Anyone else getting fucked by this ?

Anyone else getting fucked by this ?

Attached: C181E577-2B3E-4BEB-B0CF-5B335071BA24.png (1242x2208, 1.93M)

Other urls found in this thread:

marketingland.com/study-telecoms-have-been-throttling-youtube-and-netflix-since-demise-of-net-neutrality-247346
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

good, fuck phonefags

Nope. GL AT&T fags.

>trips over 1 fucking cord
>sets the world on fire

>ATTCares
An oxymoron of a handle if I've ever seen one.

>AT&T
LOL

their redundancy is so bad it's a working fire hazard

RED FLASH CLOUDS CHOKING OUT THE MORNING SKY

I may or may not have AT&T and may or may not live near that area. I don't recall having issues yesterday, but the only time I used my phone was before 6PM. No issues today.

American infrastructure is abysmal. Everyone knows this. For example, you only need to take out one powerplant on the Eastern seaboard, one in Texas and one on the West Coast to shut down electricity in the whole of US. The levees in New Orleans broke because they were poorly maintained. Look at water infrastructure, sure most places aren't as bad as Flint, Michigan, but in a lot of places you can't drink the tap water (in Louisiana you can't use a netty pot for example, cause of brain parasites). Roads and highway systems that were built in the 60s and 70s are falling into disrepair because they haven't been properly maintained, causing people to wear out their tires faster.

USofA is a developing country but no one is allowed to call them that. Like the retarded kid in class or a group of friends that is held back so is bigger than everyone else in the class. And no one can make fun of him cause he'll beat them up.

>getting that emotional over not having access to internet for a couple of hours

Yikers

>he is poor
>he pays absurdly high taxes in order to cover the benefits of migrants
>he will have to work until he is 70
>shitty education barely recognized in the Real World. (there's a reason all entrepreneurs and successful people live in America)
>stands good odds of being the victim of a truck or acid attack
>gets raped by muhammad
yeah, america sure sucks

Dumb phoneposter.

DECENTRALIZE EVERYTHING

Jow Forums, the post

>paying 1000 dollars to buy a cough drop

I live in Denmark, along free education and healthcare I also get money from the government, retirement age is 60-65, the university I attend is in top 100 in the world.
>stands good odds of being victim of a truck or acod attack
You're more likely to die in a mass shooting, Pablo.

Yeah I'm the 60's we changed our immigration policy...we got less white and more brown. Consequently our country turned to absolute shit in the following decades
Now it's your turn euro trash. Enjoy.

>be affected

anyone that has a remotely good connection lives in eu so no

Based and victimcomplexpilled

>Americans

LOL

see

>gets out of the womb already in debt
>if he's lucky and gets out of puberty without getting shot it will be a miracle
>struggles to find a job
>the only job it can find barely can cover its montly payments
>house prices are skyrocketing
>successfull people goes into your country because you can start a company and pay less taxes than a homeless man
>thinks this is a sign of having better education
>eventually if you dont find a second or a third job you will get homeless
>the land of the freedom (being free from living i guess)

>be american
>go outside
>get shot
>can't afford healthcare
>slow and painful death

Which got 6 responses, neither of which got responses. It's just a shit flinging.

Get fucked DFWfags

>Everyone knows this. For example, you only need to take out one powerplant on the Eastern seaboard, one in Texas and one on the West Coast to shut down electricity in the whole of US

oh, so you're an idiot

but also i feel like pointing that the brain parasite you're talking isn't really a brain parasite, it's an amoeba that lives literally everywhere with warm water and you need to boil the water you use in the neti pot or else you're asking for it

>free

Being this stupid irl.

I have not only heard that from military larpers on Jow Forums like strelok but from friends, back I actually had those, whose family worked for defense contractors.
While it’s not power plants, I believe it’s some sort of routing facility or centalixed control system, and he’s just a fucking retard trying to explain something h doesn’t understand, he is right.
Especially considering every single fucking person to bring this up has a nearly identical story, which never fucking happens ever.

From what I remember the US gov’t actually tried to fix the problem as it presents a massive risk to national security and must lowers the general quality of service.
But since the infrastructure is privatized, and investors are incapable of longer term planning they basically blew all the funds (that the government gave them) and told them to fuck off.

based

Just shut up and keep forking over $80/mo for DSL speeds goy!

That's perfectly possible tho. Has that guy ever seen indside pictures of telecom facilities?

While I'm at it, reminder that ISPs are already throttling your shit and there's nothing you can do about it without NN laws: marketingland.com/study-telecoms-have-been-throttling-youtube-and-netflix-since-demise-of-net-neutrality-247346

DFW confirmed for taint of texas

Attached: 1539655766509.png (1240x844, 697K)

No but comcast internet hasnt worked for me for over 30 hours. All I did was change the DNS to my pihole address and the next day my router decides to give me the orange eye

That looks like a penis haha