pastebin.com/quC0gz4j
pastebin.com/gHCCFBkt
pastebin.com/4LvsAFk7

Previous thread:

Attached: 101.jpg (666x666, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ezgif.com/maker/ezgif-3-d73fb459-gif
cialu.net/enable-hardware-acceleration-firefox-make-faster/
cpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Intel-Core-i5-6600K-vs-Intel-Core-i5-8500/3503vsm447884
cpubenchmark.net/compare/Intel-i7-5775C-vs-Intel-i5-7600/2539vs2920
cpubenchmark.net/compare/Intel-i5-7640X-vs-Intel-i7-6800K/3045vs2785
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Intel_Core_i7_microprocessors#Broadwell_microarchitecture_(5th_generation)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Intel_Core_i5_microprocessors#Kaby_Lake_microarchitecture_(7th_generation)
css-ig.net/png-tools-overview#overview
github.com/RxNT/react-jsonschema-form-extras
mozilla-services.github.io/react-jsonschema-form/
github.com/ekistece/vlmcsd-autokms/releases
winprivacy.de/deutsch-start/download/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Plz answer my question

Attached: oie_qU9LtOeBPynx.png (1280x720, 193K)

What a qt
What's her name?

My wife is so cute

I want to understand image compression better. when I took a screenshot that was like 3.7MB and opened it in gimp, did literally nothing to it and saved it, gimp compressed it to about 1.8MB and I couldn't notice a difference at all in quality. does that mean images can have bloated filesizes? If so, I want to know a good way to do lossless compression on a ton of images

Hej, I get no connection to the TV, how can i fix this wiring? Thanks.

Attached: 15395153989831081744133.jpg (3120x4160, 3.55M)

What's the difference between toner and ink?

The compression is probably lossy, it's just that image compression algorithms try remove the data that's very hard to perceive.

What's the best between IRC AND FREENODE ???
And why ???
Android approved Jow Forums for irc / freenode???
And what can you do with them????
Also any recommend pirate channels???
Or boards like Jow Forums on them ???

Attached: 70710991_p0.png (724x1023, 636K)

If it's a PNG, it's lossless all around, but different aps will save at different compression levels - the higher of which takes more processing time (same to open).

JPG works on a color ramp method, favoring ranges that humans see a wider range in, which works better for some images (like natural photos) than others (like anime/logos). So, if the image is of the sort that JPG favors, you can reduce the quality level with very little loss. (Though JPG is somewhat lossy at any level.)

GIF works simply by merging pixel streams of the same color (essentially, these next twenty pixels are F00 red, so call it 20xF). It's limited to 256 colors, lossless in that range, and more effective at compressing small images with large repeating areas of the same color (like icon logos). Some "gif optimization" methods involving merging colors (lossly), removing internal tags and shortening color codes (not lossy).

How would I animate this pepe so that he's shaking erratically? Not just shake the image though, actually move him around. I have no idea where I would start on that.

Attached: dabber.gif (493x394, 20K)

Is it just me or does Firefox suck at playing webm files? They always look grainy and choppy.

Couple of methods, ranging from shit and easy (liquid/warp filter in photoshop), to effective and horribly complex (like converting it to a flash compatible vector, and animating it manually).

Anything I can do without getting photoshop? Maybe I'll try saving a bunch of images of him in different positions and then having gimp make that set of images a gif or something.

GIMP has similar filters. You can also select areas and make layers to create a "cookie cutter" animation - fairly simple, and better than warping - even if it ends up looking like a Monty Python animation sometimes.

that's interesting, well what would be a good way to compress a ton of images (all of them are anime or h) without any noticeable loss?

Recently when I tried to upload an image from imgur link (sharex) to Jow Forums, I started getting windows security login popups
You can "log in" with any input and if you tick "remember credentials" it remembers it for a little bit, but it's still annoying as all hell

Anyone know what could be causing this & how to turn it off?

Attached: VsT7Llm[1].png (438x373, 50K)

PNG at max, possibly followed by PNG optimizer of your choice, just takes time.

JPG will generally make for much smaller sizes, but is damned lossy, particularly with non-color ramped toons.

What is Jow Forums's problem with systemd? Explain it to this Ubuntu user with little experience.

Who's the artist?

I've noticed that my mobo manufacturer released bios updates for spectre and meltdown. Do I have to update it? Or does my CPU updates already cover spectre and meltdown?

How do you release and and renew your ip address on your phone? I don't mean airplane mode for data, I mean for wifi's dynamic ip address. It works fine on pc but Idk how to do it on my phone. I searched for hours on google for a solution and I even tried installing apps but there was nothing that worked.

pls respond

Thanks I'll look into those options. I'm betting this will be the hot new meme when I'm finished.

It's main priority isn't security. That and people usually like to have a choice in what OS they run, so when almost everything adopts systemd besides the concerns people have and the OS they were using now runs it, their choice being removed, they start to hate it.

Just read the curriculum you enormous asshat.
Enjoy working under stacy as your teamleader making gender neutral and religious inclusive software.

>Hej, I get no connection to the TV, how can i fix this wiring? Thanks.
No shit you're not getting anything, half the cable is out of the connector.
Just take the connector that the black cable is going into apart and see if the thin center cable of the coax is not making connection to the plug end.

Toner is more like a dust that gets pulled to paper with an electrical charge (laser printers) and regular printer inkt is just shot at it through tiny holes in regular consumer printers.
You also have dye sublimation which is even more different but gives a really nice quality, like photo tier quality.

ezgif.com/maker/ezgif-3-d73fb459-gif
Here you go bro
This program is super easy, just move the pepe in paint so you get the frames you want, upload them in bulk to ezgif in the order you want and it makes the gif for you.

Could be malware, try scanning or try a different pc, if you don't have it on the other pc then it might warrent a scan.

It seems to be very bloated for what it should be doing (booting the OS) my bootloader doesn't need to have a full webserver loading in at boot among other things.

Login on the router and kick it and lock out the ip it was on I suppose, no idea how to do that on a phone since they usually are really dumb devices.

Attached: ezgif-3-86f007d29251.gif (493x394, 132K)

CPU's don't update save by replacement. OS/AV is the only layer of defense until you hit the mobo. If your CPU isn't vulnerable, yer gud - but generally best to keep the mobo up to date anyways.

henreader

The default gateway is basically just my router, right? Why do they use this complicated term "default gateway" then?

Appreciate it bro. I'll have to try to make it more spastic.
>tfw you cringe on a j*Nnie

Attached: prototype cringe meme.gif (493x394, 259K)

I'm completely new to video editing. Have a series of mkv files encoded with h.265 and they all have flac audio track. To my surprise vegas/other video editing software doesn't support natively mkv files so i have to change the files into another container.
What container would be a good choice that keeps the flac audio track? And what command would i need to use with ffmpeg to convert the files?I tried this: ffmpeg -i "input.mkv" -c:copy "output_MP4.mp4" but it doesn't seem to work.

Little faster

Attached: ezgif-1-b7b552344034.gif (493x394, 259K)

Apparently many external hard-drives are physically soldered into the enclosure, which means you can't just pull the drive out if the enclosure fails.

Is this the case with 3.5" Western Digital drives?

I'm Oddly enough, it seems it only does it when using firefox, chrome doesn't bother with it
I really doubt it's malware, because I can't imagine what malware would get out of that

Shitty malware eats system resources.

Could be a shit codec that Firefox is favoring.

Scan just in case with malwarebytes, I have no idea if firefox would do anything like that differently, I mainly use chrome.

Could also be the hardware acceleration is off in Firefox. You'd have to go into the advanced about panel to fix that:
cialu.net/enable-hardware-acceleration-firefox-make-faster/

this is as far as i can get with the command:
ffmpeg -i "input.mkv" -c:all copy "output.mp4"
input file has 2 audio channels, and 1 subtitle
any help is appreciated

Attached: 1511208854125.png (641x336, 18K)

Maybe you could try WAV audio tracks instead ?
That's what I record in when I make video's for youtube.
Never used flac files as an audio track in a video file honestly.

Alright. Thank you

Ok, what do I do next?

Attached: 15395194531941074828450.jpg (1836x3264, 1.93M)

can't you read? it's experimental

cute!

turns out it is indeed off
not sure if it'll change the issue tho

aite guess I'll do a scan anyway

How do I get photoshop?

Thanks user, love you

Well malwarebytes found some shit called proxygate but it's still the same

You either buy it, get it through school/university, or you use a free alternative, such as GIMP.

The free alternatives may not be as good as Photoshop, but that's the reason they are free and Photoshop isn't

Is there a physical copy I can get like MS Office?

How good is GIMP compared to PS? I see a lot of people make fun of it.

>making fun of
maybe cause of the real gimp is this dude

Attached: 315253068.jpg (717x537, 37K)

Hi, I use Lubuntu 18.04 and one of my Sata HDD is recognized as a USB drive. It is an old PS3 250GB HDD. Can someone explain why and how to make it seen as a HDD?

>How good is GIMP compared to PS?
It's fine.
People who used it for less than 2 minutes make fun of it because it's not a 100% Photoshop clone with an identical UI and they're too stupid/incompetent to learn something new, making them realize that they shouldn't even be in the industry of image editing/manipulation and the only way to hide this fact is to lash out on anonymous image forums.

My friend, in some situations you may use a non-default gateway, hence the reason it is specified as the default.

My friend, I can tell you from years of experience using both GIMP and Photoshop that Photoshop is much better. GIMP is ok alternative though, but so is Paint.NET. Real Photoshop is more power, has more filter to use, more intuitive, save better file, easier to manipulate image, list goes on.

>born in USA
>dat grammar
>nope

Attached: 1311249218559.jpg (300x300, 67K)

Will fintech apps still work if I flash a custom ROM onto my poco?

What would be faster?
5th gen i7
7th gen i5
?

it depends tm
look at cpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Intel-Core-i5-6600K-vs-Intel-Core-i5-8500/3503vsm447884 for example

6600k beats 8500 in single & quad but 8500 beats it in multithread

whats the best way to sync music between my pc and android?

>get a $20 monitor from ebay
>want to use it as background noise
>put youtube videos and music
>set it up
>has a black dead pixel right in the center
>fuck.jpeg

I never intended it for performance but this is annoying af.
Is it worth it ti replace the panel?
It's just a 17inch IlYAMA SD monitor.

Attached: IMG_20181014_152815816~01.jpg (1440x1920, 1.04M)

5th gen i7 would perform around 12%-20% better per TDP, but they usually cost 2x as much
cpubenchmark.net/compare/Intel-i7-5775C-vs-Intel-i5-7600/2539vs2920
cpubenchmark.net/compare/Intel-i5-7640X-vs-Intel-i7-6800K/3045vs2785
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Intel_Core_i7_microprocessors#Broadwell_microarchitecture_(5th_generation)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Intel_Core_i5_microprocessors#Kaby_Lake_microarchitecture_(7th_generation)

>seedbox
>repair stick with like hirens
I have some studying to do, don't know what those are.

>custom roms
This could work.. It is too sluggish though, I am not sure why it got slower with time, even though I kept it clean and updated.

Attached: 20180815.jpg (918x1632, 501K)

Are the Linux apps on the Windows store actually any good?
Can they run Windows applications and be used on the Windows file system?

Attached: db win.png (1596x330, 26K)

Should I plug extra SSD through USB 3.0 or SATA I?

Look up the bus speeds for each interface

Jumped into programming 6 days ago. still doing baby steps. but wanted to ask. what videos do you guys recommend or what informative sites. where can i get some really easy exercises? all this in JAVA btw. Any further advice always apreciated.

How much compatibility do you want? There are much more efficient lossless image formats available nowadays (e.g. FLIF), but they lack support.
Regarding png optimization take a look at this link: css-ig.net/png-tools-overview#overview

>css-ig.net/png-tools-overview#overview
Dont bother with ect, no matter what options you give it or how long you let it iterate, it is inferior to pngop, which is the only tool you should bother playing with for png

I can get- 50% size with pngop but ect, with any settings wont even break -1% on the same file.

Read "Clean Code"

Alright.

This is about javascript and react.

I am trying to use the following component, called jsonSchemaForm, to create a form that receives a json in one of it's fields, after the user selects one of the json options shown in said field a second field should appear offering another set of options from an API call based on whatever the user chose before. However even after looking at the examples i still don't have a clue on how to use the schemas to do this thing.

Here are the links for the components and live examples:

github.com/RxNT/react-jsonschema-form-extras

mozilla-services.github.io/react-jsonschema-form/

I also posted this question on stack overflow with a bounty but no one answered it yet.

Attached: 1539386715436.jpg (720x719, 114K)

lsusb - shows 5000M while SATA from dmesg states 1.5Gib. On paper USB should be better but I planned to use this disk for second OS and I'm afraid about latency and other stuff when plugged through the cable. My current slower disk is about 300mb R/W so even swapping it to slower SATA will chop speed in half.

What are some must have programs on a fresh install of Windows 10?

Is it lossless though? The link lists lossless optimization tools.

Attached: optiupng.png (150x41, 2K)

space cadet pinball and winrar

What is your point?

Just got a new monitor, i'm having trouble finding the optimal color settings. Acer XG270HU
The color options are R G B Gain and R G B Bias. I searched everywhere but no site has gains and bias just R G B

Its listed on that website, and its lossless

Is a pwm fan on a cpu cooler actually any different than a non-pwm fan hardware wize? I don't want to use PWM and just want to run it at max all the time to cool water with a peltier device. I thought PWM was just something a microcontroller did to pulse voltage.

Ok, then why didn't you write OptiPNG? I thought pngop is some kind of niche optimizer that I just never heard of.
Also I rather take the results of a test series over the word of one user. I don't know if you optimized your image in , but in case you did:
>Original: 1,950 bytes
>after ECT: 1,871 bytes
So about 4% saved.

Attached: ect.png (150x41, 2K)

7zip
qBitTorrent
Firefox+uBlock Origin
notepad2-mod
Nomacs
VLC/mpv/mpc-Qt

And these 2:
github.com/ekistece/vlmcsd-autokms/releases
winprivacy.de/deutsch-start/download/

How do I make ctrl-tab to alternate between tabs instantly instead of bringing up this gay windows alt-tab window clone?

Attached: 1508631574927.png (1006x1006, 512K)

>Also I rather take the results of a test series over the word of one user.
And in the end you're still listening to some random person on the internet. You should value arguments that question a compiled list of tests then just listen to the website merely because it has a random set of results.
You're an antivaxxer i bet too, arent you?

>Help me i feel like such a brainlet been trying to google but cant find anyone mentioning it..

do i need to connect to a server in order to create or use databases? i have mysql installed and tried downloading a database, but i cant query it and i think its cause im not connected to a server?
why do i need that if i want to make my own database? cant i just store all the info on my harddrive?
and are there public servers i can connect to? i dont have my own server but want to do some shit with databases

Why when I connect to 4 chin from a browser it's http and not https?

i don't know anything about software development, so here goes:
suppose there's some open-source software that people use as an android app. how do we know that software version from play store is exactly the same as published open-source version and contains no hidden features?

Attached: 1359251893941.jpg (1920x1080, 396K)

Here's a pic

Attached: 123.jpg (2448x3264, 1.05M)

A random person who documented the procedure of testing all these different tools. He doesn't just claim one tool is the best. He does tests on a provided set of images, shows what options he is using and then draws conclusions based on those results.
Where are your results? At least post one unoptimized png and the result of OptiPNG. Then I can post ECT's result.

i am getting really sick of all the fucking problems im having on my laptop after i clean installed to windows 10. my GPU doesn't work properly anymore so games run like shit. how can i go back to factory when i dont have the disc anymore?

You can't. Just install drivers manually.

i cant order the disc or burn something to the disc? i alreayd uninstalled drivers and reinstalled them. it was working fine then everything got fucked up again

Man I had a bunch of old 4:3 monitors from eizo I had to throw away.
They had little speakers as well

Give me a source for your png.

This is what i have used for years with optipng for generalized batch folder use as a bash function
optipng -o2 -preserve -clobber -strip all

Note using -o2.

I used ect with the following
ect -9 -strip -keep

and it routinely only changes 1-2% while optipng can optimize down 50 percent.

I am using each command on fresh files, not having used a previous optimizer either way on the files.

when i configure monitors, i take a picture of my favorite girl (not 2d)
adjust the colors so the skintone looks as she looks irl, or at least as i would imagine was real...
looking up "optimal" stuff is what others percieve as optimal and is most likely not optimal to your preference
play around with the settings see what happens

okay wait. i just booted up my game on steam and it works good now, but thats when i disconnected my second monitor from my laptop. so i cant have a second monitor or it will run like shit?

A seedbox is essentially a computer with a torrent client running 24/7 to keep your sharing ratio high for torrents you like.

Hirens is like a CD with a bunch of programs to fix and diagnose computers, it doesn't work well with UEFI computers though.

Especially with the netbook there are a lot of options, you can use it to test Linux distros or server stuff.

I have a EVGA SSC 1060 6GB is is safe/worth overclocking?

Attached: 1536792667509.jpg (1040x960, 129K)

If your GPU is shit then yes. If you have integrated graphics try increasing VRAM in bios.

Here's an unoptimized png. A screenshot cropped and saved as png via Kolourpaint.
Original filesize: 72,094 bytes

Attached: original.png (1272x731, 70K)

You can always get some extra performance from a GPU by doing the work yourself, but it's really small gains and more for the tinkering. Considering that it is already OCd from factory.
Worth? Not really.
Safe? You wont kill it instantly, maybe take away some lifetime if you go really hardcore and fuck shit up, but then you have to really try doing so.

tldr, wouldnt be arsed on such a card desu

The result of ect -9
Optimized filesize: 49,932 bytes

Attached: ect -9.png (1272x731, 49K)