Hello and Welcome to Cuck Deals!

Attached: Capture.png (1269x685, 1.37M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EZ3kJ4oCKqo?t=1516
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

though he was decent at first, quickly learned he has only a surface understanding of a lot of the stuff he talks about

>wife-beating intensifies

Attached: 1538771816361.png (364x607, 368K)

Those fucken teeth mang

His video about 4k + gtx 1060 was okay, he encourages experimentation meanwhile most cucks just bech the games on ultra like if only the rtx 2080 ti can play 60fps 4k games.

I WILL BUTTFUCK YOUR SOUL IN HELL

Attached: 1538776899875.jpg (1280x720, 156K)

How did he lose so many viewers?

Almost all of "tech reviewers" are the same shit: if new hardware comes out, they bench new hardware, if it doesn't, they bench old hardware.
Linus TT is the only channel that transcended above others - they don't even bench anything anymore, just doing some useless and pointless batshit.
And Gamers Nexus - aside from calling industry bullshit, guy's just too charismatic.

babies are delicious

Attached: 1538774926697.jpg (480x360, 15K)

see here Being just a few IQ points above completely clueless smuchs works only so long for making content if you want to keep viewers you need to consistently provide with accurate insight.
fuck off.

this. He literally says that Ryzen processors are only good for 60Hz gaming... ANd if you want to play high refresh rate like 100-144hz you must buy Intel.

What's more interesting is that he has released 20+ separate videos where he plays a game on some gayming laptop (where he talks about framerates and performance for each game) and he hasn't even posted the review of said laptop yet (the 8th gen shintel cpu model, not the 7th gen)

it used to be comfy 20-40min videos of him talking and he used to get a lot of views per video. Now he posts shit like mentioned above and get like 3k views per video.

pix related; still waiting for that fucking laptop review

Attached: jesus christ.jpg (1328x1495, 800K)

and he also collaborated with some teenage girl twitch streamer which is creepy as fuck. He is like 40 years old and has a wife and children. What does his wife think of him chasing jailbait twitch thots? Also, his obsession with Ovewatch character "D.Va" is borderline creepy aswell

wtf is acer predator?

wtf is wrong with this guy? his teeths are like tombstones and he looks like a cyborg... talking wierdly moving awkwardly.. and his goddamn gaze reflecting the absolute nothingness

Attached: 1513687632043.jpg (480x442, 23K)

kek

>and he also collaborated with some teenage girl twitch streamer
>Also, his obsession with Ovewatch character "D.Va"

Based

someone post the pics of him showing off DVA's HOT TITS

This. Those thumbnails are stressful, not comfy.

Tech Deals is a pretty good channel actually, stop attacking people on their appearance which they can't change. Guy provides decent advice for noarmies who otherwise would be getting ripped off left and right by Intel and nvidia

pleb post of the week

>SLI's 2 1070ti's
>forgets to record frametimes
>says fuck it ill just say sorry in the video
A-class "tech-tuber"

>He literally says that Ryzen processors are only good for 60Hz gaming... ANd if you want to play high refresh rate like 100-144hz you must buy Intel.
He couldn't be more correct

Attached: 1538798478511.png (1641x1095, 1.77M)

While Intel has better IPC, AMD really is comparable, saying that only Intel can push 120fps is retarded
oh no the AMD chip pushes 113 :(

BASED

LINK VIDEO

This

i thought mike kavanaugh stopped reviewing hardware after college

jesus fucking christ how does jaystwocents have so many views compared to techdeals and techjesus

nice

He's good at summarising stuff and saving you some researching time. I watched his video on whether it's worth buying a GPU with two fans over the same model with one fan and his tests (which revealed that additional fans on low-mid tier CPUs don't make any difference to performance or cooling) saved me some money on a 1050ti.

He seems pretty honest and a nice guy. overall.

*I meant GPUs. not CPUs

This. I like the guy and his channel, he's not obnoxious or anything. He just gives out solid advice in a friendly way. Solid youtuber desu

KEK

Based tech boomer

pretty based of him. you should honestly get a life user

Where are the rtx 2080 Ti? I don't see any for sale.

Because j2c fucks shit up all the time but isn't a literal clown like linus is. Watching him break his mb live because he torqued down his pot too much was a++

hello again

Attached: 1508305176389.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

hey at least LTT does outlandish shit and is comfy to watch like that GPU miner episode

>Not mentioning Wendell

Fucking Jow Forums

Oh yeah this guy

Did he die ?

Attached: Screenshot_20181017-064807.jpg (1080x2240, 541K)

found it

youtu.be/EZ3kJ4oCKqo?t=1516

>I do love DVA she is my main
KEK

>He's good at summarising stuff and saving you some researching time.
A summary on the subject is entirely fucking worthless if it's inaccurate. Don't understand this simple concept?