What does Jow Forums think of the website I had to make for a project?

What does Jow Forums think of the website I had to make for a project?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-18 at 12.23.53 PM.png (2880x1800, 322K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bg.siteorigin.com/
motherfuckingwebsite.com/
jordanmthomas.neocities.org/javajam/
raw.githubusercontent.com/KevinParnell/Web-Development-School/master/M4A1/default.htm
raw.githubusercontent.com/KevinParnell/Web-Development-School/master/M4A1/embedded.htm
raw.githubusercontent.com/KevinParnell/Web-Development-School/master/M4A1/m4a1.css
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-18 at 12.24.00 PM.png (2880x1800, 330K)

just use wordpress fag.

Attached: brownshit.jpg (450x338, 31K)

Can't use it, professor wants us to use a text editor.
I had to make it based on his guidelines.

oh ok, still looks awful though.

I had make a site like this before in one of my classes but my prof was flexible and would allow us to make it look however we wanted as long as it demonstrated we understood how to use specific html tags.

start using react nigger

He wanted it exactly as his guidelines as it was for us to learn css. He went over it today (cause the assignment was due) but because so many people had trouble with it he extended the turn in date till midnight tonight, which annoys me a little cause I turned it in on time with the work done correctly.

i tink is vry gud fren

why can't you even open nice tabs?
mac fags are the worst faggots

Attached: Chris-Poole-7-on-7_1[1].jpg (580x329, 56K)

that sounds awfully strange. in my web classes we were not only permitted to but encouraged to get creative. in fact in one of my submissions I added a link to my personal domain where i had the site running live on my personal machine to demonstrate that not only could i build the site to her requirements but i can also put it online and keep it online without the help of others.

kevin...

>minimalistic
>very light on resources and dependencies
>so fast that it takes negative time to load
>friendly towards users that have limited bandwidth
10/10

Add some tiling background pattern.
bg.siteorigin.com/

>mdr-v6

I'm guessing that once the class demonstrates that the knowledge is understood, he will allow more freedom. That's what my professor did

Attached: 1503006079974.jpg (680x680, 85K)

pretty good, kevin

Not bad, could be better.
motherfuckingwebsite.com/

Hey Kevin rate the one we're making in my intro class
jordanmthomas.neocities.org/javajam/

the irony is so strong im afraid its going to create a black hole

Attached: irony.png (850x188, 13K)

What's wrong with them?
Thank fren
In other assignments we were allowed to do it if we wanted to, but this assignment he wanted us to strictly do different things with css as the lesson was css, and a lot of people didn't get it so he had to go over the homework in class and extended the deadline, while pretty much doing the assignment for everyone. Made me annoyed.
Yo
This, it's very light. My zip file was less than 1KB.
I couldn't this assignment.
Yup, we're going over javascript next class so I assume he'll let us have more freedom with css, like he let us have with previous assignments if we knew it already.
Thank you. I followed every instruction down to a t, should be getting a 100 on it.
I really like that, it has a nice aesthetic to it. I felt comfy while visiting it, especially cause I'm also drinking coffee right now. Thanks for sharing.

obviously it looks like trash being a intro to web dev. It's better to stick to black on white default styling while you're new.

If anything I'd be more interested in the code behind this jaundice riddled html.

>spaces in folder names
>making it

Do you fags really do this?

raw.githubusercontent.com/KevinParnell/Web-Development-School/master/M4A1/default.htm
raw.githubusercontent.com/KevinParnell/Web-Development-School/master/M4A1/embedded.htm
raw.githubusercontent.com/KevinParnell/Web-Development-School/master/M4A1/m4a1.css

Attached: project constraints.png (1273x4511, 1.13M)

style attributes are gross

instead of that table in default.htm you can put a div with style column-count: 2

Garbage.

I can only imagine what the whitespace looks like in your html, and does little inside.

Professor wanted us to use a table, sorry. I'll keep that in mind though, thanks. Anything else? I know I can condense my attributes by doing like css
h1, h2, h3 {
text-align: center;
}
I followed the project guidelines, he didn't want us to do anything different from the directions and to not add anything. See

Kevin, please.

Attached: 1443698492446.png (210x230, 3K)

Attached: image0.png (128x128, 18K)

So this is what modern students need $2000 laptops for

>implying this is all I do on it
I'm just taking the class for the credits. Also I only spent 1300 dollars on it. 2016 13in w/ Touch Bar and Touch ID 250gb

Since you're such a sincere young lad, tell me, when did you get here and how old are you?

who needs a class for css? its a braindead language! its so god damn easy to learn.