Hello Jow Forums

hello Jow Forums
our government is going full shlomo mode

is it possible for the government to block your phone?

dawn.com/news/1438714

Attached: 7576575.jpg (818x521, 289K)

Other urls found in this thread:

allafrica.com/view/group/main/main/id/00043513.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fake news

no its a p solid news source and its all over social media

Attached: 4.jpg (685x754, 52K)

>living in Pakistan
>go to buy phone
>PTA recommends to hold off on paying for phone until you've texted the IMEI to 8484 for verification
>have the phone and service set up for texting
>before texting the IMEI, run away with phone
It's flawless.

>biometrical sim registration
so you're p much fucked

I see a small minor problem that may or may not interest some of you here at Jow Forums

it's very easy to change the IMEI number on MediaTek chipset devices. I did this when I was screwing around with custom ROMs and managed to screw up both the IMEI and WIFI MAC data. They would probably be checking for duplicate uses of the same IMEI so it won't be as easy as re-using a valid one but if you have an old phone you're throwing away (like a 10 year old dumb phone) you'll probably be able to use that one on your "unapproved" phone.

>is it possible for the government to block your phone?

If you live in a western country, 100% yes.

>google this
>only applies to pakistan

wow, who cares

Nigga fucking tanzania did just that. They had an amnesty programme and asked people to buy original phone and not cloned ones, people didn't listen and bada bing bada boom, almost 90 percent people with cellphone gets switched off

allafrica.com/view/group/main/main/id/00043513.html

what if I bought my phone from us
am I fucked too?

Pakistani people?

Am I the only one who feels physically repulsed whenever he sees pajeets posting in anything involving tech?
Whenever I see an obvious pajeet answer on a tech question, with the bad grammar and entirely wrong advice that goes hand in hand with those creatures, I want to jump into a fucking bath tub.
They are making the world objectively worse by making the kind of posts that I'd expect from a ten-year-old, but they cross it with the ruthless sociopathy of a cornered animal.

>"Fake electronic devices"
Top fucking kek

>Am I the only one who feels physically repulsed whenever he sees pajeets posting in anything involving tech?
Nope, it's the same for me. Whenever I see them talk about some program/app/game/API/phone/whatever it immediately makes me repulsed to even consider using it.

not a racist btw

That's an Android thing. It doesn't matter if you have a MediaTek device or not, the IMEI is stored as a text file. A root user or a bad ROM can delete or modify the IMEI.
t. Retard who accidentally deleted the IMEI on a 2013 Moto G when attempting to downgrade from 5.0 Lollipop to 4.4 KitKat.

>not a racist btw
lmao

it like saying I'm vegan while a eating beef burger

shh

I'm talking less about them mentioning something and more about them giving advice that is either totally unrelated to what was asked, really basic to a degree that you must assume that they have a toddler-level intelligence, or so horrifyingly hacky and obtuse that you will question your sanity.
And most of the time it's about something that is clearly stated in the documentation and has ready-made functionality.

Are they trying to put him out of business or something?

Attached: latest[1].jpg (700x1000, 118K)

>nice try jamal

OP you a paki?

>pakistan
not surprised and who gives a shit??

are u low iq?

What are stereotypes you fucking idiots?

>le epic reference

they tried doing this in chile
it was obviously retarded, so it didn't work, though it's still being fought