Attached: logo_w120.png (155x155, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.e1c.MobileSmallBusiness
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

more like gnucrash

it just werkz

Attached: 1c.jpg (1240x580, 33K)

probably a russian botnet

what free accounting software will let me sync between android and loonix?

I love goulash.

>entering your private, personal finance information into a platform monitored 24/7 by googol
it would be easier and more failsafe to write your daily expenses on a piece of paper and type them into your computer at the end of the day

I use lineage

BECU has a really good app that allows adding other financial accounts and budgeting so that's what I use.

gnucash has an android app but i've never used it

GnuCash it's useless for my shitcoin bag holding, so I use beancount

Redpill me on credit unions, what benefits do they offer over large banks like BoA and Chase that will always be bailed out?

doesnt gnucash let you add investments as assets? does it not work well for crypto?

I got a 4% auto lone with 7 month credit history and they just pre-approved me for a 7k 1.5% cash back credit card.

The checking and savings accounts give interest and there are no fees.

The rest of the shit they offer is pretty mediocre, you get better rates on CDs and monemarket accounts if you are an employee.

auto loan
XD

That sounds pretty good, BoA has no interest on checking accounts

Its harder to get an account with BECU though, they do a hard pull for a checking acount afaik.

You used to be automatically in if any of your family worked for Boeing but now they do credit checks.

I'm trying out ledger-cli, it's kinda neat

Different user, but I tried to do that but I often just leave the receipts for coffee and sandwiches on my desk, not entering them in to my bookkeeping for days. It got so disorganized that I've given up and I am starting my bookkeeping over.

It's missing features over the desktop version. It also saves in a separate format from the real can you cash but I think it can sync through Nextcould.

Can't GNU cash sort that shit automatically for you with information from your bank/credit union?

My BECU app throws out all kinds of pie charts and graphs and shit and categorizes everything automagically.

It doesn't work well with anything that has more than to decimals

I also track purchases I make with cash that I hold my wallet as well as the spare change I put aside.
I never gave GNU cash the login for my checking account. it would probably make things a lot easier.

I used Skrooge for a while to but I found out I was very used to GNU cash's double-entry method. The one thing that drives me crazy about it though is that I have to enter my opening balance as equity and it just persists there.

Ledger-mode is the only correct answer

>need to pay for a life saving procedure
>Xorg breaks again

Not for poorfags

kek

kys tripfag
but creditunions are always better
have you really never been fucked over once by BoA or Chase? they're the two worst banks I've ever dealt with other than Synchrony

BoA chase both need 1500 in your account or getting constant direct deposit or else you're charged monthly

do you really want $1500 just sitting in a checking account that you cant fucking use without getting a fee? do you really want to never be able to put your paycheck in another bank first, because they charge $10 to wire it to other accounts? etc...

Org-mode + syncthing
Orgzly on Android

>do you really want $1500 just sitting in a checking account that you cant fucking use without getting a fee? do you really want to never be able to put your paycheck in another bank first, because they charge $10 to wire it to other accounts? etc...
Holy fuck I knew amerimutt banks where extremely Jewish but this is quite above what I expected

go back to fgt

it worck without internet

based and redpulled

1C 6.0 , lol

>what free accounting software will let me sync between android and loonix?

i just use libreoffice and syncthing. KISS.

Attached: 1481269496259.png (500x561, 159K)

here come dat gal!

why should I use this, everything is online on my bank's website

I use gnucash on android.
The desktop is too complicated for me to efficiently make sense of it and have utility in mastering it.
So I log my data with gnucash on mobile, export to csv (it is possible since a recent update) and use python scripts to parse and plot my stuff.
I may refactor in R for extra /hype/ meme points

Redpill me in gnucash, how following my expenses can help me?

Oh shit whaddup

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.e1c.MobileSmallBusiness

if it's not broken don't fix it. Plus your suggestion is orders or magnitude more botnet than gnucash

For me, it's actual cash.

>botnet
1C working without internet

For me it's bartering. Cash is a semi proprietary object that only allows you to conduct transactions under a specific government. It can be instantly replaced with another currency, destroying all value it had to merchants within seconds. Not to mention that it can be crashed within minutes if (((they))) feel like it

The gimp of freetard finance

> Odin's ass
hah

Credit unions usually have lower fees and are friendlier to deal with. Downside is less integration with everything. If BoA is Microsoft credit unions are Linux. Both are FDIC insured so neither is safer.

BoA is trash, but if you’re not a poorfag the minimums aren’t a big deal. For my small biz I use credit unions bc the fees are higher at major banks. Same for kids accounts... BoA literally made my son cry when they started billing his account $5/month on min account balance. I bitched them out, got the money out and closed the account.

how you use this? It crashed on me within two minutes. I currently have a spreadsheet of expenses vs income, moving to a piece of software which can make pretty charts sounds nice.