Fuck Winblows 10, When will we get Windows 11?

Fuck Winblows 10, When will we get Windows 11?

Attached: 1535879987481.jpg (250x241, 25K)

user...

>Run with 7 for 6 years
>Pirate all shit without a damn care and nothing happens
>Three(3) days with Wangblows 10
>pic fucking related

Attached: fuckers.png (560x521, 29K)

>He fell for the winblows meme

Attached: obsd.png (1000x600, 125K)

the next windows will be windows 100

>When will we get Windows 11
Never, M$ said Win 10 will be "just Windows", with regular updates

Jokes aside, there's not gonna be a next version. I bet my anal virginity on the fact that Windows 10 will be rebranded to just Windows over the next years. When that is done, they'll just sell it as a service for a monthly subscription just like Azure. Hopefully, then, Linux will gain a lot of ground. You can see that developers are starting to make stuff for Linux by default as they see where Microsoft is going. They're encroaching on everyone's turf. Steam didn't make Proton because they love the neckbeards of Jow Forums but because Windows intending to have Windows Store only titles threatens them.

Beat me to it as I was writing :(.

>Pirate everything without a damn care
>Surprised when you get ransomed
Should've gotten on GGn lol

Attached: 1514673614314.jpg (900x968, 209K)

>Winblows 10
>Windows 11
Who cares?

Attached: About Windows 7.png (490x428, 28K)

Someone who wants support in 5 years.

>Support that deletes your files

actually it'll be Windows One :)

Attached: 35321784.gif (200x183, 932K)

>Not having frequent backups

Attached: 1526670658959.jpg (600x536, 71K)

how the fuck does anyone get ransomwared?! I use Windows 10 and browse and watch all kinds of shit on sketchy sites like putlocker and estream. If some malware shit is detected, avast just drops the pajeet's connection and I close the tab with no problems. seriously, how do you dumb fucks get yourselves into this mess?!

Windows 10 is Windows 11.

Windows 10 release vs Windows 10 now is already pretty different.

>it-t's not microsoft fault
>it's yours
You're worse than freetards.

I don't use an AV, maybe I'll start although I using the github host file which I thought would keep me safe(r) even though I barely go to sketchy shit and torrent only scene releases, no russian shit. It was either installing greasemonkey and using the Jow Forums x script, downloading off datmusic,using some opensource ffmpeg gui or some maladvert shit trusting hosts too much because I used it for literally 3 days.

Windows has builds now instead of distinct versions. build 17763 aka 1809 is the latest Windows.

Based.

Based Microsoft is simply weeding out the brainlets and forcing users to have better data practices.