Is this the vape board?

helo friends

Attached: 44354363.jpg (218x413, 15K)

No vaping in the juul room buddy

what isnt a juul room?

>smok
>ever

I'm not sure why you buy that piece of garbage I bought an alien and it was horrible there coils burnt out in 1 or 2 days

So I've now switched to a Kroma-a with a Zenith tank and it lasts me around 10 days per coil

>vape

Attached: 268.jpg (329x399, 44K)

I'm actually looking for general advice for upgrading from my alien.

I would say anything from innokin is decent

>Not vaping cannabis
shiggydiggy

Teach me

I recently got the wotofo profile with the recurve, I am really enjoying it. Mesh coils are great

>not building your own coils
plebs

Attached: 1466002213745.png (494x594, 527K)

Post rigs.

VooPoo Too with an Archon v2, got this sweet dragonfruit watermelon juice too. Planning to get a squonk on Tuesday, any recommendations?

Attached: IMG_20181014_141033.jpg (3024x4032, 3.33M)

A good vaporizer costst about 200€for dat

I bought a wax pen for about $30. Works great.

No dual chamber, are you a pleb or something?

People still vape?

>Vapers are weird, hahaha
Totally not buying into a propaganda campaign from cigarette companies

Are you planning on getting a regulated one? Or a mech?

Both are gay but to me it felt like a fashion trend to capitalize on normies more than anything. I don't see a whole lot of people vaping anymore.

I hate that I vape. I just wanted to smoke something besides cigarettes and stop hacking up green bs and blood when I woke up. Why did vaping get so big with such a cringy crowd. Am I really one of them? I hate being associated with it but damn, I just want nicotine without killing myself slowly.

This
What, were do you live? It's certainly getting more and more popular here in Western Europe. Look up Vapexpo, I went there last week on the professionals-only days with my colleague, I work at a vapeshop, it was pretty busy. It's also getting cheaper even though the tobacco cia niggers are trying their best to make it look bad, pushing the government glow in the darks to tax it illegally.

wtf is a juul

Yeah cuz constantly breathing in hot steam is wonderful for your lungs

Eastern europe. I suppose people prefer tobacco here.

>government glow in the darks
never forget

vaping in the EU sucks
>want to stop smoking
>look into vape
>liquids are ultra expensive
>look into making own liquids
>EU forbids nicotine concentration higher than 20 mg/ml and only sells it in 10 ml bottles
>no ordering online
so on one hand they want you to stop smoking
on the other hand they add so many barriers to make it more convenient to just keep smoking

don't even mention cold turkey
I'd rather wean off the nic, but fuck EU laws

what the fuck is that

fortnite flute

Eastern European governments are basically run by corporations and corrupt fuckers. There is some industry movement in Greece, but I don't know whether it's possible to import to every Eastern European country from Greece.

Get a Vapcap M for fiddy

I want to vape 0mg because i'm gay.

what's the 3k civic/thinkpad of the vapefag world?