>2018
>not using a thinkpad

Attached: tpgf1.jpg (960x1280, 96K)

>inb4 penis

Do you have a penis?

The new Thinkpads are shit. Just look what they have done to the X280!

>MacBook in background

Clearly an attention whore poser with a Macbook.

nigger i can see that macbook in the back you're not fooling anyone

How do I convince my gf to fart in my mouth?

My new T480 is arriving in a couple days, what am I in for?

Intel Macs are garage.

I love you neckbeards will buy the cheap chinkshit your idol Stallman uses but no one here uses the bullshit OS he uses

thinkpad in pooper or GTFO

SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>bear conveniently covering penis

Attached: 1508632404361.jpg (379x364, 20K)

owo

Are ideapads any good?
I'm poor and might need a laptop next year

Just get a secondhand T400 and put a small SSD in it. Shouldn't cost more than $100 in total.

if I buy a thinkpad and work on my abs will I be able to get an average gf?

what horrid creature may be behind this sheet of paper? I hope we'll never find out

move the bear

Attached: tpgf2.jpg (1280x960, 107K)

No.

show us the dick already

show vagene

Show dick.

sexy, what OS are you running on that thinkpad

winblows 10

show penis

specs?

>T400
can't find one with a working battery tbqh, is it really that much better than an ideapad?

>specs?
Of penis or ThinkPad?

You're cute

Yes. Ideapads are awful.

Which OS might that be?

Both if you can.

As long as there is no penis, no one will care. The only cute girls are the girls (male) with a nice dick who will sit on your lap as you program together and talk about nerdy stuff.

hmm
i guess i'll just obtain some shitbox and save up then

Attached: tpgf3.jpg (960x1280, 104K)

based internet explorer

You're not supposed to use Windows on Thinkpads!

Attached: popee.jpg (900x900, 40K)

>that keyboard
Fuck you femanon. You're running some fucking internet explorer garbage first of all and then are using a shtity busted up thinkpad with a crap keyboard. You're a fucking dude or an overcompensating female. Fuck off you outrageous nigger.

Is this semen?

Attached: 15381362072170.jpg (722x962, 98K)

>another thread where everyone gets blueballed

>windows
>internet explorer

Attached: 1469106770374.jpg (480x451, 57K)

>unironically using internet explorer

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HE USES WINBLOWS

b-b-but don't my thighs look nice?
I can't compete with actual women irl so I have to come here and try to get your attention user!
l-love me please,,,

Where do I sign up for my own qt3.14 gf?

Attached: Perfect.jpg (455x608, 31K)

Thos

No, no they fucking don't. Nice moles on your legs you fucking faggot. You suck, your browser sucks, your os sucks, and your thinkpad sucks.

this (((woman))) sprayed her pussy juices all over the key board

Linux is a kernel.

those are manlegs

>advertisements visible
do you even technology

T I T S
O R
G T F O

you know the rules

Attached: tpgf4.jpg (960x1280, 118K)

Only women have tits.

>Ads...

Attached: 1535402539731.jpg (327x301, 14K)

>lonely Dutchman
>decide to sign up for government subsidized gf handouts
>now have a friend I go out with once a week, drinking coffee or watching movies
You won't believe it but this is actually real. You can sign up for a 'maatje' and you'll be put together with someone your age to be friends with.

Again, no penis. Not interested, not even in your shitty trips and quads.

One question. Who is holding the camera? Your daddy?

i hope your cock is big

give me any form of identification so i can fucking murder you and beat you to death

Attached: rest-in-penis.png (1254x150, 14K)

show benis

that's not how you use a laptop, I think you need a good spanking

Attached: 1519999063587.jpg (430x650, 29K)

>the_diray_of_a_menatlly_ill_man.png
ANd no, you don't have a vagina "now". You have a dick hole at best.

Fuck I wish I was dutch.

atleast you are wholesome, femanon. send this mutt with olive skin to the garbage

Attached: 1539152148959.png (1000x928, 128K)

dumb hateful poster

Next post will be a sign of your choice.

What should it say?

Attached: tpgf5.jpg (1280x960, 113K)

hello bitch lasagna show bepis

Attached: 1520150045478.png (214x380, 198K)

your address, or ''im a man''

im a faggot who sucks dicks for free

built for yellow cock

post benis bulge

kys

install gentoo

Install Gentoo

"Open source misses the point"

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called "Linux", and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called "Linux" distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

sneed

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.
Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called “Linux”, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project. There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use.
Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine’s resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called “Linux” distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

My scientific studies have concluded, OP is a woman

>OP is still a faggot tho
>P.S. I used kinda conservative estimates

Attached: tfwnogf.jpg (960x1280, 170K)

hey gurl u on the tpg discord?

Discord is gay.

Terry davis was right

Her hands do look female

could be a tranny on hrt

Can you do a vocaroo?

Okay, reporting the thread then, nobody cares about full on girls.

Based

A male can achieve that with by having a low body weight and low muscle mass

Not really if you don't lift or do any physical work your hands won't have pronounced veins and thus appear feminine

>gf handouts are a thing
this changes everything

He's not the hero we deserve, but the here we need

Yeah, it can be from work out. But are you telling me he/she got those plump thighs from all that workout?

Attached: Derp.jpg (269x260, 44K)

Don't be tracked, pay cash.

>tits
Fuck off, not even a qt trap, just a thot with daddy issues and attention seeking

If so I need to know his regime so my boyfriend can get on it too.