Dudes hitting on you since they now know you're gay

jew-l ?
still not sure what it is but it will probably be harmful in some way

juul

>jew-l

Attached: images.png (286x176, 9K)

>sucking on a phallic object
vaping is for faggots

what kind of fucked up dick do you have?

This is less phallic than a cigarette

You should expect aids from all the gay buttsecks your going to have in your anus.

Lung inflammation and cancer.

If this indeed is a vape, kys faggot.

tried it for a few days, didn't do the trick just like every other e-cig so far

>what should I expect

The laughter you hear will just be someone behind you remembering a joke they heard once.

Get used to saying that to yourself.

it's cool because it's small but the whole reason I would vape instead of smoking cigs is to blow hueg cloudzz

This man gets it. It's the feeling of massive amounts of vapor that keeps me off analogs

Cancer, you should expect cancer.

Attached: healthy-lung-compared-to-smokers-lung.jpg (350x197, 13K)

I don't juul or whatever but to be fair the evidence for cancer is pretty much with the carcinogens in tobacco, not aerosolized nicotine

afaik there are very new studies that say it might be harmful but we don't know for sure

Shhh, dont tell them the truth. He will be devastated if he realizes that anti vape campaigns are run by tobacco kikes

cake and eat it too etc. etc.

homosexual tendencies
>haha- I wouldn't do something like that. Does it make me look gay?? I wouldn't want anyone to kn- I mean, I'm actually very manly. I would never touch onions or anything. I even like IPAs too!

>what should I expect
Nicotine addiction.

Attached: 1285032621113.jpg (500x533, 46K)

why do you have to suck on anything to begin with thats detrimental to health

word

You should expect to start craving cock any day now.

And who will save your souls if you won't save your own?

Attached: juul.jpg (306x408, 34K)

>He doesn't know that water vapor gives you cancer

I thought it was a cool m.2 wireless usb with cool contact points, nah nah its a dildo smogger

source

why?

I couldn't care less about smoke, I bought it for the nicotine and to not smoke actual cigarettes

no shit

Lung cancer and a mouth fedora effect

It doesn't, but studies suggests it might affect the respiratory system.

Better vacuuming accuracy

Sure.
But it's still way (really way) better than sticking to cigarettes.
t. still smokes 4 cigarettes a day despite vaping

Won't argue against that. Nicotine is a neurotoxin though, so it's better to just yamero completely.

>Nicotine is a neurotoxin
source

>what should I expect
Nicotine addiction

vapes dont even work. supposed to smoke them like cigars if anything

I just stopped using because it was a come and go fad. tho my state outlawed them (first and probably only in world) really fucking fast because........cigarettes also started out as not being known for causing issues

If you like Applel devices you'll be fine with it, but they rip you off MASSIVELY and it would be cheaper in every respect to go with a Breeze with 50mg salt nic instead.

and as a social reject who used things like ice and heroin more times than I remember from ages 14-22, nicotine is hardest to kick as you dont shoot up 5-10 times a day or when youre standing around doing nothing

Smoke a thousand cigarettes consecutively then come back to me.

what are you 12?

Nicotine is a nootropic not a neurotoxin retard

Nicotine != cigarette (in case you didn't know)

That's smoke not vapour you actual fucking mongrel.
>inb4 some study about "muh formaldehyde!!1!1" that came off an overvolted CE4 sponsored by (((Big Tobacco)))

Apply a thousand nicotine patches then. Enjoy your seizure.

children trying to smoke it because you're such a cool dude

well retard if you eat a kilo of salt you also die in a few minutes

But try removing all the sodium from your diet and see what happens.

what a fucking moron don't even reply to me again

LMAO
Are you done making a fool o yourself?

Okay... Ingest around 7mg of nicotine then. A lot of pesticides have it due to the neurotoxicity of it.

Good luck you dumb fuck.

>Nicotine is a nootropic
It's a neuroteratogen that elicits cell damage and loss and subsequent abnormalities of synaptic function. You wouldn't know this since you clearly have zero medical background or knowledge on the subject.

Gonna need a source on that user

Show me the peer reviewed research that shows vaping eliquids is harmful. I'll wait.

>I'll wait
u'll be dead of cancer by then user :^)

everyone i know has severe reactions to vape and outbreak in rashes and mouth sores

Yeah just like 38.4% of all other humans who will be diagnosed for cancer in their life times.

10.1016/S0006-8993(03)02885-3

>Nicotine is a neurotoxin in the ADOLESCENT brain
Tell me user, how old is OP?

Will that change the fact that nicotine is a neurotoxin? Or are you hoping it will? Very confusing response, user. Have you given up?

Are you fucking retarded? Many chemicals affect the brain while it's developing, this isn't news and doesn't affect anyone with a fully developed brain (eg. over 25). By the way faggot, I'm not him.

But it's still a neurotoxin.

Embarrassing, user.

beat it

Mouth fedora

thorax.bmj.com/content/early/2018/08/18/thoraxjnl-2018-211663

GAY

Tbh who would have thought that inhaling shit that isn't exclusively water vapour would be harmful

It's almost like humans can't process complex molecules through one of our extremely important and alrrady heavily stressed organs, huh?

Who knew, right?

[spoiler]Everyone knows this fuckwad, stop taking inhants and you'll likely never have this serious health issues[/spoiler]

>buying a jewl

you know you can get a chink copy for 12 bucks on aliexpress right?

10 bucks says the battery with blow up in your face.

Becoming a zoomer faggot

youtu.be/82x9pzHkHK4
Change smoking and cigarettes with vaping.

>Show me the peer reviewed research that shows smoking cigarettes is harmful. I'll wait.
Said faggots like you in 1928.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-15-00-08-36-1.png (1692x1044, 1.22M)

not even remotely the same

Cocks teleporting into your anus

So looks like most of Jow Forums is jelly of my juul just like they are jelly of my iPhone and Mac

dorks

>Treatment with the anti-oxidant N-acetyl-cysteine (NAC) ameliorated the cytotoxic effects of ECVC/nfECVCto levels not significantly different from baseline and restored phagocytic function.
Good to know there is already a possible solution for some of the negative effects of vaping.

>I couldn't care less about smoke, I bought it for the nicotine and to not smoke actual cigarettes
Pretty sure the people you're responding to are speaking from a place coming from having started with actual cigarettes moving onto electronic vaporizers as a far less damaging alternative.

just get salt nic and a reloadable pod system

If you're a smoker trying to quit: it's okay, just remember to keep reducing how much you vape because your goal is to quit.
If you're a smoker and you want to move to something less health damaging: you're an idiot.
If you're a non-smoker wanting to be cool: you're a gigantic fucking idiot.

>If you're a smoker and you want to move to something less health damaging: you're an idiot.
So if someone wants to save some money and be a somewhat healthier then they are idiots?
I don't get it.

"Water vapor"

It isn't water vapor. It's vegetable glycerin and/or glycol dude.

Go away, zombie

nicotine addiction

a pleasantly mild buzz and stress relief

.t juul owner

You should expect to quit cigarettes but become much more addicted to vaping then you ever were to cigarettes.

You also probably won't save that much money, you really should have bought one of the cheap chink devices with refillable pods like the Suorin Drop and filled it with nicotine salt juice instead if part of the objective when quitting smoking was to save money.

Solid vape, will get you what you want judging by your responses. I'd say to try and keep nicotine for an event, keeps the drug more interesting. Otherwise, vape away. I have a first gen one that's still working, though I have to replace the charger. It's fine, but the suorin air is probably better. I have the drop, and the carts are complete shit, cotton burns out wayyyy too fast.

>try to keep nicotine for an event, keeps the drug more interesting
lmao how old are you? Most people start smoking as an excuse to take additional breaks at their worthless fucking job.

The long term effects of vaping are currently not well understood but recent experiments have shown that it may be just as harmful.
There is also the issue that a lot of nicotine liquids don't have well regulated quantities of nicotine in them, and it's much easier to vape larger quantities of nicotine than you would have taken in from cigarettes, unless you were a really heavy smoker.

So, yeah, the idea of becoming somewhat healthier by switching to vaping is an illusion currently. It's not based no any scientific research.

It's okay, better than the faggot box shit.
Get an infinix and refill the pods 3~6 times instead.

Attached: 1495833405996.gif (620x620, 447K)

And that's the other thing that hooks most people.
It's not just the nicotine, it's the habit. You get into habits of having cigarettes at certain times and that's why it's so easy to move into vaping from smoking, you're just continuing the habit.

I've only experienced any inflammation with mango flavors, and that was in my throat.
Other flavors are fine for the most part, just stay away from mango.

Attached: 1500232832377.png (357x657, 334K)

You can overdoes on water too you dumb nigger

Yeah, pretty much. If you vape for any other reason other than staying away from cigarettes you're a complete faggot.

It's not necessarily harmless, but all research seems to indicate that it's at least less harmful than cigarettes. It's entirely possible that a decade from now there will be research that shows a long-term side effect to vaping that we're not aware of right now.

>OP

Attached: Fortnite_Zoomer_dance.gif (931x682, 426K)

Sounds like you are allergic to mangos my dude

That's probably it.
I know that my lips will become chapped and inflamed if I eat too much mango.
I'm okay with now too much, though.

Nice buttplug.

Dude mango is fucking gross anyway.

fuck off tripfag

eCig. They sell them at gas stations and stuff in the United States. Supposed to be a gateway drug since full vapes are intimidating for normies. Most famous for getting rekt by the DEA for marketing towards teenagers and kids.

They're also super expensive from what I know (I don't smoke). The refill pods can rip your wallet in pieces.

It's great. I have had several juuls over the years and I can personally say they're the best if you want to vape passively. The only downfall is that the pods are too expensive but that can be easily overcome by buying vape juice and refilling old pods. (look up how to on YT). Another great thing about it is that it's great fun at parties.

lol you already got fucked off in the mouth with your chinkshit faggy fruit juice.

Doesn't fucking matter. The only reason the paper doesn't specify adulthood is that the level of confidence is not at the peer specified statistical threshold (usually around 95-97% confidence). So even with being 90% sure of causing damage to an adult brain, the paper still has to omit that because whoever published the paper would rage like a little bitch. Academia is more autistic than Jow Forums.

Refill pods are fine price-wise, it's the non-refill from Juul and some others that are the problem.

Attached: 1405992186505.jpg (604x537, 28K)