>log in to Linkedin
>new messages
>too autistic to open them because I know it's job offers
>desperately need a new job but still hesitate to reply to any of the offers
how do normies do this?

Attached: silicon_valley_CS_graduate.png (1290x1056, 1.15M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KG0_KiM9Mv8
youtube.com/watch?v=qaHzlphi1Bk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Open and read them, think about them, draft a reply if you really have to, take your time user.

isn't renting a box truck more expensive? well here in my country its more expensive

I haven't logged in linkedin for 7 years.
>tfw ultra neet post grad living with mom.

This, user. Do that.
You're in a good position, they want you to work for them, they just need to know that you can do what they want from you.

You have the power at the moment, these companies are trying to suck your dick offering you jobs, all you gotta do is let them suck.
Nobody finds it easy, even normies. You just gotta fake it till you make it. Pretend you're all good with it, ask questions when you don't know and it'll get easier as you get used to working wherever it is.

You pay $10k once and it pays itself off in less than a year at current rent prices.
If you get a small enough one without air brakes you don't even need a license to drive it around.

I'm always answering them even if I'm not interested, thanks to that I have plenty of people to talk with at meetups

Attached: 1530571559818.jpg (564x748, 54K)

>yet another trip fag
>AND yet another weeb kool jap characters trip fag

I'm scared of the possible expectations they might have
I have some experience written up there but it's a student job and I've done nor learned anything there

What's the worst that could happen? That they later decide not to hire you?
Fuck that, they are the ones reaching you out, they fucking want you, just read them and write a proper answer.

Same. I only logged in to change my password recently.

Imagine the perfect fucking hire that they'd cream their pants over.
Now go and play that fucker. Literally. Imagine you are exactly that guy to them. Imagine they can only see you as the perfect hire.
The rest is easy. Smile when they smile. Lean forward. You will know you do this consciously, but they won't. You WILL at one point tell yourself "lean forwards", but only you know that.

After the interview, they'll ask you if you have any questions. This is a great trick: When you walked in, you must have noticed something extra. For me, it was an eATX computer chock full of GPUs. Ask about something that they are proud of and happy to talk about. I asked about the computer and the boss went for 10 minutes talking about the specs and how he built it himself. Got the job a week later.

You can become who they want to hire.

i am pretty sure he bought that box truck. he makes over 160 thousand a year

i know the guy that they are talking about

youtube.com/watch?v=KG0_KiM9Mv8

5:35
based to desu. i want to live like this

pajeet pls

>What's the worst that could happen?
embarrassing myself
I am too fragile

A swole software engineer. Seen it all now.

Dude you could easily obtain that by lifting 10 or 20 kilos of dumbbells for 10 minutes every few days

>Imagine the perfect fucking hire that they'd cream their pants over.
>Now go and play that fucker. Literally. Imagine you are exactly that guy to them. Imagine they can only see you as the perfect hire.
>The rest is easy. Smile when they smile. Lean forward. You will know you do this consciously, but they won't. You WILL at one point tell yourself "lean forwards", but only you know that.
And then they roll in the whiteboard.

Never worked for me. I got up to 35kg bench squat and press and only ever put on an inch.

You're never going to function in the real world if you're too afraid of what other people think of you, and potential failure. If you're too afraid to live in the world, what the hell is the point of living? You're never going to grow as a person and experience anything worthwhile.

I don't know what to tell you but my arms are close to looking like his and I just lift a 5kg dumbbell 30 times for each arm, every few days. I am very irregular about it

It's down to genetics. Not a lot of people realize this.

so, should I an hero?

Genetics matter at top tier level oly lifting, powerlifting and BB'ing. Your average guy can look decent if he puts in TIME, eats WELL, and lifts PROPERLY.

no its not you fucking idiot

its down to dedication just like anything else, if you do SOME workout constantly for a year you WILL see improvements. stop lying to the faggots on this board that are probably 300lb and scream "muh genetics"

So THIS is what happened to moot huh?

Attached: aya heh.png (369x385, 59K)

No. You should put yourself in situations that develop yourself as a person goddamnit, as uncomfortable as you may feel, do you think you're the only person in the world who's ever felt like that? Are you going to deny yourself the long term happiness for short term uncomfortableness? Do you not want to contribute to society? It's a ridiculous notion if you weigh it out in your head. You need to grow up now, while you still have the time to make mistakes because eventually reality's going to come knocking, and who wants to hire a guy in his 30's with no skills? (in the workforce sense AND socially) Those types of people are bitter and full of vitriol.

If you're concerned about what other people think, know this, they're too concerned with their own daily lives to notice a small faux pas, even so if you do make a big mistake most will forget about it with the sensory overload of information that we have in our day to day lives.

Not Lying. Did stronglifts for 6 months and gained 1 inch.

1 inch of what? muscle mass? look im going to put it to you like this, if absolute skellys like this dude can put on considerable muscle and look massively different in 11 months then you have no point

youtube.com/watch?v=qaHzlphi1Bk

okay, thanks user, I'll force myself somehow

If true you had shit for routines and diet.

checkmate bruh

Attached: 71Za-2QR4oL.jpg (952x1360, 238K)

Well I did stronglifts religiously.

Why do people struggle with whiteboard when this exists. Do they think it's a meme or some shit?

Did stronglifts for 6 months and gained 1 inch? 1 inch of what?
Let me see your daily caloric intake logs, let me see your daily stat logs, let me see videos of your form.
If you lifted for 6 months and didn't improve you didn't do it right.

Why are you so preturbed dude. Working out didn't work for me end of story. You dont do it daily you do it 3 times a week and add a 1kg plate when the app tells you. As for calories this is where I fell down I think. You can still put on muscle and fast like the guy who does the snake diet says though.

Nah man he made fat stacks from Canvas

Attached: 472355491369.jpg (430x445, 20K)

lmfao I totally forgot about that

>preturbed
I'm perturbed that you can somehow gather my mood through text, first of all. Second of all, I want to help people, when people spread mistruths due to their own incompetence in something I'm going to call it out.

>snake diet
So someone came up with a dumb name for intermittent fasting.

you're an idiot

just b urself

And stop being so scared of fucking up, it's just a stupid interview and what really matters is if you do your job well *once* you get employed

So this is the power of the Google engineer...

They're not job offers, they're job specs

Honestly I wouldn't mind living in the back of a van if I had a computer with good internet, I can just shit in restaurant bathrooms.
Like I already live alone and don't have any social life.

imagine falling for the meme and moving to california

They obviously don't use the questions in the book any more. The real skill is learning to identify the optimal solution, which usually takes seeing some kind of trick or pattern. In a novel situation this can be difficult. Practicing problems will better prepare you, but there's some inherent ability to factor in, too, especially when you have to perform under pressure with people watching over your shoulder.

Wow, 70 lb squat, bench and press (all the same weight, interesting) and you weren't muscular? Big if true.

>do lifting program
>don't eat a caloric surplus
>don't get enough protein
>gee, this lifting thing just doesn't work for me!
>i'm not the problem

Attached: 1513549346734.png (866x900, 95K)

Think of those interviews as just an opportunity to acquire interview experience.
One day, you will have attended to so many of them, that any new one will just be "one more".

You are just gaining experience. If anything else happens, it's a plus.

I have the same problem bro
I haven't looked at my profewssional email in months and people leave me VMs with offers
im so afraid

People have put on muscle with less weight. I am still working out btw havn't given up. Going to aim for bodyweight by the end of next year.

Like I said earlier you dont need a constant caloric surplus. Look up cole at snake diet. He doesn't even fucking eat and he packs on muscle.

>Going to aim for bodyweight by the end of next year.
lol, you fucking retard. If you just ate enough and did SS or something similar, you could be doing over bodyweight in all lifts in 3-6 months. Just quit, you'll never make it.

Dont need ur gomad meme advice.

Jesus christ lol meanwhile I have jobs all around me and can buy a 2500sqft house with 5 acres for 200k

not at all types of diets work for everybody dude. Who gives a shit if it works for some guy, it's not working for you, for whatever reason. Some people have very active metabolisms, and will have to eat more/workout harder.

You realize that lifting weight doesn't build muscle, right? It breaks down muscle. Ensuring you get enough sleep/protein/fats/vitamins is what will build the actual muscle.
Also you're not supposed to 'add 1kg whenever the app tells you' that's retarded fucking advice. You add weight when you're not able to tire yourself out adequately in whatever rep range you've decided to do (8-12 for hypertrophy, which btw is not a magic number, but an approximation for the time it will take you to complete all reps)

Yeah, why be stronger in 3-6 months when you can take over a year to get DYEL results. Smart move. Surely, you, a noob, knows more about training than people who have been lifting for years. Enjoy your nogains fag.

fucking liftfags have to make EVERY thread about their shit

Thanks for looking out for my welfare man. Really appreciate it.

I never found LinkedIn useful.

A former friend of mine from Uni used it and invited me to all of these accounting groups and it was just pointless. I think the most he got out of it was a minimum wage internship at a fuck all knows place doing tax stuff. I networked via Facebook groups ironically. It was 2015 not 2005.

i don't even know how people make & maintain acquaintances these days

go buy some funko pops

what, you mean normal human beings?

>it is a disgrace to grow old through sheer carelessness before seeing what manner of man you may become by developing your bodily strength and beauty to their highest limit. But you cannot see that, if you are careless; for it will not come of its own accord.
>t. Socrates

I have ACCA and I still get offers for data entry jobs for 300 euro. Wtf would be the point in hiring an accountant for that.

Fuck off fatass

The majority of jobs, especially jobs for young adults, basically teach you what you need to know on the job.

Sounds like you have a self-esteem issue (commonly referred to as 'impostor syndrome'). I used to feel that way about myself too.

The key is to realise that no matter how amateurish you are at coding, there is someone worse, who is earning more money than you doing it.

>It's down to genetics.
Too many fat people have told me that. But those same people won't put effort into exercise and can't stop eating shitty high-calorie food.
Maybe willpower is genetic?

>check email
>new message from a job recruiter
>it's for a shitty pyramid scheme life insurance company
This happens fucking multiple times a week, they even call me which kills my hopes.

Attached: 44.gif (478x360, 1.36M)

I get a bunch of lead-ish messages on LinkedIn. I only reply to the ones I like. Pretend you're the greatest.

>read them and write a proper answer.
too much effort

>Pretend you're the greatest.
this is theo nly good advice

Depends on where you live. In NYC, most of the linked in "offers" are just headhunters pushing the same five "job offers" from interview mills like Bloomberg that never hire anyone externally except for recent grads. Management requires that they look outside for potential candidates first and go through the motions, thinking nothing of people's time.

if they're a company worth working for they will have already replaced all those with brown boards.

Pretty much this. It will also be an Indian man.

Fuck their expectations. The only expectations you should be worried about are your own.

Attached: 1516959502962.png (665x682, 588K)

Attached: skr1ll1n.jpg (259x195, 4K)

I have a lot of anxiety around job searching and this post legitimately made me feel way better about it.
thanks user

Generally not being a complete pussy helps, but that's easier said than done.

Bite the bullet and see a therapist or shrink. You're dealing with an abnormal anxiety and it will keep growing. It's fucking with your basic survival impulse.

t. ignored my defective brain chemistry in my early twenties and almost didn't make it to cozy boomer wojak status

test

Here's an ironic tip: nobody cares about you that much to think about you that much.

That very embarrassing thing that happened years ago which still sneaks up on you when you're lying awake in bed at night? Everyone else's already forgotten about it.

You're only the protagonist of your own life. You're a supporting character in most other's. And just a "background character #230491" in almost everyone else's.

And what solved it, pills?
I'm not that user but I've seen therapists and it hasn't helped at all. But I don't agree that it gets worse either, it's been about the same for years.

Nah man, people remember things about you, especially general impressions or unusually embarrassing things
People aren't stupid in that sense

If you remember then they remember too.

Attached: ernest-hemingway-typewriter-promo.jpg (1200x630, 71K)

If you did something insanely stupid then it is remembered, like that time you gave an oral presentation in front of the class with a huge erection. But in general, if you are half-way normal, that guy is correct in that people don't care too much about what you do unless you manage to draw attention by being ultra-weird.

Try to practice being normal. Observe normal people, how they walk, talk, use facial expressions. The main thing is to stop being self-conscious, if possible.

Or just accept the fact that you are broken, and try to live your life without damaging others too much.

Meanwhile

America is truly a third world shithole.