Hey Faggots

Hey Faggots,
My name is Taylor, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I saved PHP by creating Laravel. What programs do you code, other than "Hello World" and "Bubble Sort"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It's me and my bitch

Attached: laravel.png (383x798, 654K)

Beta Bux Bill and his aging hoe. Enjoy while it lasts bro

We're literally the whole reason you could make this post.

Do people still fall for this?

Girl name?

>dyed blonde
>fake tits
>ankle bracelet
Would smash and dash

laravel compared to nextjs+graphql+react stack is a dinosaur

Says the loser that never had a GF, never seen a naked female in his life.

Attached: CnhtTDBVYAA1hLB.jpg (1024x768, 174K)

And that bitch wouldnt be caught anywhere near that guy if he wasn't loaded. She probably found him after taking loads in the ass from Tyrone too.

OP do you have/ever had a gf?

Who are either of these people

>all of the newfags in this thread

Attached: 1517688704414.jpg (242x251, 10K)

10/10

Kek, I made one for /p/ a few years back and was lulz

Not a very frequent repost and the amount of new posters rise everyday

> And that bitch wouldnt be caught anywhere near that guy if he wasn't loaded.
So...
> He can't do the most basic man responsibility: provide for the family
Thinks any woman would want to waste her life with somebody like him.
> loaded
Way poorer men (who can't afford a Lambo, e.g.), can easily get a bitch of that class with no problem.

>t.cuck

>tfw made a backend for 200k daily unique users with Laravel
Th-thanks taylor

What the fuck did you just fucking type about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at MIT, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids with Anonymous, and I have over 300 confirmed DDoSes. I am trained in online trolling and I’m the top hacker in the entire world. You are nothing to me but just another virus host. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on the Internet, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with typing that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we chat over IRC I am tracing your IP with my damn bare hands so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your computer. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can hack into your files in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in hacking, but I have access to the entire arsenal of every piece of malware ever created and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the world wide web, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking fingers. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit code all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

The only reason you are not a cuck is because you don't have a woman to be cucked.

Go back to your anime or whatever.

Ah yes, the "women want a provider" meme. That's code for you slaving away at all hours of the day/night at work while she sits on her ass and invites tyrone over when the kids are at school.

FUCK OFF CHAD Jow Forums IS SUPPOSED TO BE MY SAFE PLACE

Attached: 1538348678368.png (601x601, 401K)

10/10

they're called anklets, you brainlet

based

Who gives a fuck what they're called? She's a whore

>"thanks for listening"

Attached: IMG-20181011-WA0011.jpg (1080x1276, 103K)

>tfw someone posted this on normiebook
>everybody took it as an autistic rage

dont you hate that? no one gets references anymore except my friends who found this site with me in 2007.

>projecting this hard
wew lad

Hey Faggots,

My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

Jow Forums is to intelligent to make money

Shit attempt at doxxing someone op. Neck yourself

Lurk two years before posting