Online privacy is Technology. What is the most private way to post on Jow Forums?

Online privacy is Technology. What is the most private way to post on Jow Forums?

>VPNs are blocked without a Jow Forums pass
>Even if they weren't, the ReCAPTCHA you have to fill out needs you to disable Javascript and fingerprints your browser, determining your identity regardless of your apparent IP. (If any anons know the extent of Google captcha's fingerprinting, I'd be grateful if they could share) After which, they likely receive the contents of your post and use that to profile you.
>Using a Jow Forums pass causes your posts to be associated with a persistent pass ID, which in turn is associated with an email address and payment information. In the event of a data breach a hacker could relate all your posts with your real identity should he choose to, not to mention Hiro might sell this data himself.
>Enabling "resist fingerprinting" settings on Firefox causes captcha to fail repeatedly.

Is the only option not to post? And what intel do you guys have on the captcha fingerprinting on Jow Forums?

Attached: 1539563351429.png (1200x1895, 1.33M)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/adtac/autovpn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I want to fuck this esper.

use dad's computer

There is another board which allows VPNs but it can't be mentioned here.

For what it's worth, you can also fill out the captcha over VPN and switch off to submit the post.

The worst part about the captcha is that I'm making Google's AI stronger with every shitpost, increasing their reach and power.

VPNs are ineffective against Google's captcha because in order for it to show up, you have to turn on Javascript, allowing it to fingerprint your device, identifying it uniquely across browsers and IP addresses even in a sample set of millions.

You can use captcha without javascript

How? I have to allow google and gstatic to even get it to show.

Bizzump

4chanX has an option for that.
May very well not be possible with stock Jow Forums.

>4chanx
But then I need to use the chrome botnet which is even worse than just using the captcha.

What browser doesn't support user scripts (via extensions) at this point?
This is 2018, mate.

You will soon be informed that all those extensions are botnet (I disagree).

use a vpn that provides a dedicated ip. that means you'll probably have to pay some dollarydoos.

No shit 4chanX needs read and write access to Jow Forums.
And Greasemoney/Violentmoney to all sites.
You don't say!

Find another imageboard. This one is insecure by design.

The most private way to post is not posting at all.

everybody lurk from now on

github.com/adtac/autovpn
Spray 'n pray, but you get one that works eventually, depending on the country.

i want to nakadashi onee-sama

unironically the best advice

YOU HAVE THE WRONG IDEAS SO YOU CANT BE EMPLOYED

You can pay with bitcoin, I think I've shitposted too much though in my life so it probably doesn't matter for me anymore.

Hiro doesn't respect your privacy.
If all other boards weren't essential slow and or dead I wouldn't be posting here

get better taste in anime

pleb board is over here

Pay for Jow Forums pass in bitcoin or use a gift card/etc with throwaway email address/fake name.

Or post from free wifi.
Thats yr options basically

I don't think you are allowed to use VPN with Jow Forums pass, you can still get banned (I've been banned before with VPN). However, I have posted recently with a VPN and it was accepted, so they may have silently remove the restriction or their VPN ban list is out of date.

I want to look EXACTLY like that.

same desu

mentally sick subhuman trash

>select the busses
>select all 3
>they slowly fade out and fade in new images 5seconds later
>select one more new one
>fades out
>new one 5seconds later
>select it again
>fades out
>new one 5seconds later