Is blackberry a good non-botnet phone? Or what phone can i get for this...

Is blackberry a good non-botnet phone? Or what phone can i get for this? Doesn't have to be a modern one i just one to be able to browse the web and shitpost in 4chin. Also a physical keyboard would be great

Attached: 61FmHf08YkL._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 17K)

Just buy a key2.

There is no such thing as a non botnet phone. Anything connected to a cell network is compromised. You're asking for the impossible.
Get a Passport if you want something to use over wifi, but be aware that there is no such thing as security. All of Blackberry's private keys are stored on a server, and any government that requests it gets access to those keys, which means 100% of them are compromised.
Its maybe a step above android because small state agencies won't have direct access, but the federal government surely can reach inside without question.
Conceptually anything with a cell modem is a bad idea if you care about security.
>gay fucking on screen buttons
>Android
>made in China
Eat shit, nigger.

Lol this guy

Only BB10 is safe. If you fall for IOS and Android in this year you're a sucker. Both of them have the Mic recording everything around the phone.

I was thinking of getting a bb 9900. I don't have any social media. I just need a phone able to browse internet with a good speed and send emails

Just get a laptop with cellular data, use a flip phone for texting and calling

Blackberry has in the past provided governments backdoor access. They're probably more secure than alternatives but also take into account that they don't actually design their own hardware anymore; they license the OS and brand name to third parties now, mostly Chinese vendors.

If you have a laptop with a cell plan then you can text from it.
Not to mention the fact that you can run an Android emulator and use whatsapp if you want to be that much of a normie.
You don't need a second botnet device like a flipphone if you have a cell connected laptop.

I have a Toughbook through work with a 4g card installed in it. Theres nothing I really need to use a phone for aside from the convenience of the phone being easier to access at all times. Though for Jow Forums NEETs that isn't really an issue.

Name one phone not made in china

They can't. They have terminal internet tough guy syndrome.

I do have a laptop, but i need a phone for work. I need to be able to browse and send emails. That's it. I dont use whatsapp or any social media

Its not hard to find out the country of origin for a product, retards.
Plenty of phones have been made in the US, Mexico, and Canada. Blackberry devices included. Same with Motorola.

My last three phones (BlackBerry Q10, Passport, and Passport) have all been made in Mexico

And where did all of the components on those boards come from? Hmmm?

Based

Anybody who doesnt see this is as a problem is a fucking moron. Germany did the same shit with chemicals at the outbreak of WW1.

xenophobe-chan, you're not kawaii at all

>oh shit, my surface mount caps were made in China
>guess its totally okay for the entire device to be assembled there where the Chinese government runs the plant by proxy
Yeah, thats solid logic.

My new BB classic should arrive today

Attached: 8bit_Wife.png (1920x1080, 2.58M)

ahhh shit nigs. after feature phones, i went Classic > Q10 > Priv. still miss BB10.

What the fuck were they thinking naming it passport? no results searching "passport pda" tablet, or phone replacement.

Anything that is supported on
Lineageos.org
Current meme is Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 (whyred)
Install free and open source lineageos on it and free and open source app called clover and you're good, no google

Nokia 1202