Do you have women at your workplace?

Do you have women at your workplace?

Attached: women_in_tech.jpg (1137x757, 212K)

Yes. They all have stereotypical female jobs though, like front-end JS devs or Project Managers. No back-end devs or sysadmins or anything like that

Woman here. I have been working as a software engineer for ten years now. I have worked on game engines, machine learning, data science, pretty much anything fun.

There’s a push because it honestly is a lot harder grtting into tech as a woman. There’s all these weird hoops like I have to be “one of the guys” to fit in and any sign of femininity is taken as a weakness. For example, most women who have worked in nonfrontend programming I’ve seen over the years avoid makeup or use minimal. They also speek like an octave deeper around teammates than around me. Most women just weren’t encouraged like a lot of men are to get into tech when they do show an interest. I know like some men I had to fight tooth and nail to get where I am today—there’s a disparity here with how accessible tech is made to men vs women. Heck, even on IRC most of the women I know on freenode and the like go to great lengths to conceal the fact that they’re women because people will automatically treat them with less respect.

I have a trans woman friend who confirmed what she experienced as a male in tech and what she experiences passing as a woman in tech. Its very interesting how insecure or jusf plain shitty men get about women doing intellectual things, almost as if it threatens some of them.

All in all I’ve worked with mostly pleasant people but its stupid to pretend this reality doesnt exist and that women have less opportunity to succeed in tech than men om average.

Like my male friend who I just taught to code just got a high paying job which took me years ro get to that point when i was on my own.

Yes there are womens reachout orgs that help women get into tech, but the reason they exist is because texh is currently an extremely masculine space. I know that sounds absurd but if uve ever worked with a mostly female team vs a mostly male team ull notice differences. I wish tech to be more accessible and pleasant for all.

I wish i had a job

what do you work as, user?

My boss is a girl.

I'm a school teacher, so little girl drama is approximately 40% of my life.

There's a finance lady half a day a week and cleaning ladies.

>work in a kindergarten
>only male at work

pedo

I work at a software company and we have one woman working, she is in customer service, basically taking orders and relaying info from customers to dev teams, and she is literally the only one that has problems with her job, and is constantly on the verge of nervous breakdown, her very loud sighs and complaints about what ever are a nuisance that lowers the morale of everyone because she makes it seem like we have serious problems with everything when we have zero problems and everything is going smoothly as fuck and money is pouring in like a torrent.

I'm the project coordinator that oversees all production, and I'm really frustrated because I really try to coach her to be more relaxed about her job, but no, everything seems impossible and we just seem to have problems that are irreparable.

Literally why?

>Literally why?
Women crave drama. Without female coworkers to bitch about she has to latch onto any insignificant issue to fill the void. No wonder she's signing all the time.

It's a pasta you dip

I have come to that same conclusion. I'm this close to transferring her to be managed by the sales team, she is toxic to my environment and makes my job managing our engineers that much harder. I have done too much work to have our engineers suffer her bullshit, our customer satisfaction is through the roof and employee productivity is awesome, we are stealing customers and engineers from our competitors daily, but I worry that she is poisoning our customers because I can't be sure that she isn't complaining about her imaginary bs to our customers. I have done the precaution of walling her off from customer complaints (dedicated salesperson takes complaints of their own customers) and bugs are reported to bug tracking. She can't be allowed near a real problem because she just spreads the fire.

Hiring a woman was a grave mistake.

Yes, she's the """sc(r)um master""" of the code monkeys' team. I'm not a code mobkey, so I don't have to put up with her shit.

Pretty much this.

I'm the only female backend developer where I work. I wear no makeup and mostly wear hoodies etc

Yes, plenty of women at my workplace are developers & managers of developers.

Have you fucked her yet?

Not at all.

>Work in telecommunications
>We need someone for a basic starter job
>Make the ad for the job
>Plenty of people send in CVs and shit
>Arrange the interview with some guys and 4 girls
>Only one girl shows up, other "had something else to do"

How do you even hire that bitches.

Why did you delete it? Did you regret being a roody poo?

He deleted it because he forgot to remove his name and exposed himself as a fraud.

I didn't delete anything.

/g hate women.

hmm, I'm not quite a fan of this pasta. I don't think it has enough ridiculousness or makes a strong statement about anything, which IMO are needed for a pasta to truly thrive. I don't think it'll ever catch on beyond a few people occasionally reposing it.

Here's a (you) anyways though.

Attached: 1528832470042.jpg (400x400, 54K)

Yes you did. All I did was state that there are women at my workplace, and you called me a cuck. I'm not the one who hired them!

You are a cuck, I merely stated this fact. I don't understand what your problem is.

Yes, but the company is awash with money and the Boss is a cool dude, he's hiring hotties and their work is sub-par at best but we (men) don't have to work with them so it's all good, nothing to be annoyed about.

The women and betas who work with them just suck at their job and never ever get bonus. It's literally free money for my team.

I am a NEET so, no.

Attached: XPFhbyW.jpg (350x300, 14K)

Another women here. I'm a software programmer too, specialized in low level programming / cybersec. Never saw another woman at any of my workplaces except for the secretaries.
At schools there are about 2% girls. Nearly all of them are being harassed daily (guys don't listen to them, make fun of them all the time, humiliating sexual remarks, always given the shitty web programming tasks even when they are more skilled than the average dude...), and I've personally witnessed two violent sexual assault of several men against one woman. And when the (male) staff finally acknowledged there was an issue, they picked the dumbest - but very sexy - bitch to fix it. She suggested we should make a pink logo and be more politically correct, because stupid jokes and colors is obviously the issue here...
You can still make it as a women but it is not just about getting a degree or a job, it is about invading a territory full of hostile people who largely outnumber you. You also have to be really better than them to get the same opportunities.
But what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, and I've never experienced any of it myself, just witnessed it a lot, so I don't even complain. I just wish the other girls weren't raised so naive and weak because they look like kittens thrown into the snakes cage...

> no makeup
and you think this is a bad thing?

Maybe nobody wants guy who is dressing like woman on a workplace dude.

So strong woman can't deal with fact they are sexual objects to man population?

Does she have a technological background?

This is a larp everyone it’s been posted in heaps of the “women” threads on g. It’s pretty much pasta at this point

So smart man can't read? What is it in 'I never experienced it' and 'I don't complain' you don't understand? Only weak naive girls are sex objects, those cowards don't go after girls who look like they might be able to defend themselves properly, even when in a 10vs1 conflict. And this is a way larger issue than just sex.

Never called myself smart. I'm actually really stupid.

Maybe you haven't experienced it because everybody suspect you have a penis or you're ugly.

Yes, one of em is redpilled AF

In all seriousness she's like a female version of Bolsonaro

This, "stronk" "powerful" women are usually not worth fucking, not because they overpower men, but because they are usually ugly and filthy. They embrace "masculinity" and masculine women are as disgusting and, sometimes, mentally ill, as feminine men.

And they must be strong, because they can't exploit males by their femininity.

Women in technical fields in general are a joke. I've witnessed my coworker burst into tears in the middle of work because her code wouldn't compile for one reason or another.

The problem is that women need constant emotional support when they're dealing with stressful situations. Men usually just fixate on solving the problem, whereas women need to bitch and moan to each other about the difficulty of the task every step of the way. It was the same during school.

Most women I've seen in the field have either quit or got transferred to something HR related.

And back at the 'ugly' argument. That shit is so pathetic and satisfying to hear, never gets old..

At least you accept that you're ugly. Most women that look like the Wicked Witch of the West still bleat on about how attractive they are, how many men they've got on a string, etc... as they return to their apartment full of cats, to drink, drug, and cry themselves to sleep every night.

>bi-hourly 'moan about women' Jow Forums crossboarding circlejerk extravaganza

This board was always pathetic, but it used to be in an endearing way.

Problem reading again? I'm way better than average and don't have any pet other than my beloved bf. Whatever you want to believe is not changing anything to my life, besides a couple more laugth.

>stream of typical female projection, denial and transparent lies
Imagine my shock.

Male wanting putting female down and call her a crazy liar ? Typical male insecurity (small dick?) issue. How surprising.

>crazy bitch who hits every single stereotype - liar, stupid, irresponsible, wont own her shit - and the closest she can come to a retort when called is "your dick is tiny"
>why have women been considered somewhere between a joke and subhuman for most of history?

Attached: 1310483412100.jpg (413x391, 29K)

>small dick
Women are predictable and pathetic.

Lol, """"yes"""".
She did economics and worked at shitty companies as a consultant to teach them how to use some microsoft software (probably access). She also did the scrum mater's "course".
She failed ALL the technical questions at her interview (which was very weird, because this is an investment bank, and many queations were about financial products and risk measures), but the team lead thought she was really motivated and was very good socially, so he pressed the upper bosses to hire her.

She's not even attractive.

Yes, I just hit at the same level than 'ugly liar'. You didn't get the irony, how surprising.
Women have been worshipped and served by men for most history actually, learn your facts right. You don't know shit about me and yet call me stupid, irresponsible and a liar. Very logic and rational of you. Like you're not trying to fabricate a story that doesn't hurt your feelings at all right?

>very logic
Poo detected

Well at least I'll have to admit men are the funnier sex. Is there any limit at the amount of bullshit you guys can say in a short amount of time with that level of confidence and feel superior for it ? Where did you even got that? Some shit skin said it once and you assumed it must be genetic?

Yikes

Not anymore, thank god. We chased out the last one about two years ago - she'd shit on all the productive workers (read: men) so much that nobody would help her do her job anymore.

You guessed it: her job didn't get done anymore.

And even she (your typical ugly bull-dyke feminist) wasn't as repellent as this trash.

>Women have been worshipped and served by men for most history actually
>yet call me stupid, irresponsible and a liar
Believe it or not, it is actually incapable of seeing the connection between the first bit of greentext and the second.

I work as an electronics test engineer. out of the thirty or so engineers, two of them are women.

funny enough, they both are sri lankan and do the simplest projects. sure, they do the paperwork, but they're always asking everyone else for help.

in the five years i've been there, never had more than 3 women.

So no limit then. The first gods were obviously all females for obvious reasons, and they were worshipped for way longer that male ones. We don't know enough to say much more about it through. But it is certain that women were more valued than men at those times. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mother_goddess

>waaah waaaah no u look at this shittypedo link
Nobody with a working brain thinks Wikipedia is more than one step above "I'm making shit up", sweetheart. But whatever helps you sleep at night, when the pills and wine aren't cutting it.

At least we can agree on something, but you still won't read scientific books about ancient cultures and their female goddess right? Anyway, enough incel tier autism for today. I'm not into substance that ruin willpower and attention span, getting drunk to forget about a shitty life is typical male behavior btw.

Sure thing, baby.

Actuary here. The post-calc applied maths weed out all the females and men with estrogen poisoning. We still have a few suspiciously attractive and overpaid secretaries, but none actually work with me.

Yes. Most of the workers here are black women on the plant floor.

Funny how out of those (incredibly rare, BTW) female-centred cultures, exactly zero never made it beyond stone-age levels without A) going extinct or B) converting to patriarchy. But remember kids, correlation is NOT causation - even if the correlation is 100% (when rounded to the nearest integer).

Attached: 1523333204492.jpg (534x534, 21K)

There was two women at my woekplace, the daughter and wife of the owner. They earned triple what i did doing less work.

Wrong. Again. You can look up the khassi Indian tribes for exemple, the richest in their region btw. Men have almost no rights there, not even access to property.

They're still street shitters.

>why women have zero credibility: the post
The only example you could come up with, and nobody's ever heard of them. Unlike, for example, the British empire, or the United States of America, etc.

But good try, sweetie - I have to give you that. You put in much more effort than 99% of women would.

>You put in much more effort than 99% of women would.
kek, showing her huge inferiority complex.

It's almost like..... People question there merit of all women when they have to be given special treatment just to be able to play the game.

If you want to be treated as an equal then start advocating for it.

... except it's already been tried. Right up until the 1960s. And what did we get? Fewer women employed, and those women were paid less.

Draw your own conclusions - especially under the lens that .gov forced employers to pay women the same as men... and when that resulted in nobody hiring women, they then forced employers to hire women through quotas/affirmative action/whatever this type of .gov overreach is called in your country.

You mean the cast majority of women can't out compete men in an apples to apples comparison of technical skills!?
Shocked! I am shocked sir!
I saw a female walk through my programming class once so surely this can't be true!

Remove "technical" and you're right on the money dude. Women are designed to have babies and mindlessly babble at them, while doing the menial labor that goes with a creature that just eats and shits. Anything beyond that, you can find a man who does it better/faster/smarter every single time.

And... Wrong. You missed 'for exemple'. There are many more, they are being slowly discovered because they were classified as patriarcal even when men have no rights to property and masculine is reserved for dead / inanimate things. Similar to people saying there were almost no women in science when they had to sign under a male relative name. This is slowly being recovered too.
Another exemple big enough for you I hope: the humanity has evolved from ape to human under the rule, or at least dominance, of females.

cd..
cd..
cd..
cd code

I've yet to see a man do something a women can't do, the opposite is obviously not true.
I'm running a 'social experiment' to see if a group of mostly hostile male is capable of overcoming resentment and hatred to listen to proof and reason, but apparently not. In fact you will not even look at proof. Reading scientific litterature is harder than repeating shitty learned arguments over and over.

You litterally just responded to a pasta.

I would contend that women themselves are emotionally and psychologically children - mainly because they don't have to be any more than that for much of their lives. When a kid is growing up, the adults around them look after them, support them, give them hugs when they're hurt/scared/whatever. But as they hit double-digits, this sort of "scaffolding" is steadily removed. It's the call of our biology telling us that you ARE functionally an adult at puberty, so by the time you're 12 or 13, you get no hugs, no support, no nothing.

Unless, of course, you're a girl. Because what happens when girls hit puberty? That's right - and they're still wrapped in cotton wool, still have their every whim answered to, because they've got boobs. They're psychoemotional maturation stalls at 13 years-old.

This continues until well into their 30s, and often into their 40s, depending on how attractive they are. But, eventually, it all falls away, and they have to face Real Life in the same way a boy had to since he was 12. This is why there are so many 40- and 50-something psychobitches out there crying and screaming that they're discriminated against: they no longer have people (willingly) waiting on them hand and foot anymore. It also explains why (historically) women received aged pensions before men did, despite living longer: even governments recognised that women make most of their living off of others, and can't be expected to adapt the way a man does.

Sure thing, baby.

Attached: 1537905283762.jpg (569x428, 25K)

This is exactly what I do, advocating against quotas and such. We don't need them and they steal the success from us. And it's simply too unfair. But even with equal laws we have a special treatment we never ask for, and it's not a positive one.

your fat feminazi sisters "poor me, im a victim, give me free shit" writings don't trump my 40 years of hard won experience.

Attached: stupid_bitch.png (198x189, 82K)

How women should be able to sustain themselves when they are legally forbidden to get an education and work? Also do you now more than 2 centuries of history?
I do agree that there is a huge problem with the infantilisation of teenage/adult women which makes them less capable to handle themselves properly. Hormonal contraception aka temporary castration doesn't help neither.

roastie thots get the fuck out of my Jow Forums

you ruined r9k and now you come for this land? you'll have hell to pay

const
const
const
const
const

>there are people that STILL fall for this pasta

>I've yet to see a man do something a women can't do, the opposite is obviously not true.
>why aren't women taken seriously?!
Only a woman - a creature mollycoddled from birth, and therefore understands nothing of the world or how it's constructed - could make a statement as ridiculous as this.

Attached: 11540834_371787506353955_8918941307716100470_n.jpg (720x690, 81K)

Not all feminists are tumbler failures. I don't blame men, nor ask anything from them. I blame women for being weak at this time in history. Victim shaming is a joke. Only the victim can choose not to be one anymore and work for it. Otherwise, it's just asking for another maybe even worse protector: the state. No way.

>filename
cant believe fakebook didn't censor that. brutally based.

here are the rules
now get out.

Attached: 1518992741395.png (994x418, 778K)

Blue board - so no, it's not. Nothing personal, dude.

Attached: 1536833528768.jpg (1440x1797, 768K)

Hypothesis: women are psychoemotional children.
For the vastest majority of history, they were treated as such - no rights, but no responsibilities either (anything a woman did wrong was blamed on the nearest man).
For the past three or four generations, we have retested the theory.
Women are more childish, histrionic, victim-complex and entitled than in recorded history.
And this is without removing the feme covert "scaffolding" - women have rights now, but still no responsibilities (anything a woman does wrong is STILL blamed on the nearest man).
Thus proving the hypothesis. QED.

Cute. Even if those applied, how do you expect to enforce them ?! Just stop reading, like close your computer or something. But yeah I'm getting bored so you probably won't have to.

>I'm getting bored
You said that two hours ago (in , because it's been demonstrated over and over again that women have child-like long-term memories that don't actually recall facts).
>why are you accusing me of being a liar?!

Yes. Backgrounds in aerospace, mechanical or electrical eng, working on developing 6DoF software models.

how does her pussy smell? like peaches???

Attached: 1537846952886.gif (1000x500, 121K)

Yeah I like having arguments because it helps point possible flaws or errors / perfect rhetoric. Also didn't totally list hope someone would manage to agree to at least a single fact even if it doesn't fit their ideology. I was getting bored then came back. How is that lying?

Can't you hire a chad copy boy that rails her every other day in the janitors room?

Attached: Jef.jpg (737x1070, 161K)

Logically, it smells like her immediate superior's dick.

Attached: 25442974_10213496173471598_4522742060773530998_n.jpg (225x225, 9K)

>if it gots a hole I grow a pole sweetie

Attached: sonic-boom-eggman.png (467x350, 84K)