or skilled

>Your own mailserver.
This. Literally you don't care about your own privacy of you don't do this

nice shillvertising, fag

Unironically this.

Dizzykitten

Tutanoga, protonmail except unzogged

Chad can monetize lieterally anything. That is what makes him Chad.

>It just so happens that skill and attractiveness tend to be negatively correlated.

Unless you're a CS GO player

Attached: sg.jpg (1920x1080, 227K)

Not everyone is autistic enough to do so.

Don't fall for the smear campaign

>It just so happens that skill and attractiveness tend to be negatively correlated.
no, good genetics go hand in hand. attractive people usually are intelligent and skilled. what doesn't go hand in hand is spending your life infront of a PC playing the same shitty game for years. only genetic trash does this.

is mailbox.org Jow Forums approved?

Attached: 1537584600707.jpg (750x750, 84K)

disroot

Whenever you send anything it'll be flagged as spam

this.

You idiots have no idea how hard it is to maintain a mail server.

Not true if MX records are set correctly and the MTA delivers mail correctly which means ignoring what is unnecessary.

I run my own mail server with FreeBSD and Sendmail and it works fine. All you need to do to avoid being marked as spam is to setup DNS correctly and secure it so spammers can't relay their messages through it. It's not rocket science and there is plenty of documentation available.

Attached: ziegler.png (776x795, 937K)

Attached: i will play.png (1366x3040, 3.01M)

is that picture real? looks like a bunch of bots that all those dating sites use to con losers into spending money.

The important thing is to find a service where you're the customer and not the product.
If you need encryption then you have to do it yourself.

Attached: runbox.jpg (193x56, 2K)

Women only enter into male hobbies because they want attention, or because they're too mentally damaged to function normally in society.
Men just play videogames for fun.

The reason all female streamers are attractive is because they entered the hobby purely for attention, and if they weren't attractive they wouldn't have got any and would have moved on years ago.

>what is SPF
>what is DKIM