Alternatives to discord

The cia niggers are clearly watching discord and I want to use an alternative. Something with text, audio, and image sharing. Anyone have some GNU/Opensource alternatives?

Attached: 1d9e03448073bfe135d9917430499111bd9a39f35af8cebd3fcdf01d5aec5c4e.jpg (255x136, 10K)

irc + anything for voip(jitsi, teamspeak, mumble, ...)

Attached: 1457185077827-2_001.png (265x281, 158K)

What about group video and screen sharing? Is skype still the least feature-lacking option?

>group video and screen sharing
last time I checked it kinda worked in jitsi, not sure never use this
>Is skype still the least feature-lacking option?
if you consider skype usable, guess so

nobody needs those features. desu if somebody wanted me to "screen share" i would think they are a homosexual

All my friends have been using it since before there were any alternatives, actually we've been using it since before ms bought it and made group video free. Sure it's a botnet and all the the new versions are in fact not usable for any purpose, that's why we are looking for other options. Doesn't have to be retard-friendly at all, self-hosted is fine too.

>Start TeamViewer session
>Enable microphone playback through main sound output
>Use Jow Forums for text

We unironically tried teamviewer voip recently, it operates on presenter-audience ux model which is not suited for 3-5 people just talking to each other all day every day and occasionally sharing screens.

Become a nigger yourself, they can't see you then

Attached: 32538377.jpg (349x356, 76K)

I love irc but I also want image sharing and a log

most irc clients log per default and use something like unsee for image sharing.

mumble.

what are some useful and active IRCs?

Wire was audited in March 2018 and is by far one of the most secure alternatives to Skype, Discord, whatever. Group chat/video the works.

Jitsi desktop has all of that.

XMPP (Gajim on desktop and Conversations on android)

> Wire
No free group video using their server. Hosting documentation is mostly about amazon aws. Would a basic nas/homeserver be good enough to host it? Is it better than other self-hosted options?
>no andriod

Microsoft Teams

How important is the Android part? Jitsi has support for XMPP so you should be able to interface with any XMPP client.

Well hello, of course the irc client have logs. But how about not having to have it powered on 24/7 in a screen to read what other people have said?

Server install looks hard. Any good tutorials? Other than that, amazing recommendation user.

riot.im supports all in except screen sharing
client wise riot and nheko currently support e2e
set up synapse if want to self-host
bridge for discord is stable and decent

For screen sharing use something webrtc like janus-gateway anyway, everything else has shit latency.

People still use irc? fucking how I thought that died years ago because people switched over to shit like skype?