How do we stop them?

Attached: STOP_THIS_FUCKER.jpg (900x900, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theoutline.com/post/6409/the-new-and-improved-macbook-keyboards-have-the-same-old-problems
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Seething andreet

Attached: 4D520CFE-50E9-435F-81F3-42AEF9F56699.png (720x480, 113K)

>how do we stop them?
Don't buy.

>>

Educate people and encourage productive behavior. This will also solve most economical and political problems alongside.

They are stoping themselves. I’m moving back to Windows after two decades in the Mac ecosystem because they have been making garbage products recently.

Steve Jobs wouldn’t have let this happen.

(iOS is still superior tho)

Don't buy their stuff.

I would have gone to Android if Android wasn't such shit.
>make fun of Apple for removing 3.5mm jack, then remove it themselves (and provide shitty adapters that don't work)
>put notches on almost all phones
>most phones get 1 year of updates and that's it
The Pixel 3 XL is literally an iPhone (notch, no headphone jack, swipe gesture OS)

Egg their hq.

Attached: mike.jpg (640x532, 19K)

Create a better alternative.

Hint: Desktop Linux is a fucking mess and will never gain widespread adoption/support, due in no small part to the garbage community around it. Windows is hot garbage but has support out the ass thanks to business and gaming.

Do it better.

Apple is annoying the fuck out of me lately but no one is offering any alternatives. Winshit is unusable trash and most hardware is crippled by 16:9 screens, while Lagdroid support is non existent and the phones are uglier clones of Applels stuff.

holy fuck its Goob from meet the robinsons, how you doin my nigga?

ban all asian races from owning electronic devices. There, you just eliminated Apple's core business.

They just began expanding in Asia.

You can try whatever you want.

It's futile.

Apple shall prevail.

Attached: image.jpg (960x640, 654K)

Your arguments for iOS being better always boil down to "but why would you need that on a phone?" which is basically admitting that clearly, it's not superior because it can't do this basic functionality.

These days I'm an online consultant. It pays for the eggs. paypal.me/mikeeggfund
Since the dinosaurs went extinct, I'm afraid this might be true. Nothing short of a dino egg will take them down.

Attached: dino.jpg (266x189, 8K)

Yeah but it doesn't have shitiOS. And Google pixel it's just one model, you got literally hundreds to choose from faggot 9

Gas subhumans.

Attached: 1528672652376.jpg (996x954, 319K)

>you got literally hundreds to choose from
If you don't care about updates.

iPoojeets don't care about updates either.

Attached: 1516845932174.jpg (1170x1618, 487K)

>you got literally hundreds to choose from
How many can be used in the US on a major carrier? How many can be used on the US LTE bands?
How many have a headphone jack and no notch?
Based on this criteria it's literally just Samsung.
95% of Android phones fall into some kind of "Apple fuckup" category.

Yet both of them beat macOS

based and redpilled

>How do we stop them?
By helping them employ more nonwhites, women, and sexual deviants.

I mean, that's what I'd do if I wanted to engineer the destruction of an organization.

>"shitiOS"
>not "shiteOS"

Where did I give any arguments about why I believe iOS is superior? are you retarded?

Don't buy them

stop being poor and buy an iPhone

jelly pajeet

Okay genius, why is iOS superior when LITERALLY EVERYTHING to do with file sharing on Android is better to start?

Sorry, file sharing and file management?

Xperia XA series, the XZ1, XZ1C, and XZ1 Premium (which are still nice...in a couple of months you'll be able to get the latter for like $200 and have a phone that's more or less competitive with today's flagships), LG V40, Moto G6, Nokia 6.1, etc etc

There's no good alternative to iOS.

maybe if like a small team took android and took out everything but the good parts and recoded the whole thing in a consistent language and ui and removed all the bullshit data logging and endless daemons.

Not only did you make assumptions again but you were stupid enough to chose one of the areas where android loses badly.

AirDrop works like fucking magic and flawlessly, every file sharing provider makes their iOS app better, iCloud finally just werks after years of getting it wrong and the only areas where you could make a case for android are edge cases (ftp, terminal) and if you are doing that constantly on a phone instead of a laptop you are just an idiot that tries to do things the hard way.

who even brought up file sharing? what? that's such an obscure thing to start an argument about
anywho, you shouldn't even be doing file sharing on a phone in the first place dumbass, unless you're one of those andreets who's only technological possession is his smartphone, which is why you feel the need to do desktop-esque operations on your phone instead of at, you know, a desktop computer.
to make an already long-winded post short, all android arguments essentially boil down to "but you can't do [thing you would normally do in your office] on your smartphone!" which is null since even the poorest of the poor in the first world have a desktop (see how I said "first world")

faggot you can mod andriod to be exactly like IOS, lmao

Guess what dumbass, your argument, once again, boils down to "WHY WOULD I WANT TO DO THAT ON A PHONE ANYWAYS????"

yeah apple sucks doggy dick

Attached: 00888_2.gif (650x450, 135K)

It's true though? Who does file sharing on their phone? And even if you did have to share a document or something to your PC (I do sometimes when my printer is acting icky with my computer but works with my phone) there's countless cloud storage solutions, not to mention AirDrop like someone else said if you're using iOS.
And by the way, I use an Android. Regret it a bit now halfway through my contract but I just see it how it is I suppose.

Attached: Screenshot_20181015-213609.png (1080x1920, 202K)

So your argument is we should start putting sharp edges on drinking glasses so you could cut paper with them and it is now a better glass because it has two functions instead of one?

Literally 5 minutes ago I zipped up a bunch of documents I had on my phone and not my PC and sent them directly to it through SFTP.

Black and white thinking, nigger. Your quints don't make it any less of a logical fallacy.

You earned these digits.

sharp edges on glass would hobble its functionality, and being able to share files over almost any protocol you can think of doesn't do anything but make the software better.

Damn I want those digits!

Try to AirDrop with a Windows or Linux PC (>90% of consumer computers out there) and tell me how that goes. Cloud services are botnet.

its too late

This triggers the iToddler.

Attached: 20181014_200931-1.jpg (2203x2270, 2.85M)

File sharing is a huge pain in the ass on Android by default, though. Apps that have SMB/NFS support are very flaky, so unless you use Botnet Drive the best way seems to be to fire up the developer tools and use adb push/pull, unless your computer runs Linux + KDE, in which case KDEConnect is really good.

I'm sure they'll stop themselves sooner or later

theoutline.com/post/6409/the-new-and-improved-macbook-keyboards-have-the-same-old-problems

Attached: 1425713533794.png (960x1079, 380K)

> Try to AirDrop with a Windows or Linux PC
Fuck those pajeets. It's their fault they didn't buy what I use, not my fault that I did buy the best out there and it's different from theirs.

Nobody important uses Android, Linux or Windows anyway. Why do I care about AirDropping whatever it is with the cleaning lady.

You don't need KDE to use KDE Connect, and I've never had a problem with file management. Even ES File Explorer, an app made by chinks, handles it perfectly well.

>Nobody important uses Android, Linux or Windows anyway
Keep telling yourself that, pal.

>can't do something on his iToy
>"well but why do you *need* to do that?"
Literally
Every
Single
Time

>to look

I have a T430 I'd like to do this to. But I hear that the stock wireless connection doesn't work. Any word?

KDEConnect's file sharing is garbage if you don't use Dolphin.

ES File Explorer constantly chokes on network shares for me, maybe it's because I have Samba configured to block SMB1 connections.

I mean Google does this already and they are still prospering. They probably put all the diversity hires in projects that are reaching end of life so they can't destroy the main ecosystem.

Yeah, that's true. You can buy a compatible internal wireless card or just use an adapter. I bought a $10 USB TP-Link adapater that was advertised to be Mac compatible and it works fine. There's also an RNDIS driver called HoRNDIS that will allow you to tether a phone over USB. All the other hardware works though, including sleep. There are some graphical glitches at boot and when you wake it from sleep, but it always goes to the login screen right after. It's purely cosmetic

It still doesn’t mean “more is better”. You can’t say the Buffalo Bills are better than the New England Patriots because they have one extra backup QB or because their kicker knows how to juggle and make magic tricks. They will still lose most games because they are worst where it matters.

MACTODDLERS BTFO

they are the enteral yuropoor butthurt company. What's not to love?

Who?
And what is "where it matters" in this context?

I don't know if you noticed but they're pretty much destroying themselves. Nothing good came from Apple for years. Even applefags are leaving them since the last iphone release. Unless Microsoft and Android will really fuck things up Apple is done for.

In 3 years apple is going to rule the entire tech industry because of AR.

Attached: 1490468994191.jpg (2048x1213, 750K)

I hear you user. really sucks.

Tell google to hire proper designers. Their kindergarden appearance annoys people.

nah, i just use x-plore as a file manager and use the wifi server thing. I haven't plugged a usb cable from my phone into my computer for years

Speed, UI, UX, ecosystem, built-in software, developer’s preference, out of the box experience, user satisfaction.

Attached: 1539565041247.webm (640x360, 1.55M)

user, don't start

Attached: 1420442906861.webm (1280x720, 1.6M)

This. Applel is trash in every single metric that matters, and tops in every metric that's useless (reviews, fake benchmarks, sales, profitability).

leak the Republican campaign donations they made

t. ex google glass dev

>dude mods lmao

Big whoop.

Attached: 4L_OYyBtMh4.png (750x1334, 217K)

Outpower

Attached: samsung-galaxy-x-concept-980x554.jpg (980x554, 62K)

>i use a massive gaping privilege escalation security hole exploit to get root privilege and basic android features and then prevent apple from patching it so i can keep those features, while inviting russian hackers to freely steal all of my login/passwords and data
>this is how utterly shit stock iOS is and what i'd rather sacrifice so i can "break out of jail"

Attached: 1529426152731.jpg (1616x1639, 735K)

Reminder that jailbreaking is far less powerful than root privilege on an Android device is.

>Freeman
who's gonna tell him?

Attached: 1475069719089.jpg (480x360, 15K)

>points at them as they finish loading
gee thanks i would've missed that

>There are no other good computers to buy right now.
>unironically

Attached: mentos.jpg (225x225, 14K)

I’m convinced they are going to kill the Mac and replace it with a souped up iPad. It’s only a matter of time before they release Xcode.app for iOS.

At which point any serious dev will have migrated to windows or Linux.

aka
>tell people to think the way i consider to be right

peepee poopoo

not when everyone finds out how bad thing really are because of them

1. iphones are a military device
2. militarisation of the public. legal or ?
3. brain damage
4. breaching military protocol by connecting unprotected signal to protected lines

there's more

>trigger the iToddler
I remember that the most triggered ones were the Thinkpad fanboys.

Mojave is the best release of macOS in years, hardware has been so-so recently, but things seem to be improving in that respect. Leaving for Windows at this point seems like a bad decision, especially if you're still using iOS.

ITT: Louis Rossmann

eh it's like soldiers (phones) they get the new soldier in the next year with the new guns and tech and everyone wants it. though with precautions

Can you mod Android so all the 3rd party apps aren't hot garbage or malware?

I bet you're an American who uses imessage out of peer pressure

You're not even trying, this is exactly the kinda shit Shortcuts is made for.

Attached: zip&email.png (1242x2208, 230K)

Is this bait?

> and others
Fuck your elitism, you snivelling oblivious tools. There's absolutely nothing wrong with using your phone as your primary (or even *only*) computing device. Use it for communicating, learning, playing games, and yes, also filesharing. That's what it's there for.

You fucking fags should be lobotomized.

Attached: 1527788191981.png (1280x878, 72K)

Is the current approach of verbally assaulting everyone you see who doesn't have a ThinkPad making any difference?

You quoted me and even though it was a low IQ post it was still supposed to be in favour of Android

>email
Cloud service, that's botnet. I said over SFTP, it's faster doesn't require you willfully MITM yourself.

if pure LineageOS had a native app store and native hardware (all organized together & worked on together), the experience would come close to an iPhone with iOS