AYYMD, THE WAY IT'S MEANT TO BE CHEATING CUSTOMERS BY SELLING 2048 CORES GPU RX 570 SPEC AS RX 580

videocardz.com/78588/amd-launches-radeon-rx-580-with-2048-stream-processors-in-china

AYYMD, THE WAY IT'S MEANT TO BE CHEATING CUSTOMERS BY SELLING 2048 CORES GPU RX 570 SPEC AS RX 580

Attached: AMD-Radeon-RX-580-2048-cores.png (1195x390, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

videocardz.com/74310/amd-quietly-launches-slower-radeon-rx-560
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not like anyone's going to buy one anyway.

So exactly what Nvidia do with the 3GB 1060 then.
>inb4 it's okay when my team does it

There is nothing illegal about 1060 3GB, it's clearly stated the specs from day 1

This is blatantly cheating unsuspecting customers after RX 580 has been sold for over 1 year with 2304 cores

imbecile

videocardz.com/74310/amd-quietly-launches-slower-radeon-rx-560

Not the first time, AYYMD has been busted before trying to cheat unsuspecting buyers

>I-its ok when amd does it!

but I though only intel and nvidia are big bad companies, you telling me my big company isn't a good hearted person?

Didn't this happen with the 1050?? Why are gpu manufactuerers such fucking shitheads?

but Jow Forums told me that AMD is never misleading customers

>3Gb GTX 1060
>Caught scamming 2GB DDR4 on the GT 1030
and of course who can forget the classic
>3.5GB of 'FAST' memory on the GTX 970
AYY...NO NO NO NOVIDIA

>In China
Nobody cares.

lisa confirmed for a bastard child of chiang kai shek, jewing the thinks

All those specs were clearly labelled from the start on the box, keep grasping at the straws with your embarassing attempts at deflection though

GTX 970 performance was the same from launch until now

Keep on crying, AYYMDPOORFAGS

Your garbage company got busted again trying to cheat unsuspecting customers with lower spec products with higher spec naming :^)

>clearly labelled
Laughing_Mexican_Man.gif

Keep on SEETHING, AYYMDPOORFAGS

You know you got nothing to debunk the bitter TRUTH & FACTS about AYYMD trying to cheat unsuspecting customers again after being busted over RX 560 896 scandal :^)

Its an OEM card for a different market and has a totally different name. This is the absolute definition of fake news. AMD isn't selling this as if its the same part.

The 970 specs were misleading, though. Not just that a 500MB segment of the VRAM runs 80 percent slower than the 3.5GB of actual GDDR5, but that the card has fewer ROPs, or render output units, and less L2 cache than advertised (this is the biggest issue, as the data listed in the GTX 970 reviewer's guide incorrectly stated the ROPs and L2 cache numbers). Nvidia's Senior Vice-President of GPU Engineering has acknowledged these shortcomings, claiming they were the result of miscommunication between the development and marketing teams. Again, the GTX 970doeshave 4GB of GDDR5 VRAM, but the fewer ROPs (56, as opposed to 64) and smaller L2 cache (1792kb as opposed to 2048kb) affect the way the card can access that last 500MB chunk of VRAM. This is why Nvidia was in hot water.

>l-look at the other thing!!!

lmaoing@pajeets

Nvidia cards are seasonal, anytime a series had its season its only downhill from there...AMD on the other hand takes a lot to mature, and when it does reach its full potential they are already way better options...building a PC sucks man i think for the first time in my life i am considering a console...ive heard Nintendo is doing well now...

>china