Itt post the worst operating systems imaginable

Itt post the worst operating systems imaginable

Attached: image.jpg (250x206, 28K)

Attached: arg linugs.png (512x512, 51K)

Pic related takes the cake as the worst UNIX distro

Attached: 2C37DB3E-B2CA-4823-838E-282D24D32CDB.jpg (770x602, 28K)

>systemd
>retarded users
>shitty package manager
>bloated AF packages

Attached: 1321418303777.png (1465x1007, 117K)

temple os

Attached: 1537755323628.webm (720x1280, 2.64M)

C'mon now. Who's retarded, really? Arch users, or the butthurt brainlets like you who couldn't install it?
Serious replies only.

ebin :DD

take that back you ungodly whore

Attached: 1524809025715.jpg (400x400, 6K)

What an absolute fucking waste of time it is

Attached: 19827398167.png (533x533, 107K)

Unironically this. A meme that the new kids took too seriously.

>Says void is worst and then gives no reason.
Goob job OP

Gentoo is good if you have the patience to set it up
Maybe you just have ADD

Attached: image.jpg (826x763, 348K)

Isn't Void just Arch for hipsters who think that Arch is too "mainstream" now? Doesn't it only have like two devs working on it?

Or you can install any other distro and be done in ten minutes.

No blasphemers allowed on Jow Forums. Enjoy your ban.

theyre retarded for using systemd, a shitty package manager, and bloated packages

absolute shitware

Attached: ubuntu-logo.png (1000x1034, 42K)

I've using gentoo for 4 years, arch is a ricerfag meme

>"install gentoo"
>not a meme
Pick one.

once you learn USEflags properly it's easy and fast, become by far the best GNU/linux to play around out there

Ubuntu isn’t nearly as bad as Mint or fucking Zorin. Zorin is a literal fucking ripoff of Windows

>barch linuth

Or you can just any other distro's package manager to install binaries and not waste 90% of your time compiling every single piece of software on your machine.

How long does it take to compile chromium/firefox?

eating goat shit may not be as bad as eating dog shit, too

Mint is better now that they've fixed their security issues. I agree with you on the Zorin issue though.

Gentoo is one of those distros that I love, but would never recommend to anyone else

Attached: Disney squirrel sniff movie.gif (640x266, 1.59M)

Step up your bait game, senpai

I don’t like Mint because it’s built on Ubuntu LTS. The LTS has older packages, and I like having newer packages in my systems

really depends on the CPU. Compiling firefox replacing SJWshit blobs with my own system libs:
>i7-2620M
3 hours
>core2duo T8300
6.5 hours
>coreduo T2400
around 8 hours

just an example

Attached: 16_10_2018_04_02_06.png (621x79, 3K)

DROPPED

Void isn't based on Arch you dipshit

Install firefox-bin

>posts the best distro
oh, i see it's a reverse thread.
>pic related

Attached: void1.png (1200x847, 857K)

I usually would say Windows but recently I've come to think that Android is even worse. My two-year-old phone is stuck using a kernel vulnerable to dirty cow. The only way that could happen is if everyone on the supply chain didn't give a shit.

what if I want that Ikea furniture like feeling of knowing what all the pieces do because I put it together?

Still better than Windows but I wish there was another major debian-based distro that used recent packages.

then use temple os as your main os then. oh wait, you don't because it sucks. you can't even get internet

tfw Jow Forums stopped meming about crux
tfw no more comfy crux general

Attached: 1519497763674.png (1596x281, 116K)

Coś ty o mnie kurwa napisał,ty mała biedna kurwo? Wiedz śmieciu, że skończyłem studia oficerskie z najwyższymi ocenami i od razu po nich przyjęli mnie do GROMu, brałem udział w misjach w Kosowie, Nikaragui, Portoryko, Iraku, Afganistanie i Pakistanie i mam ponad 300 zabitych terrorystów na koncie. Jestem doskonale przeszkolony w walce partyzanckiej i jako snajper - dostałem odznaczenie dla najlepszego strzelca wyborowego Wojska Polskiego. Jestes dla mnie po prostu kolejnym celem, któremu mogę niespodziewanie rozjebać łeb z 800 metrów. Zmiote cie smieciu z powierzchni ziemii z precyzja dotad nieznana na tej planecie, slyszysz chujku? Myslisz psie, ze mozesz sobie pisac w internecie co tylko zechcesz nie poniesiesz za to konsekwencji? Blad skurwysynu, gdy to czytasz moi kumple z Agencji Bezpieczenstwa Wewnetrzego we wspolpracy z CIA namierzaja twoj adres IP, wiec szykuj swoja dupe na jesien sreniowiecza. Jestes juz kurewsko martwy, szczeniaku. Moge w tej chwili byc gdziekolwiek, ale i tak gdy tylko najdzie mnie ochota moge cie rozjebac na jeden z siedmiuset sposobow a i to tylko golymi rekoma. Poza doskonałym przeszkoleniu we wschodnich sztukach walki (znam kung-fu, karate - czarny pas, krav maga i zloty medal w jiu-jitsu) znam sie rewelacyjnie na broni, a tej mam caly arsenal i uwierz mi, uzyje jej tyle, aby z twojego marnego zycia nie zostal nawet najdrobniejszy atom . Gdybys wiedzial gowniarzu co sciagasz na siebie swoim "madralinskim" hejtem pewnie zesralbys sie cztery razy w gacie i pisal gdzie sie da, ze zalujesz chocby samego pomyslenia o tym. Ale nie mogles tego wiedziec i teraz suko zaplacisz za to najwyzsza cene. Jestes pierdolonym trupem.

Kys nigger faggot

Attached: 1538908568292.gif (223x199, 80K)

You have no clue what you are talking about. Systemd is shite compared to runit and sv.

ha! far from it... Never used AIX or HPUX have you? Stay in school kid.

>what if I want that Ikea furniture like feeling of knowing what all the pieces do because I put it together?
Then you install something minimal and put your binary "pieces" together. You don't compile your entire fucking OS from scratch. You really don't recompile every piece of software on your machine just because there's an update. This is, quite literally, something that larping kids and neckbeard NEETs do because they have nothing else going on in their lives.

>implying arch is hard to install
Quads say fuck you

Attached: 1526850225737.jpg (400x474, 46K)

The quads of absolute truth have spoken.

had 1ghz laptop and decided to give gentoo a whirl. used most default settings and it took a whole day to emerge packages (17.0/desktop profile). after installing the base, it took another day to get the packages i wanted (vim, mpv, etc.). then i fucked myself because i ran out of storage. i'm fine with compiling here and there, but i do not have the time to compile my whole os

I tried to dislike Void, but it's the best os I've ever used

I do dislike Void, but you should know that it is not an OS. The OS is GNU/Linux, and Void is a distribution of that.

Args Linugs :DDDDD

The only distros i like are debian, gentoo and openbsd

I used debian for a long time then switched to Ubuntu for a little bit for newer packages, then did the Arch Linux meme. I'm thinking I'll try out Gentoo when I have some time to install it, hopefully it can become my daily driver for a while.

>debain
for sane people
>gentoo
for autistic people or for people who like extreme customization
>openbsd
for people who like the UNIX philosophy

OpenBSD is not a GNU/Linux distro. It uses neither GNU nor Linux.

From a technical standpoint, Void is one of the best Linux distributions that there is. From a usability standpoint, sure, it's not as OOTB as something like Ubuntu, but it's still perfectly functional and really nice.

Did you download the musl version and try to run a bunch of proprietary software or something?

Just install firefox-bin - the pre compiled firefox
I understand you, that's why I bought my i7 machine, just to play around compiling stuff

Salty npcs spotted.

Attached: 1536492154097-1.jpg (938x974, 85K)

Manjaro

opensuse just works, feels good to write this on opensuse right now

>systemd
fair point
>retarded users
fair point
>Shitty package manager
What's so bad about pacman?
>bloated AF packages
that's on the package maintainers

This

Arch Linux still enjoys humiliation from Void Linux by not having an installer

Attached: 1518151119435.png (1280x878, 72K)

>debain
You're a big OS

> a shitty package manager
pacman is better than APT/DPKG. Enjoy your autism user.

This is being said unironically

agreed, but anything is better than apt

Пiшoв ти нaхyй, лях йoбaний

>user was banned for this post

/thread

It's not like you can't do anything else while it compiles
You don't have to compile those

I agree, Ubuntu is not very good and looks worse.

Attached: 1000+ ideas about Short People Jokes on Pinterest _ Short People Problems, Funny Jokes and Short ___ (467x462, 30K)

Everything >14.04

Spierdalaj rusek, nikt cie nie wołał tępa zachlana kurwo

>> 68077745
What the fuck did you write about me, you little poor guy? Know, darn, that I finished my officer's studies with the highest marks and immediately took me to GROM, took part in missions in Kosovo, Nicaragua, Puerto Rico, Iraq, Afghanistan and Pakistan and I have over 300 killed terrorists on the account. I am well trained in guerrilla warfare and as a sniper - I received a distinction for the best Polish Archer sniper. You are just another goal for me, which I can unexpectedly smash the head from 800 meters. Waste you from the surface of the earth with precision not known on this planet, do you hear the dick? Do you think that you can write on the Internet, whatever you want, you will not bear the consequences? The error of the motherfucker, when you read my friends from the National Security Agency in cooperation with the CIA, track your IP address, so prepare your ass for the autumn of the Middle Ages. You're already dead dead, puppy. I can be anywhere now, but any time I feel like it, I can blow you up in one of seven hundred ways and that's just a shit. In addition to excellent training in the eastern martial arts (I know kung-fu, karate - black belt, krav maga and golden medal in jiu-jitsu) I know the weapon sensationally, and I have this whole arsenal and believe me, use it so much that from your there was not even the smallest atom that was poor. If you knew the gowner what you draw on your "madralin" hater, you would probably have been hurt four times in your pants and wrote wherever you can, that you'll fail to think about it. But you could not know it and now you will pay the highest price for it. You are a fucking corpse.

Winblows 10

Attached: 1470344905400.jpg (645x484, 46K)

Ar..ch...

But why tho?

>systemd
Honestly really like it
>retarded users
Eh.... Not as bad as Ubuntu/Debian users desu
>shitty package manager
Hell of a lot better than apt desu
>Bloated af packages
True, package maintainers do leave some giant ugly blobs

Based

Unity is trash, Xubuntu is fine.

Attached: download.jpg (998x679, 214K)

unironically irrefutable

Can Xbps-src manege programs I compile?
I heard that it's a package manger for souse code but the wiki makes it look like a means to make packages for the mean repo.
I'm a loser from /v/ and I compile a lot of different roguelikes another open-source games and I would love a means to automate compiling and updating them.

I have the same with Slackware

You can use it privately if that's what you want, yes