Best apps for android

What's the best apps for Android that don't appear on the app store. Tell us what they do and their requirements e.g root

Attached: what-is-apk.jpg (800x374, 63K)

Underage

OK sure if you say so

Newpipe and Clover.

Aptoide, it's basically a completelly free play store but without Google.

Yeah, and malware.

Chromium

NewPipe
plays/downloads YouTube videos/music without having ads like the regular YouTube client.

Adaway
blocks ads system wide

Fdroid
Has open source apps

Clover
Browse this site

Adaway though is a rooted app. I think OP wants ones that don't require root.

Then that person would want Blokada, system-wide, well developed, and an excellent app for blocking shitty ads and other unwanted BS.

waterfox

DNS66 then
>I think OP wants ones that don't require root.
Why the fuck would you assume that?

Rooting my phone is a hassle as nobody can be bothered making a root for it (at least I think that's how it works) Nokia 5.1 by the way

I think OP just answered your question. It was obvious to me that he was talking about apps that didn't require root. He would have specified that anyway. That and the fact that people who have rooted phones tend to know where to get useful apps.

What is better out of Blokada and DNS66?

I know where to get the apps I justed wanted to know some apps that are a must have!

And you articulated it like someone who didn't have a rooted phone, as I already said.

Also i justed wanted to say that omnichan is very good

You can always use magisk+official ROM of your device. Nokia 5.1 ROMs are available so I assume magisk would work on it.

Thanks I will look into it later

It also erases all of the data on your phone so keep that in mind before you go ahead with it.

>what is yalp
Netguard