How can Android fags and Google shit on Apple so much for the notch on the iPhone X yet be accepting of this...

How can Android fags and Google shit on Apple so much for the notch on the iPhone X yet be accepting of this monstrosity?

What does Google have to say for themselves?

Attached: google-pixel-3-and-3-xl-hands-on-5088-1920x1272.jpg (1920x1272, 215K)

I dunno, ask Google, not Jow Forums. We hate all notches here.

Truth is, we didn't ask for this, nor do they care.

I use GA aaxy S9+

Android manufacturers are just too cheap to hire their own Jony.

Attached: jony-ives.jpg (2742x2057, 314K)

Is not even the notch but they also have the audacity to add a FUCKING UGLY CHIN WITH A NOTCH. Yet people don't give Google as much shit as Apple. SAD!

Attached: pixel-3-render-2.jpg (1200x750, 207K)

Google just isn't a design leader and everyone knows it.

As a google faggot, I despise the notch, it's far worse than apple's and less functional.
Oh and fuck the smaller pixel for those fucking rounded corners. Why is this meme allowed? Is the plan to eventually release a normal squared off cornered phone and advertise it as """"revolutionary"""" ?

eh it doesn't look that big. iphone x is uglier because it's long

>fuck the smaller pixel for those fucking rounded corners

This is one I don't understand. There really was no point in making the corners rounded on a phone without a notch. Whoever let this idea get anywhere past the drawing board is an idiot.

Google used to have Matias Duarte and he was an artist with UI design. Now, we get a chinese ripoff of ios as stock android.

>We
Excuse me? I am ready to pre-ordered my Pixel 3 XL.

The notch dont really bother me. Hey, i get more screen for the time and icons. Disable it for fullscreen apps and you wont even notice it.

No they are just cheaping out on the hardware and people don't call them out. They could have bent the OLED panel to avoid the chin but that's more expensive to manufacture.

And it would likely infringe on Apple's patent.

iPhone X doesn't have that chin tho. Pixel's notch is deeper which makes it more noticeable and is harder to hide than Apple's notch.

Hurts my soul they bought HTCs design studio and made them churn this crap out

I love how people bash Apple and the like about crap like this literally for MONTHS ON END, well over a year - fucking hilarious "yeah I like it - its really good"

Google is trying to be Apple way too much

Nexus 4-6 had great utilitarian designs

>made fun of the headphone jack removal
removed the headphone jack
>made fun of the notch
copied the notch

google is such a tsundere company

>t. falseflagging iToddler

We don't accept this monstrosity.

To me the issue isn't the notch. The issue is if you hide the notch the entire status bar moves down. Literally everyone else got it right. Why, just why.

Attached: Pixel 4.png (525x770, 12K)

I like the notch. It's just the bezel thinned out in spots to allow for pushing UI elements farther up. Then again, I'm not autistic. I know the asymmetry can really trigger autistics.

Ok now this is epic.

Attached: google-pixel-3-uitg3.jpg (248x498, 26K)