/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• Good chi-fi recs • user bought a lot of shit for $25 • Anons show off their cute socks • Chinks usually take several days to ship, even if you get a tracking number it doesn't necessarily mean they've turned it in to the post office yet >Last thread

Attached: based and redpilled.jpg (1000x1000, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/bUJ3VGM
amazon.com/Holder-WOVTE-Aluminum-Protecter-Storage/dp/B0144GW1V6/ref=sr_1_26?ie=UTF8&qid=1539692403&sr=8-26&keywords=slim memory card holder
m.aliexpress.com/item/32779850218.html
m.aliexpress.com/item/32735610091.html
aliexpress.com/item/impedance/32839680827.html
warosu.org/g/thread/S68063789
youtube.com/watch?v=v7YBCynA-b0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Based Best OP!
Also first for hoping the mail man brings some chink shit today.

Based OP, no soicord shit, no referrrals, just straight up quality.

Attached: IMG_20181016_230526.jpg (5312x2988, 2.97M)

do people actually care about the fact it's called chink shit, or is it a meme?

What is that container called?

like fucking candy
i need one of those just for the looks

I'm desperate for buying some chink shit. What do I not need?

Pt 2

Attached: IMG_20181016_230830.jpg (5312x2988, 3.23M)

Now figure out a way to hang them from the inside of your coat...

Search for micro SD case on AliExpress, there's plenty of options, I think these were around $3 each

Ah, thank you kind user

NOW IS THE TIME TO DO CHRISTMAS SHOPPING! CHECK OUT THE DISCORD FOR STOCKING STUFFER SUGGESTIONS
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

Attached: Archive.jpg (1200x900, 294K)

Why not just post the suggestions here, then, faggot?

Cringe and deceptive

amazon.com/Holder-WOVTE-Aluminum-Protecter-Storage/dp/B0144GW1V6/ref=sr_1_26?ie=UTF8&qid=1539692403&sr=8-26&keywords=slim memory card holder

I think?

There's a reason I use AliExpress and other chink sites. Amazon doesn't ship to my country.

Find out on 11.11

Do those chink Lego minifigures come as keychains?

Are you an aussie

$3 for that is fucking rad, but how sturdy is that hinge

They're exclusive offers and deals, it's not allowed to be posted in any other place.

m.aliexpress.com/item/32779850218.html
m.aliexpress.com/item/32735610091.html
Hope those links work for you user, there's other options out there I just brought those 2 up as the first ones I saw.

It clips tight, but I don't really open it more than one every few weeks, I think it's aluminium so you can always bend it a little. It won't stay up on its own though.

Sounds like referral links to me

Chill it with the racism. It's Chinese Shopping General.

Why did I buy 3.5mm to 3.5mm adapter for $8?

Attached: 35_2_35.jpg (4048x3036, 3.74M)

Some audiofools buy that for $200 so you're still fine.

Just found out that Mixza's parent company was founded in 2002 and called «Magnesium Shark Industry».

That was just an intro, not an actual question.
Good thing you asked! It is a 75Ohm impedance that supposed to lower noise in quiet parts of music with sensitive IEMs.
And it does! No more hissing with iPod Video/DT300 Pro combo. And even better side-effect — now volume is significantly lower, so I don't go deaf — even minimal one was too loud with DT300.

link?

aliexpress.com/item/impedance/32839680827.html

>3.5mm to 3.5mm
That's not even an adapter then, just a really short extension cable.

>7 bucks
on second thought I'll pass

But it's not a cable, it's rigid.

You can DIY. Looks easy and cheap.

Attached: stereo-32-ohm-adapter-tube.png (614x300, 13K)

you can get little display bubble things for them for keyrings

what do you use the sd cards for?

Storage, retard.

What dildo will you buy on 11.11?

rude >:(

Looking cool, not much else also I guess sometimes this

Storage for what dickhead, why not just buy an external hard drive?

idk, any recommendations?
nice, i do really like how they look, but i can't justify buying another six or so sd cards for looks alone.

>infographic from 04.2017

Attached: suuuuuabo.gif (180x180, 2.08M)

And connect it to your phone, DAP, camera, handheld. Great idea, Sherlock.

That's because you haven't got a raging chinkshit addiction yet

Note the owl and sticks and wardrobe didn't come from AliExpress

Attached: IMG_20181017_000648.jpg (5312x2988, 1.09M)

i just buy other things, like cables and socks and panties and stuff, i try to mostly buy stuff i will use.
>implying you need 20 sd cards for this
shut up retard

Considering trying to outchink the chinks out of a cheap nintendo Switch.
>Order 900 Yuan Switch and a cheap game from Taobao to forwarding service
>Have them try it out
If it works Il take it, if it doesnt then refund and have forwarder settle it

y/n?

Attached: 71FStcwzG-L._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 137K)

>phone, DAP, camera, handheld
what handheld

> Taobao
> if it doesnt then refund and have forwarder settle it
You can try, but I don't believe it would work. Tao isn't ebay or Ali, Ali is damn friendly compared to Tao, that's what I know. On Tao, sellers can shit into your soul and you won't do anything, especially if you out yourself as a laowai.

>t. butthurt soisafechat referral link poster

Attached: (You).jpg (630x630, 35K)

PSP, 3ds etc.

My redmeme note 3 pro died todays,
so what does /csg/ thinks about mi a2?
I dig the less-botnetted and no miui bullshit android one

Norwegian.

> No sharks

Second photo has a shark, a chicken, a puppy and two monkeys

Do you ONLY buy sharks or something?

>psp
>sd card
fuck off

Yeah, go ahead, buy 16+Gb MS ProDuo, I'll watch with my adapter.

Attached: psp_sd.jpg (640x640, 23K)

> he doesn't know
No U.

Memory card guy here
You need to understand the sort of people you're dealing with here
For some reason the pro duo adaptor only works with 1 microSD card in it, unless mine was faulty

Attached: IMG_20181017_002821.jpg (5312x2988, 1.76M)

>For some reason the pro duo adaptor only works with 1 microSD card in it, unless mine was faulty
Eh, I just got first photo from web, mine was single-slot.

>[维也纳]已到达目的国

Yasss!

Attached: benis.jpg (403x403, 31K)

>unless mine was faulty
>csg
I wonder

tbf I play on my phone anyway with a switch-esque controller, so I don't actually use my psp anyway

Mi A1 is cheaper (some will even say better, because of some choices Xiaomi made).

This was well before the days of aliexpress too, before I knew of alibaba also

>because of some choices Xiaomi made

you mean antirollback?

>tfw selling my note 3 pro but nobody is interested

Ill give u $3.50

Long lasting archive link to the previous thread:

warosu.org/g/thread/S68063789

Attached: Archive.jpg (800x600, 157K)

why can't i find these in pink and white wtf ali, how am i supposed to match my panties and socks!
i guess the answer is buy panties and socks in white and black as well

Attached: file.png (1000x1000, 476K)

I kinda wanted it to look like those official Lego keychains, only with Hitler instead of like Gandalf and stuff. Eh I'll try looking around

Can tracking codes be reused? I had a package get send back to chinkland because our local postal service are a bunch of incompetent mongs. I contacted the seller and they said they'd resend it to me once it arrived with them. Now I got a message with them giving me the same tracking code as the first time.

I'm half thinking it's some miscommunication, since the message they send me has a completely different tone/writing style than the "Amy Zhang" I've been messaging back and forth for the past couple of weeks. I'm guessing someone else took over for whatever reason, took one look at it and just send me the original tracking code.

>no audio jack, microsd slot, fm radio
>poor(er) battery, dimm(er) display

If Antirollback is what you mean by "choices xiaomi made" then I'm okay with that since I have no intentions of installing miui on it. just pure android without chang's bloaty UI

now it's just whether I should get the 4/64 or 6/128

my rn3p is 3gb, so I kind of want to upgrade to 6gb

all you would need to do is superglue the figures stud bits together, drill a hole in the head and attach a keychain to it.
I don't know, but based on the 'even if you get a tracking number it doesn't necessarily mean they've turned it in to the post office yet' in the op maybe, but it's always best to check.

still better than nothing

>no audio jack, microsd slot, fm radio
audio output is shit anyway, better get separate dac or aptx bluetooth receiver, microsd has always been lacking in xiaomeme

How bad is the display compared to rn3p?

Does anybody even check their tracking codes? Whenever I try they're "not yet active" half the time and the rest of the time the information is too vague to be useful. And when you're waiting 2-5 weeks for a package I just find it easier to forget about it and then one day receive an unexpected surprise. It's not like you buy urgent shit from chinaland anyway.

You sound like you've already made-up your mind, so go ahead and buy whatever you think it fits your needs more. I still stand by this recommendation .

mine work 9 times out of 10, except for this one fag with a dvi cable that hasn't left the country yet and is due in like 5 days

>but it's always best to check
I send them another message asking what's up. They've been real good at communicating so far.
The original failed delivery wasn't even their fault, the local post just couldn't be arsed to come ring the doorbell and he also didn't leave a little "hey fucknuts come pick up your package we were supposed to hand off" note. So I didn't know it was even there, and 7 days later they went "well, he failed to come pick it up. Ship it back to the chinks". Useless mongs, I swear.

lol what country are you?
local post is really good here i think

Belgium.
They're usually just fine, I think it might just be one of our specific postmen for my street/area. The vast majority of our post comes through allright, but once in a while they pull some dumb shit like this.

Ah well, at least it'll be sorted soon

Does anyone have any cool stuff they're planning on getting on 11/11?

I do, all the time. No updates in two weeks — dispute, refund, free shit.

>Does anyone have any cool stuff they're planning on getting on 11/11?
Those Phillips headphones and maybe Topping DAC/amp. And small cheap-ish shit from cart.

>anyone have any cool stuff they're planning on getting on
i've added all the things from the stocking stuffer discord recs to my wishlist, i'll decide in a couple of days what i really need

alright, thanks user

Linus BTFO chinkshit SSDs:
youtube.com/watch?v=v7YBCynA-b0

>Linus
Fuck off

This may be too big of a purchase to qualify as "chinkshit", but I just bought a Xiaomi Roborock S50 for $394 off Aliexpress, which is $185 lower than price on Amazon.

Now, I just need the chang to get around to shipping it...

Attached: roborock.jpg (1000x1000, 34K)

And those things are?
No I will not click the discord link. If they can't be posted here, don't bother mentioning them in the first place. Unless you're demanding some shillings via your referral links

I am keeping 17track tab always open, even tho there ain't much help of Yanwen's tracking.

Attached: 1527628105236.png (1301x346, 60K)

>I will not click the discord link
Your loss, I just checked it (not that dude you're replying btw) and all I can say it's you're missing on some very sweet once-in-a longtime deals and coupons.

>not that dude you're replying btw
U-hu.

Any rgbw led strips you guys can recommend?

fuck off marketeer, go shill your referral link onto the shithole you came from.

Yes, I too found absolutely sweet deals in discord. At first I was a sceptic too, but now I have seen the light.
Disclaimer:
I have absolutely no financial interest in the links shill…shared on discord, I just do this to help my fellow neets. I just can't share the links here for… err… reasons… err… The links are under audit! I can't share my links because they are under audit! That's it. An audit.

Cringe

I have the first generation model, has been good so far. Hope you get yours soon.

Seconding that question. Want to do an arduino ambilignt.