Boston Dynamics

>Robotics firm creating some of the most advanced bipedal robots to date
>Gets military funding
>Two weeks later

youtube.com/watch?v=kHBcVlqpvZ8

Its over boys.

Attached: Boston-Dynamics-.jpg (473x345, 60K)

So how many unemployed american soldiers will there be?

it's kinda sexy

>*Twerks*
Welp, my sides are in orbit

Oh jesus.

but can you fuck it

Now imagine what the Chinese are doing with their time making killer death robots while Americans are making them twerk

I kind of want to see a humanoid frame inside a silicone real doll twerking now, maybe we are not that far off.

Saw that other boston dynamics robot doing parkour the other day.

I'm sure it can give great hand jobs with its "mouth"

>boston dynamics
>boston DYNamics
cyberDYNe

CYBERDYNE
C-Y-B-E-R-D-Y-N-E

Fuuuu--

it dances better than me lol

Sure, just tape an onahole to its ass and set it to twerk / vibrate mode.

Most of the monetary gain for this kind of tech will be in sex dolls, lets be honest.

Attached: B-Baka Pixel3.png (167x127, 16K)

Very few: there's enough middle east for everyone.

The useless arm will obviously be replaced with a machine gun on the real deal machine.

I'd still fuck it

>>>/9gag/

atlas. he's name is atlas.

they'll need someone to steer those robots out of when they get stuck in blind alleys, or in a ditch, or if they wander off their programmed course and mistake a tree for their charging outlet.

>you might soon have a MLP spot dual-ona-drone

Attached: night time feels.jpg (1920x1080, 955K)

This is Jow Forums, go to facebook with your "muh robet uproising". None of Boston Dynamics' robots are connected to anything. There's no military AI, there's actually no AI at all in the world.

>Robotics firm creating some of the most advanced bipedal robots to date
>Gets military funding
>Two weeks later

Actually, it's the other way around.
They were on military funding the whole time and produced things military asked for (shit).

They only started using the talent to create these things when military sold them and they were bought by Google (at first) and now Japanese.

Aw beat me two it. Lost them (you)s.

if you look carefully you can see the jumpcuts
its all cgi

These robot designs are getting out of control. They are not only capable of handling guns and other advanced weapons, they can also dance better than you can. If they won't kill you, they will steal away your girlfriend and humiliate you.

I never seen an atlas with hands

they should spend more time on practical applications of their tech instead of meme videos for reddit

You should have to solve an "I'm not schizoprhenic" captcha aswell as the "I'm not a robot" captcha. Mentally ill people are like human spam bots.

bipedal robots are dumb

That's Robot Fedor exclusive.

I just hope he can't tell apart fire hydrants from traffic lights.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 53K)

you should spend more time on work instead of shitposting on vietnamese chinese cartoons imageboard

Quality of life will improve, the only people left are engineers and technicians until they get replaced.

shake dat dongle

how long are we really from that sort of technology though? there are a lot of complicated mechanics that go into being humanlike, forget the basics that we've already got down with walking and stability, hell just making a sexdoll's skin feel real is crazy difficult

You may not like it, but this is Boston Dynamics endgame here. This is ultimately what they are trying to make. A mountain goat robot that can access 95% of all terrain on Earth is basically unstoppable.

Attached: 2682928904_b0d0c31bea.jpg (333x500, 139K)

If you can afford a robot like this you can probably afford a prostitute instead.
Far

how far, a decade, two? more? prostitutes dont come customized, i'd pay a lot more for what i want with something that'll truly be able to fake wanting to do all the crazy sex acts i want to do
realdolls are getting amazing with their looks, and last i looked companies were finding ways to keep a doll's skin warm, can't imagine you need much more than realistic skin and a warm body with the movement abilities of one of these robots to make a sexdoll, right?

Far. Movement ain't cheap.

Metal....... Goat.......?!

>goat

yeah, nice way to distract middle eastern warriors.

you think that the life of a US soldier is worth more than one of that thing's legs? Soldiers are perhaps the dumbest motherfuckers on earth, getting bullets thrown at them in exchange for foodstamps.

if a robot killed me and then moonwalked out of the room, I might just forgive it.

well in comparision to the boston dynamics robots, how far? most things when they're new aren't cheap, but as we've seen with computers and cellphones, prices drop dramatically when newer, faster models release. what we're seeing now from bostonn dynamics over the last decade is amazing, they've gone from their robots needing cables and wires to power their motors to being able to do parkour without assistance, and that's just over the last ten years.
you don't think over the next decade technology will advance to the point that the automation we see today will be available for commercial use?

Attached: pole_dancing_robot.0.gif (550x434, 1.96M)

how often do those things fall?

robots cant hold street corners nearly indefinitely but soldiers can as long as you give them mres and ripped fuel

According to Mark Raibert, founder of Boston Dynamics, they don't

After it riddles dissidents with bullets, it can lase it for an airstrike then twerk on the corpses.

Worst timeline.

>what is PR
There's a reason retarded proles think companies like Google are a force for good despite the fucked up shit they do constantly.

If you mean the goat; not often, but I've heard they often end up on a ledge where there is nowere to go and they starve.

>0:42
Stop Boner, this thing is going to kill you

Attached: PANIC Corrupt.jpg (192x279, 40K)