Wew lad i’m luke smith

>wew lad i’m luke smith
>wew lad i use arch and void linux
>wew lad i make bash scripts

Attached: image.jpg (900x800, 155K)

Got the eyes right. Non-whites creep me out with the soulless black masses they call eyes.

holy non-sequiter batman!

How so? I'm referring to non-whites like Luke Smith.

good thread

suck a big fat dick

NPC, being NPC, does not understand concept of NPC, so it missuses it the thread

in what universe is anyone and sentient enough to install linux considered a npc. NPC is meant to mean someone that is a human embodiment of a factory default setting, not someone you don't fucking like. Reddit fucking ruins and washes down every meme it touches

>I waste my life shitposting on an anonymous imageboard
>but I'm not an NPc I swear!!!

Attached: NPC.gif (478x318, 121K)

Are southern Europeans not white? Are you like those retarded yellow fever having weebs that call Japs honorary Aryans?

Anyone else being astounded by all the defensive replies to any and every occurrence of the NPC meme? Like, imagine this kind of outrage every time someone is called a faggot. What makes people care so much about what I would consider just another meme?

Because the level of self awareness one needs to post this is rock bottom, there are unironic anons that think they are "enlightened and based" like some 14 yo "woke" girl

>muh meme integrity
vs
>ARE YOU TRIGGERED, DID YOU GET TRIGGERED

Because Jow Forums meme users always seems to have that annoying confidence that they're on the cutting edge of the big new thing, even months after it's been dead and rotting

now the boomer meme *cracks* that was based *sips*

Attached: 1530978999353.png (380x349, 70K)

Attached: fuck NPCs.webm (1280x720, 1.85M)

actual NPC has never heard about any of those things in their entire uptime.

He is so pale, he needs a sun tan.

It's a copout meme. You can call anybody it and then you don't have to respond it any meaningful way. Just spam "nice NPC response". It's the 2018 version of "you mad bro?"

>Are southern Europeans not white?
Well, no. But Luke isn't southern European, he's clearly from Arabia.
>Are you like those retarded yellow fever having weebs that call Japs honorary Aryans?
Maybe in some ways, but I don't agree with that particular assessment.

What makes that clear?

The eyes.

Brown eyes? Or am I missing something here

Yes, brown. Not hazel, but dark "nigger brown".

When will you mutts learn that there is no such thing as ''huwhite''? Do you have blue eyes and blonde hair? Okay you are most likely germanic/slavic. (Native european). Do you have olive skin and black eyes? Okay you might be southern spanish/french/italian or greek. then there are mixes, like people with white skin and brown hair but black eyes, (northern italy, northern spain, wales, cornwall, and ireland).

Attached: 1539152148959.png (1000x928, 128K)

You just sound like a mutt trying to justify being a mutt. Enjoy your nigger shark eyes, because sane people are repulsed by you.

I doubt Jow Forums is sane. Anyone else irl won't give a shit.

Did you read ANYTHING I said? ''White'' is a term that is made from skin color, you are talking about a different ethnic group.

Yes, they will give a shit. Whites will never want to associate with you because your eyes are inhuman. You disgust us.
No, it isn't. You're a retard if you believe that.

>dehumanizing NPCs like that

Found the sociopath.

A three-part racial schema in color terms was used in seventeenth-century Latin America under Spanish rule.[18] Irene Silverblatt traces "race thinking" in South America to the social categories of colonialism and state formation: "White, black, and brown are abridged, abstracted versions of colonizer, slave, and colonized."[19] By the mid-seventeenth century, the novel term español ("Spaniard") was being equated in written documents with blanco, or "white".[19]

And I'm sure you know that most Spanish people have dark eyes.

Man. You have a pathetic life.

Why are there so many posts about Luke Smith lately? Did he upload something offensive to Jow Forums?

It is ironic how the meme criticising circlejerky group think is a group think circlejerk itself.

That all may be true, but doesn't give answer to my post. There's a plethora of memes to avoid rational argumentation, yet only NPC gets called out on it. See
>t. intel cuck
>t. amd pajeet
>reddit spacing
>>Jow Forums

Reddit spacing is a legitimate issue and should not be included in your list

NPC goes beyond that and claims that the person is incapable of coming up with their own thoughts. It's more insulting

don't act all astounded like some gormless rube, people said the exact same thing about "s o yboy" and "cuck"
> I just don't get why it gets such a strong response
it gets a strong response because unlike calling someone out for shilling, being retarded, or using "reddit spacing", it's substantiated by your level of disagreement with the poster, e.g. by bullshit. losing an argument? just call them an NPC

That is firstly not where the term originated, and secondly not accurate. Spaniards are Moorish rape babies.

>You disgust us
>tfw you disgust a bunch of manchildren shitposting from their mom's basement

Attached: 1497932370063.png (398x370, 203K)

LARPER

>Using unconventional means for the pure fuck of it
>NPC

These things are mutually exclusive.

Bad publicity is still publicity Luke. Stop pretending to be someone that is criticizing you.

Attached: 1501335571_perrocaca.jpg (500x375, 39K)

because this board has been infested with reddit npcs and they just cant take it when you point it out

I just want you to know me and my roomies never saw these types as people to begin with, now we have a name for it. That's all that changed.

>having roommates
found the NPC

Attached: bsaedandredpilled.gif (531x359, 100K)

Guys, you shouldn't let me tell you what to use...But i'm going to spend 30 minutes telling you why apple sucks and linux is the best!

i actually like this one, it gives me the impression that we are the ultimate NPC to rule them all

wtf i embrace this supposed insult! looks like terminator redy to kill some faggot npcs

I don't care.