HUAWEI PHONES INCLUDE SPYWARE!

>buy chinkshit
>get spyware
It appears that all Huawei phones include spyware that sends all kinds of data to china.

>I will study the app HiAction another time but what you have to know is that this app is sending the data to hicloud[.]com, "the Huawei Cloud"

archive.fo/B9Ctl

Attached: 1522262974475.gif (200x200, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dc-unlocker.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Chinks > NSA/CIA, and literally just install LineageOS

Nice try Zhang

Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the US government all do the same shit.

The chinese have used the data collected to steal.

And the US have used it to kill.

Satanic trips, chinks confirmed no soul

China has killed people as well.
They also use their phones to spy on their own, and they cannot escape the all seeing chinese brown eye.
MFW a chink just illegally crossed the street with nobody around, and got texted a ticket.

>>buy any phone
>>get spyware
ftfy

>Buy chinese spyware
Botnetted, cc, and ss stolen without using it on phone.

I can't believe it. I am shocked, I mean I am shocked, that's what I mean, I am appalled. This has never happened before.

>tfw just bought a Huawei laptop
>tfw don't care about Spyware since who cares if Zhang Wang knows I jack it to anime
>I still get a laptop at 70% the cost of what a comparable Dell/ThinkPad would cost

Attached: 1526316337135.png (657x600, 84K)

nothing > china > nsa

Just install systemdless GNU/Linux and Libreboot it. Botnet gone.

OH NO, CHINKS KNOW I LIKE JAPANESE CARTOONS NOW!

>less bad than Google Maps
>which is pre-installed on all Android phones already
so it's nothing

What about the hardware backdoor?

Librebooting solves the hardware backdoor, unless you are talking about Intel's fucking CPU jewery, and really, that depends on whether or not you have an i5 or past. Anything before i5 is botnet free.

why would you care if you are monitored by a foreign country that doesn't even maintain extradition treaties with the us, are you some kind of nsa shill?

Is this a surprise to anyone?

because
>Botnetted, cc, and ss stolen without using it on phone.

because you'd rather be spied on by people that have authority over you?

can't unlock the bootloader anymore even if you wanted to

>librebooting solves hardware backdoor
Oh you sweet child.

It is the amd ryzen 2500u+vega model

Attached: 20181004_105329.jpg (4032x3024, 991K)

Matepad D? *Crrack* *ssiiiiippp* Ahh, I fucked around with one of those at Wallyworld the other day

Ryzen + librebooting + systemdless GNU/Linux should be cool.
What a soi response.

So why trust either the Chinese or the Yankees? You should not use anything made by US companies, since they all have NSA backdoors.

You can't Libreboot it, moron.

Yup. Seemed like the best laptop for $630 in the price range. Mainly ips panel, dual channel memory, and not shitty plastic housing with a horrible track pad. It has really aggressive "driver" assistant program that wants a million permissions though. I'd install Linux on it but I'm not sure how supported the hardware is atm and I'm too busy to be bothered with it. I knew my t440 would have good support, not so sure with this

Im unsure about thermals since I haven't played any games on it but this is more for programming hw and the likes.

Attached: 1530062446357.png (680x585, 245K)

The NSA doesn't try to steal your bank account, and money the Chinese do.

Are you sure about that? The US government seizes property all the time. Domestically and internationally.

Just install a good OS, you mong. Windows is for retards.

>Ryzen + librebooting + systemdless GNU/Linux should be cool.
So AMD decided to let it happen?

>Are you sure about that?
Yes. I know someone who this had happened to, and it's not just with smartphones. Watch out for Chinkmade home appliances as well.
>The US government seizes property all the time.
Yea if you're a legitimate criminal. The Chinese are attacking normal folk, and anyone they could.
>Domestically and internationally.
The Chinks are attacking everyone domestically, and internationally.

Yea maybe. I need this to be my "just works" machine. Ill probably dual boot in the future but campus printer drivers are a sore spot

W R O N G
dc-unlocker.com/
If the codes don't work you can get a refund

>nothing
Not happening if you like living in a 1st world country

china
>centralized and malicious totalitarian state
>wants your information to control you and suppress dissent
>have the means to process this information

US government and alphabet agencies
>a bunch of retards
>just as evil, but retarded
>very decentralized
>want your data because more data more good
>on the records as having so much info they don't know what to do with it despite having nowhere near the population of china

hmmm

>Yes. I know someone who this had happened to, and it's not just with smartphones. Watch out for Chinkmade home appliances as well.
And I know INNOCENT people who the US seized property from.
>Yea if you're a legitimate criminal.
By their definition, which could be anything and is not a solid justification.
>The Chinks are attacking everyone domestically, and internationally.
Only as much as the US.

So let me make this clear to you. THIS IS NOT ABOUT CHINA VS THE US. THIS IS WHY YOU SHOULD NOT USE CHINESE OR AMERICAN TECHNOLOGY. Fucking retard.

Does a custom rom/lineageOS fix this issue? I bought a p20 pro a few months ago and I like the phone for what it is, but this botnet shit is getting out of hand.

Not really, but you should run Lineage or Replicant anyway.

What are some reasons why?

More privacy from Google.

"WOULD SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE OLIGARCHS?"

U

Attached: 17799169_10211291111187597_5113262690397526335_n.jpg (480x348, 16K)

Why do Americans think they're so much better than the Chinese? Arguably the US is even worse, but I would never trust either of you.

Solution?
Buy Korean or Japanese electronics and slap Foss shit on them?

>And I know INNOCENT people who the US seized property from.
No you don't.
>By their definition, which could be anything and is not a solid justification.
By America's definition you would have to be proven guilty of a crime, and it would take a court order from a court.
>Only as much as the US.
Not even close. The Chinese are bottom feeders, and they are out to get what they could from anyone they could.
>So let me make this clear to you. THIS IS NOT ABOUT CHINA VS THE US.
It really isn't It's why nobody should buy anything from the Chinese. They target whoever, and whomever they can just to make a quick buck.
>THIS IS WHY YOU SHOULD NOT USE CHINESE OR AMERICAN TECHNOLOGY.
The American government doesn't make rice cookers, and irons that log into your wifi, and send out whatever info they can to some chink
to sift through though, and the US also doesn't try to steal your log in info, or hijack your sms to send all of your friends phishing messages.
>Fucking retard.
Get fucked you dumb chink shill.

All phones are shit.
You can unshit the androids by using custom builds, but using the system that comes with em is a bad, if not worse idea than using an iphone.

>Foss
Don't muddy the point by adding "open source" to free software.
>No you don't.
Yes I do.
>By America's definition you would have to be proven guilty of a crime, and it would take a court order from a court.
That is not the case and you know it.
>Not even close. The Chinese are bottom feeders, and they are out to get what they could from anyone they could.
And the US uses its might to bully the defenseless for their own gain.
>It really isn't It's why nobody should buy anything from the Chinese. They target whoever, and whomever they can just to make a quick buck.
While the US targets everyone to consolidate their global hegemony.
>The American government doesn't make rice cookers, and irons that log into your wifi, and send out whatever info they can to some chink
to sift through though, and the US also doesn't try to steal your log in info, or hijack your sms to send all of your friends phishing messages.
The US does all of those things, but with different intentions.
>Get fucked you dumb chink shill.
Get fucked you dumb yankee shill.

Because you are comparing two completely different magnatudes of bad and calling them the same. It's insulting.

Also people are awful at arguing in the internet.

The us botnet is less bad because the current administration is too incompetent to make any real malicious use of it anyway. Meanwhile China is pulling all kinds of strategically plotted dystopian shit. Remember that social ranking thing? The great firewall of internet censorship suppressing dissent and negative history? Shits malicious and terrifying. The us has nothing on it.

>too incompetent to make any real malicious use of it anyway.
They rigged a fucking election.

>The us botnet is less bad because the current administration is too incompetent to make any real malicious use of it anyway.
The new administration hasn't really changed anything, you do realise? Just because there's a new president does not mean that the goals of the US change and that their techniques change.

>Paying to root your phone
Look at this fucking dude

>Yes I do.
Bullshit, unless you consider someone who broke the law as innocent you lying piece of shit.
>That is not the case and you know it.
It is literally the case.
>And the US uses its might to bully the defenseless for their own gain.
might, could, or can't, because of laws?
>While the US targets everyone to consolidate their global hegemony.
Has nothing to do with China's penchant for corporate espionage, and stealing from the elderly through chinese made products.
>The US does all of those things, but with different intentions.
Are the intentions different from stealing bank accounts from old ladies? Well then that's a plus.
>Get fucked you dumb yankee shill.
How much would it cost to fuck your moms sideways cunnie, and post feet pls, because I might if the price is right.
PS I've fucked Chinks before, and they almost couldn't take my compartively larger dick than they are used to at all.

>Bullshit, unless you consider someone who broke the law as innocent you lying piece of shit.
Not bullshit.
>It is literally the case.
That's just naive.
>might, could, or can't, because of laws?
Might as in strength, retard.
>Has nothing to do with China's penchant for corporate espionage, and stealing from the elderly through chinese made products.
Obviously, but that isn't the point. I wasn't saying they had anything to do with one another. Are you trying to say that China colludes with the US government on these matters?
>Are the intentions different from stealing bank accounts from old ladies? Well then that's a plus.
No, it's murdering innocents and stealing from whomever they can.
>MUH DICK
Good one.

as an european, US botnet > chinese botn
et for sure, fuck collaborating with an allied country, chang can steal all he want i couldnt care less

Give me an alternative, the couple dollars I had to give up were 100% worth it

The chink cries in "what ifs" when China has already been caught doing what anons claimed they do many times over.

>B-but Goyim! We are incompetent retards! We cannot do anything with your data, just let us have it!
Sure, nice try CIA nigger.

The US has been doing what I claim for 60 years. But you yankees think you're morally pure from the blatant propaganda you consume.

>The US has been doing what I claim for 60 years.
No they haven't, but chang has already been caught doing what the anons have claimed.
Shit TMobile won't work with Huawei anymore over the shit they pulled while they were partners, and Australia won't even let Huawei connect to some of their networks.

>No they haven't
You're either naive or working for the US intelligence agencies.

>You're either naive or working for the US intelligence agencies.
Yea I'm a glow in the dark here just to counter your claims.
Or I'm just a low level TMObile employee who's hell bent on ruining huaweis "good" name.
Or I could be an old lady who had her bank account stolen, and emptied out by chinks.
Or I could be the country of Australia who just don't want these chink shit lords on my national telecom networks.
Or I could be one of the many c\entities that Huawei have been cought trying to steal from while acting as partners.
I could be anybody really, because huawei, and chinksectoidville has earned many enemies.

But I'm not denying what the Chinese do, it's just that the US is as bad, if not worse.

>But I'm not denying what the Chinese do, it's just that the US is as bad, if not worse.
You are completely underplaying what the chinese have been caught doing, and attempting to say that the americans do it as well.
>hurr china has been cought doing these horrible things
>uses what the insectoids have been cought doing as an example to not trust america

Go ahead buy chinkshit user it's your life, but trying to say americans are equal, or worse than the chinks who have been cought on multiple ocassions, and lying about them in previous posts is just misleading.

chink shills are just too easy.

>Go ahead buy chinkshit user it's your life
Learn to read, retard.
> but trying to say americans are equal, or worse than the chinks who have been cought on multiple ocassions, and lying about them in previous posts is just misleading.
I think murder is pretty bad, actually.
Lean to quote properly, retard.

Shut up insectface. Hawk your chinkshit wares elsewhere you short faggier looking jawa.
>I think murder is pretty bad, actually.
The chinese government murder people everywhere, or do you just pretend that they don't faggot?
They even murder foreigners that they hire for shipping/fishing before paying them, and they burn dogs alive.

>Shut up insectface. Hawk your chinkshit wares elsewhere you short faggier looking jawa.
What the fuck is a jawa? You mean Javanese?
>The chinese government murder people everywhere, or do you just pretend that they don't faggot?
Try reading, retard. Not once have I denied Chinese crimes, but I am spotlighting the crimes of Americans.
>They even murder foreigners that they hire for shipping/fishing before paying them, and they burn dogs alive.
I know. The US government murders locals who assist them in their conquests and slaughter animals, too. What is your point?

>The us botnet is less bad
stop right there
you are blatantly ignoring the biggest problem in your reasoning, You are only affected by the governments legislature that you live under so a us botnet will always be worse than a chinese botnet because the chinese can never legislate against you and vice versa-

>What the fuck is a jawa?
Look it up you underaged chinkshitter.
> but I am spotlighting the crimes of Americans
Imaginary crimes are the worst!
>What is your point?
The point is the souless insectoids like have proven themselves far far worse, and that the US only targets known criminals in the instances that you have claimed. Making everything you've claimed bullshit you subhuman piece of shit.
People of every nation should stay away from chinkshit due to what they have already been caught doing. Like the worse has already really undeniably happened with chink shit, and your claims of muh america did this are imaginary.

The chinese botnet has been caught proactively stealing from people while the american botnet has not as of yet.

That just makes it better, vigilance of a known threat is superior to inattentiveness towards the same threat.
If i know the chinks will steal my cc information from my chinkphone then i will simply never input it in there

>Look it up you underaged chinkshitter.
It's either a Czech motor company or an imaginary creature from a children's film series. Or is it something else?
>Imaginary crimes are the worst!
So you think murdering hundreds of thousands of innocents is imaginary? Where did they all go, then?
>and that the US only targets known criminals in the instances that you have claimed
What crimes did the people of Kaladera commit?
What crime did the people of Pakistan commit?
What crime did Seth Rich commit?
What crime did Laotian people commit?
What crime did the people of Iran commit?
What crime did Chuancey Bailey commit?
What crime did Muammar Gaddafi actually commit?
I could go on.
>People of every nation should stay away from chinkshit
I agree, they should also stay away from American shit.

>the west does it too

Tell me when they actually find NSA spyware on iPhones.

Edward Snowden revealed that the NSA can access an iPhone remotely through the SIM card.

>Hyperbole
Why am I not surprised.

Nice source, faggot. Chink sills say NSA does it too. NSA has never been caught. There's never been a single nerd who found his phone was sending data packages to a server that wasn't in China.

Attached: DpY8FUWUcAEZqHA.jpg (848x1199, 132K)

Where's the hyperbole?

>NSA has never been caught.
Snowden literally caught them. You're delusional, yankee shill.

The NSA thing is a independent device thing, as they man in the middle EVERYTHING.

Conjecture.

>Seth Rich
The Democrats did that on their own without the government, and the rest really had it coming.
And those examples really doesn't make an argument over, or against "American" shit at all. Especially considering that the chinks have literally been caught red handed with stealing banking info from their consumer base many many times over.

>Snowden literally caught them

Nice source retard.

Attached: 64b5375dff5368b3eebc949661dacbf4.jpg (1408x1951, 1.25M)

Your whole list. I mean we have evidence against Chinese made products, and you're introducing emotionally charged examples with no relation to the topic.
This is why anons think you're a complete retard.

>Yankee
Are you under the impression that this is an insult?
What century are you from user?

>It appears that all Huawei phones include spyware that sends all kinds of data to china.
????? this isn't news we've known this for over a year

"Feelings" is her source.

>The Democrats did that on their own without the government
No they didn't. The US government was the arm in this case. They committed the crime.
>and the rest really had it coming.
How would you feel if an American sponsored corporation moved into your town, took all of your water, and then forced you to buy it back?
How would you feel if your town was bombed to the ground?
>And those examples really doesn't make an argument over, or against "American" shit at all
Yes they do. All American devices have been shown to have an NSA backdoor, and you should not trust the US government due to their tendency to murder innocent people.
What's wrong with Snowden as a source? If he was full of shit he never would have been chased out of the US under the threat of murder.
Objecting to murder is no more emotionally charged than objecting to theft.
It just refers to Americans, it is not meant as an insult or a compliment.

Fugg you Yankee. The south will rise again Yankee man.

>The south will rise again Yankee man
Isn't that what the yankees in the southern US say, or are you referring to South America?

Snowden also said unicorns exist and the government has been keeping them in cages to siphon off their magic.

>No they didn't. The US government was the arm in this case. They committed the crime.
Nice proof psychic investigator.
>How would you feel
Keyword:feel
>Yes they do. All American devices have been shown to have an NSA backdoor,
Allegedly. But your feelings out way evidence, so there's that. Also show me an instance where the us stole some money from an old lady who bought household appliances.
>Objecting to murder is no more emotionally charged than objecting to theft.
Killing murderers is justice if it's sanctioned, and is way far away from the discussion of chink botnets user.
>It just refers to Americans
It's a little archaic, and makes you just seem completely retarded. But it's not like any of your other posts about your feelings, and psychosis make you seem any more endearing, or intelligent at all.

Civil war southern territory Americans.

So southern yankees. Ok.
>Keyword:feel
What is your argument here? All moral objections are emotional. So that would mean that you are disputing your own claim against the Chinese based on their theft of data.
>Allegedly
It is a matter of record.
>But your feelings out way evidence
Try English.
>Also show me an instance where the us stole some money from an old lady who bought household appliances.
Why is that your hill to die on? Is murder not more reprehensible?
>Killing murderers is justice if it's sanctioned
No, it isn't when the sanctioning body is the murderer. Then it is just self-justified murder.
>and is way far away from the discussion of chink botnets user.
No, it is very relevant. Since it shows what the US does to the people it spies on.
>It's a little archaic
No it isn't. It's still used today commonly.
>But it's not like any of your other posts about your feelings, and psychosis make you seem any more endearing, or intelligent at all.
How do you object to the Chinese stealing from old ladies on anything but an emotional ground? You don't seem more intelligent by being an unfeeling machine. Emotional objections to things like murder and theft are the basis of law.

>What is your argument here?
That you're being a complete faggot who doesn't have an argument about the given topic obviously, and you aren't able to think with your brain, so you attempt to introduce multiple emotionally charged scenarios that have nothing to do with the subjects that you are arguing against.
False equivalencies, and such you know.
>It is a matter of record.
Then enlighten the thread with these records.
>Try English
See response above about your emotions.
>Why is that your hill to die on? Is murder not more reprehensible?
The justified killing if certain individuals has nothing to do with the topic. The fact that the Chinese has been caught red handed with using their products to steal from their client base does.
>No, it isn't when the sanctioning body is the murderer. Then it is just self-justified murder.
Bad guy does bad thing, and dies by accord of a collective body is different from chinkboy sells chinks shit to customer, and that product actively attempts to steal money from the purchaser is different, and not even on topic.
>No, it is very relevant. Since it shows what the US does to the people it spies on.
It is not at all relevant since youseff the sheep herder isn't going to find an empty bank account after buying an American product, but youseff could lose all his sheep, and money after buying some pocoshit courtesy of the PRC.
>No it isn't. It's still used today commonly.
In period dramas, and reenactments bitch. Now hold on while me, and your mother make the beast with two backs.
Pardon me for making sport of your goodly mother you non named scallywag.

>not
Nigger look at latin america and tell me the US is innocent

>Didn't deny being retarded.
Anons a fucking tard. Confirmed.