Best laptop for programming?

Best laptop for programming?

Attached: 6942032_stock-photo-hacker-stealing-information-from-laptop.jpg (600x400, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dell.com/en-us/shop/dell-laptops/alienware-17/spd/alienware-17-laptop/dkcwcflg033v2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What part of your build process do you want to optimize? Answer is dependent on that.

whatever you do, pay attention to the keyboard, for the love of god
hate these piece of shit shallow chiclet keyboards with a passion, I'm completely convinced i type up to 30% slower on them

programming???

just basic javascript.....get a chromebook

what do i look for when browsing for laptops with good keyboards? Is there a list of recommended manufacturers?

Install Gentoo

Older thinkpads.

want to be kind of light, 15.6 screen with nice keyboard and good cpu. for gpu i think a 1050 is ok

eye cancer

Best book for Language?

Attached: 1536144050392.jpg (588x647, 27K)

MacBook Pro 15".

iphone with bt keyboard

T520 had a 1080p panel as an option.

None, all laptops suck for directly programming on. If you think they are good to program on, you obviously haven't ever programmed on a desktop.

Show me a good keyboard with a pointing stick, then. You've never used one, so your opinion is invalid.

Alienware

My mom got me a alienware gaming laptop because I need the extra power to run my programs. I would recommend you get this one: dell.com/en-us/shop/dell-laptops/alienware-17/spd/alienware-17-laptop/dkcwcflg033v2

you have no idea about programming, you just started doing pointless shit for your university and you are not becoming anything but a code monkey for life, fuck off our sight please...

sorry for asking for some advice you dropout fag

you are on the wrong board and contributing heavily to your family's debt

anyway. Thinkpad T or P without an i or an E in the model name

Debian or Ubuntu netinst (netinstall)

Make sure you go for the ebay listings with many in stock since they are guaranteed to be okay and bios unlocked.

this is a test

pixelbook

Enjoy your Intel HD and shit-tier CPU.

The aver aspire e15 the 550 dollar one with upgrades graphics and an ssd. It’s also 15 in.

thinkpad, obviously

that's like asking what the best electric guitar is for jazz

>dropout fag
literally all the cybsec guys I work with are dropouts because they were offered 100k+ at the end of their first year.
You're not actually still in school, are you user?

I think I'm the only person who actually types better with chiclet keyboards instead of mechanical ones. I have no idea why, it just makes me feel like I have to apply way less pressure so the whole thing feels much faster

Leave this board and go play Minecraft

>fuck off our sight
looks like someone should've done some pointless shit at university

Dell xps series.

Comfy Keyboards
Good specs
User upgradeable/repairable

15 if you plan to do gaymen or more graphically intense stuff

13 if you just wanna do programming and facebook

Dell XPS 15 4k touch screen with 32gb ram and a 1tb ssd

U are not the only one. Mechanical keyboards are just for basedboys and trannies.

When is this board officially merging with reddit?
You nerds are unreal.

Attached: THE_FOOK.jpg (618x410, 83K)

XPS 15 9560 32GB 1TB SSD 4K. Buy it from Dell outlet.