HOW TO GET FREE UNLIMITED DATA ON YOUR PHONE

>set up vpn on home
>connect to vpn on phone
>phone will now use unlimited data on your home connection instead of phone data plan

Attached: 1526797826993.jpg (943x507, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

physics.stackexchange.com
reddit.com
hooperswar.com
neogaf.com
nyustraus.org
boards.straightdope.com
board.sonicstadium.org
warosu.org/sci/thread/9844710
forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=134317921
trials-forum.co.uk/topic/166940-perpetual-motion-machine-with-balloons/
9gag.com/gag/a97QZYZ/troll-physics-are-best-physics
warosu.org/sci/thread/8300238
corvetteforum.com
boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/archive/index.php/t-755500.html
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/360251247/
highdefforum.com/gaming.../132013-troll-science-best-science.html
warosu.org/diy/thread/1107640
free-energy-info.tuks.nl/Chapter4.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=WVtiTm-Mhzo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

brainlet here
why wouldnt pic related work?

im thinking not, but I cant say why not.

>seal exists that can stop the water from coming out but also let the force of the baloons go upward
lmao

oh thats the catch, thanks

yeah but it's weird that fundamental laws of physics are reflected in the fact that a seal can't be good enough

Because both sides of the conveyor belt generate the same amount of upward lift.

>are liter than the water
>liter

Attached: 1298065967027.jpg (400x365, 95K)

bullshit
the left side doesn't generate any lift retard

I like you lateral thinking

I wonder if an extremely precise valve that opens exactly far enough so that the ball could pass through without letting any water out would work

to open it would need the energy to pull "up" the water so the machine would be pointless

not really, you could just open it horizontally

That's quite obtuse from the main point that the system depicted is a perpetual machine which violates fundamental laws of physics

Are hydroelectric dams infinite?

I haven't seen any evidence of them failing in my lifetime, therefore it must be infinite

Bro science were good memes, got any more?

I thought about that, damn physics are confusing.

Yes they're very much alive over at

It's not. It has to do with the buoyant force of the ball and the force of the column of water on top of the valve. Think about it a bit.

Maintenance needs to be done on them. Water does cause wear.

yeah but yo will already have enough balls trying to flaot up pulling it up.

I sincerely hope you are joking.

Buoyancy is a force caused by the pressure differential across an object displacing a fluid.

All the weight of the water is pushing down on the bottom ball, but none of the buoyancy is pushing up until you've passed the halfway point on the ball. The buoyant force depends on the total displaced volume, but the peak force on the bottom ball depends only on the depth into the fluid.

I haven't run the calculations myself, but I suspect it works out that these forces necessarily exactly balance, because to add more buoyancy you need to make a taller column of liquid, which necessarily increases the force preventing the bottom ball from rising up.

more air = more force pushing up, increese the air and the problem is solved.

again, the valve doesn't have to open vertically
it could just be a diaphragm with springs that moves purely horizontally

The balls further up will pull the bottom ball up enough to get halfway.

Please tell me you're not actually this stupid.
This guy understands.

The diaphragm wouldn't keep moving without energy being put into it. Springs aren't magic.

ah, I see what you're saying. you're probably right

That's not how buoyancy works you retard.

I have been using this method for the last 3 years (since my provider discontinued unlimited tethering, data usage on phone is still unlimited though)

That's exactly how buoyancy works. There's more pressure at the bottom of the object than the top, which creates the same buoyant force regardless of the mass / density of the object. When the buoyant force is bigger than the force due to gravity (which happens when the object is less dense than the fluid), the net force is up and the object floats.

look you son of a bitch we are talking about the picture, not the fucking post. you cant start with "I have been using this method for 3 years" for the love of all things holly read the thread before posting

>HOW TO GET FREE UNLIMITED DATA ON YOUR PHONE

But what if you use a flexible tube filled with air instead? It would seal the tank itself.

>google pictures of 100$ bills
>print them
>be rich
Your welcome

ohhhh look at this good boy! just posting on subject when the thread has already fallen apart, acting like this is a respectable forum or some shit.

I was thinking of that one myself.

Like any perpetual machine, only works on couple cycles then it will stop due to heat loss on shaft.

the ops pic has been debated countless of times, not sure why you fell for the b8

Attached: Google Search 10-15-2018, 1-04-01 AM.png (814x840, 173K)

well, the balloons aren't large enough to power a generator that could make electricity that you can sell

>debated countless of times
>shows two websites

I don't get it. Surely all received traffic counts as data no matter where it comes from.

Liquid mercury instead of water. Helium instead of air. Efficiency is key

3D printer and then print diamonds. Jut need to load printer with activated charcoal.

wtf Jow Forums can't refute this image or everyone are playing dumb here.

Troll physics might predate the first iphone

How would this work? Because you are still using your mobile plan to fetch data. Are carriers really this dumb?

I ran the calculations and I was correct with my reasoning in Assume N balls of radius r, density of water is d, accel due to gravity is constant across the column and equals g. Assume density of air is negligible aka the balls can be filled with vacuum.

That makes the depth at the bottom of the column = 2Nr
Pressure = depth * density of fluid * accel due to gravity = 2Nrdg
Max force on the bottom ball equals the pressure above acting on an the area of the widest point of the ball, or pi * r^2. So total force on bottom ball is 2*pi*N*r^3*d*g.

Buoyant force equals weight of displaced fluid. So volume of spheres is 4/3 * pi * r^3, so each ball adds 4/3 * pi * r^3 * d * g upward force, for a total of 4/3 * pi * N * r^3 * d * g.

4/3 < 2, so the bottom ball could never be pulled up into the water, independent of N (the number of balls), r (the radius of the column / balls), d (the density of the fluid), or g (the acceleration due to gravity).

>I can count higher than 2
Ok college boy

I had sony xperia z3 and that was the case, even when tethering my provider didnt see it as tethering, after upgrade to samsung suddenly it could

physics.stackexchange.com
failheap-challenge.com
reddit.com
hooperswar.com
neogaf.com
iron-age.info
nyustraus.org
boards.straightdope.com
board.sonicstadium.org
www.ebaumsworld.com
warosu.org/sci/thread/9844710
forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=134317921
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1220784/pg1
trials-forum.co.uk/topic/166940-perpetual-motion-machine-with-balloons/
9gag.com/gag/a97QZYZ/troll-physics-are-best-physics
warosu.org/sci/thread/8300238
corvetteforum.com
boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/archive/index.php/t-755500.html
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/360251247/
highdefforum.com/gaming.../132013-troll-science-best-science.html
warosu.org/diy/thread/1107640

Any "infinity energy" meme system can be refuted by simply saying it won't generate enough energy and won't last forever. Just brainlets keep discussing that shit.

Seconded on this

Attached: AE7CHpM_d.jpg (439x461, 28K)

This is wonderful

> TTL detection: If the value of TTL is less than the expected value, they can assume that there is tethering. However you can tweak Windows / Linux to send a higher value than usual.

this is probably the case

Addendum: Ff you say the "balls" are perfect cylinders instead of spheres, that makes the volume they displace equal to pi * r ^2 * h, and makes the depth at the bottom of the column = N*h.

This makes the upward buoyant force = N * pi * r^2 * h * d * g, and makes the downward force on the newly entering cylinder = N * h * pi * r^2 * d * g, or exactly equal (as I suspected).

This makes perfect sense, too, as the "idealized" version of this system is just a an empty column filled completely with massless cylinders filled with vacuum.

See, this is the kind of high IQ posts I browse Jow Forums for.
But then I also have to go through hordes of trannies, consumerism, freetards, pedos, weebs... Is it even worth it?

Attached: Untitled.png (1206x603, 32K)

The math checks out. How do I invest?

you know, more lite
like lite-coin

That wouldn't work because the rope would become entangled around the earth.

yeah that's the problem

have the rope attached to a satellite then

Send your investment money to me, payment must be in bitcoin

>pull rope too hard
>moon crashes into earth

The force of pull doesn't move instantaneously, it moves at the speed of sound in that material.

>The force of pull doesn't move instantaneously,
>Force is not instantaneous
Check out this retart. I punch you in the jaw you bet your body will move instantaneously.

The punch will propagate through my skeleton at the speed on sound, and my soft tissue will be tugged after it.

judging by the distance I don't think that's the moon user

Here Is a similar design from this site: free-energy-info.tuks.nl/Chapter4.pdf

Attached: 2018-10-14 18_46_13-Free-Energy Chapter 4 - Chapter4.pdf.jpg (867x867, 145K)

So how exactly does your data provider see the data coming to your phone simply because you're on a VPN and does this work on all smart phones?

sorry I meant nazi

>Because air pumps work using mind power

Its hooked up to a tube connected to OPs butt

so the white stuff isn't actually air

what about one of these attached to a generator? youtube.com/watch?v=WVtiTm-Mhzo

It's supposed to generate enough energy for that too.

Attached: 2018-10-14 19_05_32-PJKbookV26.pdf - [A Practical Guide to ‘Free-Energy’ Devices] - SumatraPDF.j (916x942, 415K)

Guys, guys, what if the air pump blew directly on the blades of a turbine?

Attached: 1200px-Tesla_Sarony.jpg (1200x1616, 380K)

Or you could just not be a poor person in a shit country and get unlimited mobile data?

Then someone has to tell the "inventor" about these

Attached: sankey-diagram-powerpoint-3_grande.png?v=1520413856.png (600x452, 24K)

>penis diagram

>penispump.png

No shit. It's quantum entangled communication.

I don't get it. are these people trying to invent flywheel energy storage? because that's about as close to an ideal long running motion I can think of other than, well batteries.

They are inventing newtonian bound shit and claiming that it works because quantum woo.

>the moon is four lightyears away

Attached: 1518464412645.jpg (1129x1200, 118K)

distance is relative

But I already have unlimited 4G for 20 yuros per month...

Based and underrated user.

Attached: 1538248024895.png (447x378, 425K)

where do I invest

t.generic millennial

looks like a donger tbqh

You are overthinking it way too much,
The buoyancy of the balls is never going to create enough force to turn the pulley let alone the generator.

>the moon isnt 4 lightyears away

Attached: tmp_18102-1538422152774291752078.jpg (1024x576, 44K)

It would if you filled the balls with hydrogen.

Then go build it faggot.
Tell us where it hangs up.

Attached: cyanide.png (780x740, 62K)

I'm very interested in investing in your ideas that will take humankind into the future!

it's what non retards use

The joke is that it's lighter, not liter.
Which is why he replied with an even trollier trollface.