Is there a better cheap phone than nokia 2.1?

Is there a better cheap phone than nokia 2.1?

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

Can't you ge a Xiaomi with at least 2GB of RAM? 1GB of RAM is quite bad.

uma delicia

I've never needed more than 400MB for my use cases. Plus this has a cleaner android

But it's Oreo. From my experience this version of Android is a bit more havy in terms of RAM consumption. On my Mi A1 the system alone can take 800 MB of RAM. Running stock 8.1.

I wouldn't know, I'm running resurrection remix 8.1 and cut everything down to 300mb system.

I guess then it means Google's own crap is pure bloatware. One more reason for me to switch to Lineage then.

NO! Not pure lineage. Go with a side distro like RR. Pure lineage takes a dump on your battery.

I have it on my old Nexus 4, the battery life is fine. Even better than stock.

Attached: Nokia_RM-1037.jpg (650x600, 35K)

nigger...

Attached: IMG_20181015_215312.jpg (3264x2448, 2.8M)

I got Nokia 6.1 because I thought that it would be "good enough" and although I only use browser (only one tab open at a single time) and check online banking couple of times a week, it has performed sluggishly from time to time. I can't imagine what a terrible experience even cheaper phone would be.

I consider the 300€ price the cutoff point for "smart" features on a phone, anything cheaper might have "smart" features but they are literally unusable and it's a waste of money, better off getting a feature phone below that price, or rather I now consider that cutoff point comes at a step higher price point.

I don't get it, what can your phone do my galaxy s 2 (also android 8.1) cant

Actually at this price point no phone can do that much more than what a decent older phone can, my former phone was Galaxy S III and it could do pretty much what my current phone can do, and that is the "good enough" what I was talking about.

Anything above is some gayming shit or other useless nonsense that nobody should do with a phone. This was my whole point.

>I consider the 300€ price the cutoff point for "smart" features on a phone, anything cheaper might have "smart" features but they are literally unusable and it's a waste of money
*laughs in Mi A1*

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-15 at 22.19.29-fullpage.png (733x1480, 201K)

>*laughs in Mi A1*
In between ads in the settings panel I presume

>Android One

if the rs is 7000 and rs is dinnars then its 80$ wow

It has android one not Miui

The chinamen entered the thread

I'm actually Native American.

Android One is even less bloated than Pixel's ROM.

It's an Android One phone m8. It runs stock Android. Even better than that Nokia phone, it has the bootloader unlocked.
Also, I'm Ukrainian.

Attached: Screenshot_20181015-223431.png (1080x1920, 137K)

>Even better than that Nokia phone
How so

Compared to that Nokia?
Well
Mi A1 has LTE Cat6, Nokia has Cat4
Mi A1 has infrared port, Nokia doesn't
Mi A1 has 4GB of RAM on both 32 and 64 GB versions, Nokia is 32/3 amd 64/4
Mi A1 has an unlocked bootloader, Nokkia doesn't
Mi A1 at this point is probably half the price of that Nokia

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-15 at 22.43.41-fullpage.png (773x2154, 259K)

But what makes A1's android better than nokia's?
>half the price
The other way around.

>The other way around.
Xiaomi Mi A1 price = 170 EUR
Nokia 6.1 price = 280 EUR

>what makes A1's android better than nokia's?
Unlocked bootloader. You can flash whatever you want ton this device, and the stock firmware gets all the ADB commands without any restrictions. You have restrictions with a locked bootloader when it comes to uninstalling/re-installing the sysem applications for instance.

>cheap phone with locked bootloader
It's outdated before its release and there's nothing you can do.

>6.1
OP posted 2.1
>system application
Well thank god it's a lean installation.

Why would you possibly want to install random pajeet software instead of official roms?

>OP posted
I wasn't talking to OP, but with: >lean installation
>Google Search
>Google Drive
>Google Play Movies
>Google Play Games
and so on... these are all mandatory.

I literally use search, drive, and games.

Good to you. Not everyone wants botnet on their phoes. You'd be shit out of luck in this case with a locked bootloader.

Every single smartphone is a botnet because every single smartphone has a sim card and a broadband to name a few

zenphones are pretty good and cheap

Yeah, you get the mandatory GSM botnet but not the Google botnet

nokia 515

just picked up a 6.1, best damn phone for 200 bucks