It was just a joke

>It was just a joke
>we're not hacked guys

The hack is so large no one can admit to its existence. America is effectively over as a country, everyone is bribed to keep hush about it. We no longer have control of our basic infrastructure.

Reminder two satellites went "down" in the last week.

Only certain elements of the military that didn't outsource their semiconductor production are spread from the hack.

This is a warning from the Chinese.

If the bribed pols don't give into the demands, power plants will go down, hospitals, water pumps. Mass levels of famine, dehydration will lead to rioting in the cities. Rioting will lead to civil war and at that point China will initiate a first strike and render most of our military infrastructure useless.

Prepare for WWIII.

Attached: DD8CE1D2-D96C-4E6B-9979-82C6784F13D2.jpg (1000x1319, 352K)

Other urls found in this thread:

digikey.com/product-detail/en/tdk-corporation/HHM1522A7/445-3986-1-ND/1955583
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's true, get ready.

How does it even DO anything? There's only three pins. Two of which have to be VCC and GND because all circuits need power. If there's digital electronics on there then the last line has to be CLK in which case it has no I/O.

Or is this some 1-wire interface BS?

Mossad is the only source thus far.

Servers have management chips that are meant to run independently of the main processor (don't confuse with Intel ME), this "spy chip" is suppose to interface with this management chip and allow someone to break in to do whatever with the server

it's a good thing most chinese are legitimately retarded

this is not true. The USA military is so far ahead of everyone else. The stuff you see is realistically 30 years behind what they have hidden. And ww3 wouldn't be a ground air or naval war it would be a world ending nuclear holocaust. So unless China has a colony on the moon or mars they wouldn't do anything.

>30 years ahead

It's not 1980 anymore.

LoL they took youtube down to play with their toys inside for a few hours. What is going to be next? Place your bets!

It never happened. Adios!

Attached: o-WEASEL-RIDES-WOODPECKER-900.jpg (900x600, 54K)

the only thing 30 years ahead that's not a meme in development like the railgun is the f22

Nah dude. It's easy to think that until you've seen the military in action.

See, the key to being a successful military isn't having the hottest new shit, it's having a LOT of it. You can't invade or protect a country with 20 special forces dudes and the hacker kid from Independence Day. You need a massive force of thousands, and you get them the best shit you can afford. But you need to afford thousands of it.

Military R&D isn't even done in house anymore. We have contractors for it. Boeing, Lockheed-Martin, and Boston Dynamics likely have some super secret shit they're working on that's miles ahead of what's publicly available, sure. But the military doesn't have it until they buy it.

That's the beauty of the military-industrial complex. The military doesn't NEED to do the research anymore when we've got dozens of companies fighting over contracts.

Also, China hacks us like every other week. They're actually really good at it.

I don't know how satellites work. I doubt many people do. That shit is just like fucking magic man.

>guys its happening
>it never happens
Jow Forums was wrong.

Me and my dad saw bloomberg's news report on it. Some how no one gave a shit about it.

The people being interviewed said they where looking into a way to spin the story so it isn't terrifying as shit.

Attached: 0f18l44JmkpIzqXjYcb89G3U962GoRKHTHl2v8SrDSM.png (842x350, 221K)

I think you underestimate the superiority of american military training, and that of other western militaries as well.

Sure, 20 special forces guys can't protect a country, but 10 special forces guys and an A-10 can.

No, 10 special forces guys and an A-10 can protect a building. Maybe.

Having been in the army and talked with people who have worked with foreign militaries in joint operations, it's pretty unanimous that yeah we're basically the best. But it's a SUPER low bar. Smart people aren't joining and they're DAMN sure not staying in. Most of the boots on the ground can barely operate a radio from 1970, and you want to throw some top secret 2030 shit at them? Anything harder than "push button kill bad guy" isn't viable for major military ops.

Now, our intelligence agencies, that's a different story. Those fuckers basically have the world by the balls.

This story, while technically possible, has absolutely zero credible sources and everyone who would have known knows nothing about it.

Die shots or it didn't happen.

Checked

>Reminder two satellites went "down" in the last week.
Satellites go down all the time. Which two are you talking about.

yea for sure. Boots are dumb as fuck. Most people figure out what the fuck is going on by E5 or E6. The thing is though, soldiers in shitty countries never figure out what the fuck is going on. An E6 equivalent in china would be just as effective as a fresh boot in the US.

He just described the problems with that claim, though.

B-But we don't need free software goyz! No one uses it!!

you are kinda fuckin dumb,.a chip that size has little functionality whatsoever.

Fuck those niggers.

Attached: 1539541769871.jpg (576x579, 109K)

>Most people figure out what the fuck is going on by E5 or E6.

I promise you they don't.

E4 mafia is a real thing. The E4s that figure it out either get out or go officer. As you go up the ranks you just get dumber and dumber as people who think they've got a shot at a better life decide retirement isn't worth it.

Yea man like I said, most, at least in my experience. E4 is truly the turning point. It's where you can safely decide whether or not someone is a fucking shit bag, a disciplined individual, or an intelligent leader. The disciplined individuals make good NCOs and the intelligent leaders usually end up as officers down the line. The problem is the shit bags that somehow make there way into NCO ranks and fuck things up. But for every shitty retarded NCO, there are usually a fair amount of good ones that go unnoticed. Maybe my experience is different, as I'm in the Coast Guard, and we tend to be a lot smarter than people from other branches. And I don't say that to be condescending.

Well, I left the army at E4 because it was too stupid for me, so you're not going to hurt my feelings.

But yeah, you pretty much hit the nail on the head there. But even the officer ranks are a koolaid drinking and dick sucking contest.

China can't even contain itself, much less the largest military in the world.

is thataway

Obviously you've never been to China but they employ many unique techniques to keep their populace under control since they have a much weaker government infrastructure than us.

Attached: Blowing-wind-clip-art.png (1024x768, 19K)

Nigga every encryption on the planet is going to become plain text in the next 5 years if quantum computering research continues at the same rate.

>IA have world by the balls
>pretty unanimous that yeah we're basically the best
Add that and the American economy and alliances and you have more than China can take (currently)

(((Blomberg))) employees get bonuses for stirring the market, look it up. This is not the first time this has happened.

Most officers are really intelligent and good leaders, spare the obvious O1s right out of academies that don't know what the fuck is going on. However, the system is completely fucked for officers. As enlisted, you can pretty much stay in for 20 once you hit E5 or E6. And making those ranks is not hard. As an officer, they HAVE to make O4 to retire, and that requires review. If they get passed over for promotion twice, they get the boot. This results in good officers doing dumb shit in order to "look good", instead of focusing on their subordinates. They can say shit on their review like "We had less than 5 alcohol incidents over the past 2 years due to my leadership." because they did some dumb shit like restrict liberty on weekends. That's the main thing in the military that really fucking bothers me.

you really think china is going to crush us any time soon? if their debt explodes they might get desperate, but they need our economy.

An A-10 isn't any good if you don't have air superiority. Otherwise it's just a big noisy slow target

Bloomberg is a fucking manlet. Just dominate him in public after he gets out of his faggy helicopter.

okay so riddle me this...
why go through the trouble of implanting a chip when you can just pay someone to compromise the software? Surely it would cost less to compromise a piece of software than a hardware supply chain.

China would absolutely lose an all out war with us, but their military cyber program vastly outstrips ours at the moment, seeing as how we don't really have one.

quads confirm Jow Forumstards need to go back

yuuuuuuuuup.

i couldn't deal with my life being a bullet point for some asshole's promotion. the idea of going off and getting shot or shooting someone else is fine. The long hours sucked but they were also fine. The breaking point was the sheer callousness of the leadership and the amount of needless suffering they were willing to inflict on their troops in order to preen for their bosses.

nice quads but this is a legit thread about technology senpai

yea but it's cool

it binds the OOB chip to LOM and has enough logic to intersperse arbitrary traffic in-between the normal traffic

read the article the admins found "weird network traffic" coming from them before they pulled them from prod

the only people who can pull off the kind of EE and firmware code needed to do this are in the NSA and IDF, unless you consider the fact that the Chinese used some of the docs from the Snowden drop to build this which isn't outside the realm of possibility

Harris Corp. are one of the companies we use to check for this kind of shit, big companies don't do supply chain security unless they are finance (in most cases)

So the berg was right all along?

Reminder that 2/3 of the american debt is owned by China

who is edward snowden and what did he uncover

> America is so cucked they just bend over for the powerful peoples republic of china chad dick and take it without saying anything
I for one welcome our new chinese overlords
Death to america

Attached: 1529691886839.jpg (334x506, 42K)

> Bend over to china
> Bend over to russia
> Bend over to the saudis (who did 9/11)
OH NO NO NO NO

Israel did 9/11 and americas been bent over to them since the 50s

How is an A-10 supposed to survive an entire country's worth of AA missiles?

AFAIK it has six pins.

*Angry BRRRRRRRT noises*

None of this matters because they've acknowledged the photos just showed a picture of a random small chip, and are only supposed to be indicative of sizing and nothing else, as far as what the actual chips look like.

Even if the whole story is true, those photos are bullshit.

Yeah, we're no longer the big swinging dicks in supercomputing, either.

China is no joke.

Jow Forums is always right

That just looks like a balun desu

Post your face when you're European

Attached: DC727472-A64A-4464-9554-999A889B11BC-4400-000005D78F62D39C.jpg (550x678, 228K)

Probably this one
digikey.com/product-detail/en/tdk-corporation/HHM1522A7/445-3986-1-ND/1955583
but I guess it's there to show how tiny it could possibly be, rather than actually show the chip like said

Is anyone suing bloomberg yet? They still have zero evidence to back up their story.

no you fuck off back there

You gotta stop posting on Reddit my man

>USA has the World by the balls
>China steals all US tech including F35, F22, stealth drones, submarine tech, etc

Explain that.

>The stuff you see is realistically 30 years behind what they have hidden
Your brain on CNN everybody

Fuckin kek, literally

>when proles self-identify with the junk they consume on their TV and smart-phones

I want the millenials to go.

>30 years ahead
>Google, Facebook, Amazon boycotting DoD AI projects

Makes sense. I'm sure they're 30 years ahead in AI research vs Chinese companies even though all the AI chips are made in China.

>WWIII
won't happen until someone tries to colonize space. until then if the US goes down, the entire world goes with it. China can't take out the US or they lose the majority of their exports.

This shit again
Hello, Ahmed

It will just transition to a war time manufacturing economy like America did during WWII.

US imports some 500 million from China. No country is that stupid to turn away a half billion dollars from one country.

>so large no one can admit to its existence
What does that even mean? What would happen if someone did admit to its existence?
Absence of evidence is not evidence of a massive conspiracy to conceal the evidence.

If it's so common, how come no one has managed to publish a real picture?