In what order will these corps fall?

In what order will these corps fall?

Attached: 1537929545967.jpg (2000x1363, 658K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YR4jiOuCnXc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Facebook, Apple, Microsoft, Google.

fucking kek

Gay man and Indians are safe. That Jew is going to have his company taken away from him unless he chops off his dick or something. He needs a Poorat.

They are bigger and more influential than most nations. They will eventually destroy the USA without military intervention.

they've got enough capital to survive for centuries
so the one that will fall first is you user

Facebook, Apple, Google, Microsoft

Attached: 1518918350131.jpg (620x1031, 87K)

given the amount of stupidity in this world im inclined to think
>microwhensoft, applel, jewgle, fecescatalog

none of them
or at least you or me will not see that

Microsoft is one colossal fuck up away from losing a ton of market share. Once the boomers die out Facebook will take a big hit, we'll see from there how it starts too look for them. Apple will continue to profit because their ecosystem is unmatched. Google will probably be the cause of the eventual apocalypse.

>Once the boomers die out Facebook will take a big hit, we'll see from there how it starts too look for them.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't Facebook happen to own a lot of the social media platforms that zoomers are obsessed with?

How is it even possible to fall when you're that big? What kind of colossal fuckup would it take to kill one of these companies?

Facebook has been keeping itself alive by buying out the new hotter service. If they miss buying the next big thing, their days are counted.

They own Whatsapp and Instagram, which both aren't gaining any new users anymore, just like Facebook.

>t. ifag

In a work where IBM is still around, why would one of those companies disappear?

Facebook because 99% of their income comes from ads.
Apple because more and more people have started losing trust in the brand.
Google because their income steam isnt much different that facebook's?
Microsoft actually provides a lot of services(enterprise,consumers) has a "diverse" income stream and is (somehow) still a trusted company. A certificate from microsoft can get you to way more jobs than one from google.

That true, I didnt take that into consideration. Instagram I can see having a short run, WhatsApp Im not too familiar with because I'm not a pajeet.
I agree with this but more so if they overpay for a big flop rather than miss the next big thing.

only google and facebook with see lawsuits in our lifetime.
because the fact they are breasking the law everyday "people" have been watching and you know what?
they know it too, and don't even care.

Microsoft and Apple will never fall that's all facially by freetards to pretend to be good guys

What laws are google and facebook breaking?

Privacy, political sabotage, esponage, stealing CIA documents, selling secerts to the chinese etc.
there is a very long list of crimes it just goes under the radar.

this was confirmed yesterday when the chinese version of the B2 just happened to have some "stuff that is highly classified in it.

can't go into huge details though.
they also have a web of deep web connections sabotaging small companies and "interest groups" hijacking profits.
Also been paid by media to spread political missinfomation.

"you know who" has a "interest group in it.
I really hate that hungarian now he's pissing me off.

Facebook and Twitter are on borrowed time.
Google will take a hit but they will survive as they have their search business.
Apple and MS have the mobile and desktop markets cornered respectively, so they won't fall unless they miss an emerging technology which is doubtful.

Just look at Sears, it takes years but it definitely happens. It's baffling how large Sears was in the mid 20th century, they touched EVERYTHING and still fell.

Apple could grind up a puppy in front of their customers with every purchase and retards wouldn't stop buying their worthless crap. I've given up on hoping they figure out how utterly shit apple products are

Facebook may fall before the decade is even over. Flip a coin on Google and Apple, I'd say Microsoft is safe for a long while yet.

> I've given up on hoping they figure out how utterly shit apple products are
It's you that's wrong. Sooner or later, you'll realize that, kid.

Companies by P/E:

GOOG 47.24
MSFT 51.05
AAPL 19.64
FB 23.97

One is not like the others.

Seething dogcuck.

Facebook will be the first to die and probably the only one, the whole Cambridge thing gave it a huge punch and it's been shedding users like crazy. The multiple hacks don't help and finally the new kids prefer other social media apps that FB doesn't own. Instagram is dying offer to SnapChat and WhatsApp doesn't make them money.

Apple will survive because the average person soaks up the new trends and as long as Apple remains popular and re-releases the same bullshit it'll be fine.

Microsoft is sitting comfortably on their PC market and as long as nothing major comes around and they stop trying to compete it the SmartPhone world they'll be fine.

Google can never fail because of how integrated into people's lives it is. Not to mention they're throwing everything they have at new tech.

MSFT and AAPL literally never.

Why does Jow Forums defend Google and using a Google OS?

This thread gets posted all the time and still doesn't include amazon

Amazon can't fail for the foreseeable future, they have cornered the market quite well. Hell, half of the digital sales in the US go through Amazon

you didn't get the joke, brainlet

Facebook, then Microsoft, then Apple, and Google

I wonder what the ratio is of Apple devices to Asians dying on assembly line.

Or at least serious maiming. Suicide nets probably cut back the body count a fair bit.

I'm 100% certain that twitter is going to die out before 2020 soon (or at least stop being important, if it hasn't already)

Here's a new idea
Facebook (2020), Microsoft (2022), Apple, Google (?)
I am pretty sure Microsoft fucked themselves over trying to """modernize""" windows when a shit ton of companies use it and want something stable
I believe Amazon or google will replace microsoft
Idk if google can fail at this point, and I mean that sincerely
Too much of the modern web is google based, so until that changes, well

>still a minority in every sense of the word
>heh, it's you that's wrong, not us

Microsoft and Apple are too diversified and set in hardware to die first.

Facebook first, and then Google. Whatver killed facebook will also kill google since their money comes from the same place. Apple will die next since they don't have much of a corporate presence in infrastructure. You won't find credit card and banking infrastructure running OSX. It's running windows server.

There needs to be a version of twitter with no head of the beast.

Microsoft may as well be a cloud computing company at this point. I really don’t think they give a care a whole lot about windows anymore

Microsoft last, too many business cash cows.
Google/Apple next. Both are living on past glory.
Facebook could go under tomorrow and people would stop caring by the end of the week. Literally irrelevant.

Facebook (by outflows) then Google (by gov)

Apple won't die due to any current causes; Microsoft is shrinking but its not even close to fatal. Intel will die before either of them.

Only way Amazon would collapse is if capitalism itself collapsed or they decided to pick a fight with Google on their turf. As it is they have retail, streaming media and logistics cornered on near every front.

This is genuinely an age where companies are too big to fail and if they did most of world society would likely collapse.

Amazon nets a loss every year, it's all their other shit that makes them all the money, namely AWS.

I don't think zoomers even know what facebook is

Both Google and Facebook almost entirely rely on online advertising while MS and Apple are more diversified

google is actually involved with the US military industrial complex though, those kind of companies tend to just mysteriously carry on

Facebook will fail first, it's a shit platform that's losing steam fast if you exclude third world countries and old people who find this internet thing "fascinating"

Apple only makes shit products but they're essentially a fashion brand at this point, will probably go out of style at some point

Alphabet might fail if there's a large enough movement against botnet but there probably won't be

Microsoft might fail if Windows gets replaced by something but it probably won't and even then it might not fail

Not sure about the others but I would say Apple last because they can survive on money alone.

The companies in OP pic are walking in that same order down the same path. The joke is that this puts a context to the pic, all companies have chosen a common path which will lead to their ultimate demise. Accurate order no less in my opinion.

Faceberg, Jewgle (they are already under scrutiny for censoring Conservatives and lying about it to Congress), M$, and then Crapple.

facebook
google
apple
microsoft

F. A. G.

When will IBM fail?

Attached: 1537824944293.webm (900x1080, 141K)

Facebook will die within the next decade unless Zuck makes some serious changes. Unless Apple gets their shit together they will probably follow soon after. Barring a sea change in the OS market Microsoft will continue to make billions of dollars a year for the forseeable future.

However I think Alphabet is only just getting started.

Unlike IBM, Facebook and Apple don't have big industrial clients to fall back on when their consumer facing business disappears.

First to last:
>Facebook
>Apple
>Google
>Microsoft

MS seem like the most obvious one but they have so many patents, they can't fail unless the law is changed. Beyond that boomers, will easy keep them alive for twenty more years, no matter what they do. Though Amazon might kick them in the dick with more enterprise offers.

After them it's FB but too many retards fell for the meme already and unless someone comes up with an alternative for the cancer or Zuck overplays his hands with the influence and gets it split up, this shitfest will be fine. Though they probably peaked already unlike the others.

Google diversified a lot but at the same time, they are very reliant on lack of legislation when it comes to privacy and ads. A single decision in the courts could fuck them as hard as FB and while they offer fuckloads of stuff, none of their products are really good, and without the cash flow for the shit that should be illegal, they risk to become a meme.

Applel seems safe do their position as a total leader and stupid amounts of money in the bank despite how boring they are compared to others, of course they could fuck up like MS did and lose the position to someone new but they been pretty smart buying small companies that no one heard about before they blow up. They also diversified not too bad, so as long capitalism survives, they will be fine.

>streaming media
lolno

Prime Video sucks ass. Fire TV is a big name for streaming devices but far from having a majority of the market.

Facebook will go down first for obvious reasons, rest is harder to figure out. My next bet is on Google, they similar to facebook have only one main product that everything builds around it being its search engine. YouTube is not that profitable and advertisers are putting more pressure on it to become a safe environment to which Google launched AI but it’s not working anywhere good and won’t anytime soon. Both of them rely more on social trends then on physical products, and both of them will be under increasing scrutiny by the virtue of being social influencers.
Microsoft on the other hand does shit loads of various stuff from hardware to specific software (I am talking about services outside of windows). Apple is in much shakier position relying more on social trends and with iPhone still being their single most profitable product by large margin, but it’s more similar to Microsoft with its diversification and while currently nearly everything desktop related is forgotten or stale, Apple still has lots of experiance and past success with desktops, services (like killed X server) and other crap, plus they don’t rely on mass markets as much as others and sell more to a niche one (just hugely successful) so they will always have some loyal fans to rely on if things go to shit and they have to move their asses making more then the same phone over and over again.

>>streaming media
>lolno
>Prime Video sucks ass. Fire TV is a big name for streaming devices but far from having a majority of the market.

But Amazon Owens all the servers that Netflix etc. run on.

*Linux

And whereas Facebook's ad revenue largely comes from serving ads to its users, Google's ad revenue comes from distributing ads across thousands of websites and services. They are the go-to platform for monetizing free news and other sites. Facebook could easily die because of lack of users, while Google continues to grow because on top of the fact that their ad revenue would continue to roll in, they also make money through other revenue streams.

Exchange and Office alone will keep Microsoft from dying. Add to that domain services and all that entails (and while Samba can handle some of that its capabilities are very limited) and the fact that most people don't know anything other than Windows or mac OS, combined with the high expense of Apple hardware, and obviously Microsoft isn't dying anytime soon.

/thread

Sure, but that's not in any way the same as owning the streaming market.

Facebook, Google, Microsoft, Apple.

This, Facebook will fail because people will simply stop using it. Apple because it's a fucking bubble and they just gave up since Jobs died, and the fact they are increasing the price of their phones for no reason doesn't help either. Microsoft will be a hard one since everything still relies on Windows, and there's this whole Azure/Office thing, but Google will probably eat them in the future. Google will die some day.

Facebook will fail first, but the joo will not give up without a fight, he will try to insinuate himself in other new companies by buying them out. Facebook might become to zucc what Windows is to Microsoft right now. A legacy cash cow that is no longer the primary focus.

Apple's revenue comes almost entirely from phones. Once the next type of device comes up and supersedes phones, they're in crisis. And their track record of coming up with new types of devices and making a success of it is non-existent. Their watch failed to gain traction, tablet sales have waned after the hype subsided, and they're insignificant in the desktop market. All their success is tied to the iphone ifashion trend. And this time they don't have a master-jew like Jobs to tell them what to do next.

Google will survive for as long as there is internet and advertising. If you kill online advertising, they're dead. But obviously advertising will transform itself and Google will follow the money wherever it goes.

Microsoft is diversified but they are so because they're not very sure about the prospect of any of their businesses. So they don't really dominate any significant market anymore.

I hope that they all go at the same time for maximum normie panic.

First post correct post
>Facebook losing public opinion and being used less
>Apple is basically abandoning everything but the iphone, products exist to squeeze as much money out of existing userbase
>Microsoft is an enterprise company built on top of a tower of spaghetti
>Google is firmly entrenched as a software company that happens to sell hardware that accesses it

youtube.com/watch?v=YR4jiOuCnXc

Apple will fall first. People are already growing tired of them and becoming less tolerant of their behavior.
Microsoft will flourish yet again, then finally collapse maybe a century later.
Then Facebook. They'll last longer than anyone expects them to.

Then Google. Google might never fail.

pic related

Either of these

you cunts are reading the question wrong

Facebook (struggling to remain relevant) is failing the most, Microsoft has failed with windows, Apple failed with the touchbar and shit Macbook pros and Google hasn't really failed yet apart from the Pixel 3.

Collapse?

Facebook, probably Apple before Microsoft due to market share - google last.

> Apple will fall first. People are already growing tired of them and becoming less tolerant of their behavior.
AHAHAH
A
AHHAHAHAHHA

AHAHAHHA

AHAHHAHAA

AAHHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

AHAHAH

AHAHAH

Attached: giphy.gif (448x230, 876K)

Facebook and google are both cia and will fall one after the other, facebook first. Apple next because they have strayed far from steve job's vision. Their stocks will plummet within the next 2 iphone generations. Microsoft will fall in 2020 when windows 7 is no longer freely supported for the masses

>People are already growing tired of them
Neckbeards on Jow Forums are a minority and even Applel users who aren't happy with the current developments are kinda out of options due Windows being irredeemable trash. Outside of these, Applel is breaking records almost every quarter and still have to expand in China, India and Africa. Hell, they have a lot of growing room in Europe too.

Unless MS releases a new version of Windows that isn't crippled by old code and legacy cancer, there is no way anything would happen to Applel.

Facebook have already lasted longer than anyone expected them to. They will disappear like MySpace you clueless useless fuckwit. Apple are cemented but tiny market share is a risk and Microsoft is just a shit fest with no coordination whatsoever - but too big to fail. Google are too ingrained into the internet to go anywhere, they really nailed the market for the next 500 years.

Facebook
Google
Apple
Microsoft

No, you are wrong.
People who don't have money buy Android/Windows.
People who have $500 for a phone (even less) or $1000 for a PC, and you can't buy a decent phone or PC for less, buy Apple.
Apple is $1T, nobody else is.

You idiots have been saying that "Apple is going down" since forever.

In the late 70's, it was the Z80 people
In the early 80's, it was the C64 people
Int the late 80's, it was the Amiga people
In the early 90's, it was the PC people
In the late 90's, it was the Windows people
In the early 2000's, it was the Linux people
In the late 2000, it was the Android people
In the early 2010's, it was the Samsung people
In the late 2010's, it is the Rossmann people

Guess what, Apple is at the top not only in the tech business, but at the top to every other company.

BY A LARGE MARGIN.

Attached: Captura de ecrã 2018-10-19, às 02.57.20.png (1134x1452, 685K)

>but tiny market share is a risk
It's not really tiny. They don't sell the most phones but like one or two years ago they had 107% profit out of the entire mobile market (more than 100 because most companies are bleeding money) Beyond that, their app store alone is where the money is; they dominate wearables and their premium laptops outsell the competition 3 to 1.

They services are picking up too, and specially Apple TV has huge growth potential if they drop their idiocy about sex and violence.

Google alwaleed bin talil and what tech companies he invested in, and whohis friends in US politics are, alsp google darpa's lifelog project, and put the pieces together to know what happened to myspace. Facebook is run by cia niggers and their international criminal partners. Zuck is just a front guy. His wife has more power than him. Google her connections too

Whenever there's a butthurt anti-Applel video uploaded to YouTube, it's guaranteed millions of views and overwhelming majority approval. Microsoft, Facebook and Google all don't have people seething and foaming at the mouth with anger like Apple does.
Louis Rossman's entire channel is literally dedicated to bashing them. No other company gets that.
The public opinion of Apple is turning rapidly and soon, it will be mainstream to hate Apple with a passion.

MySpace is still around you clueless fuckwit.
Also, Facebook owns a lot of other products. They have stuff to fall back on.

>They services are picking up too, and specially Apple TV has huge growth potential if they drop their idiocy about sex and violence.

You are wrong.

1st, Apple TV has HBO, Netflix, etc. where you can have your sex and violence.

2nd, people with money are going to buy it, because it's family safe.

> The public opinion of Apple is turning rapidly and soon, it will be mainstream to hate Apple with a passion.
You are fucking retarded, you know?

Apple had and has much bigger enemies throughout the history of the company.

When there is love, there is hate.

And those Apple hater people, they don't hate Apple because of their products, but because other people love Apple products, and not the product that the haters love (aka Chink trash, mainly).

BASED APPLE
Is there anything more patrician than owning Apple stock? My portfolio is 90% AAPL and has earned me $5000 in value over the last year and another $5000 in dividends. After I built my $3000 monster PC in 2015 using iCuck donations I still haven't run into a single reason or need to upgrade it much less replace it.

Apple drones are just giving me their hard earned burgerbucks hand over fist for chink junk mass produced by the lowest bidder for the "privilege" of having a fruit logo on their fragile poorly made toys. With all the money they've generously donated to me, I can build a monster quad CPU quad GPU system every year if I felt like it.

This is what it's like to cuck or dominate someone isn't it? I can call Applecucks drones, retards, sheep, NPCs, whatever, and they'll continue to lick my feet and pay tribute to me. Feels good being a true patrician owning the only good Apple product, their stock.

Attached: 1522923702553.jpg (517x768, 331K)

>1st
Doesn't earn them as much and not a reason to own Applel stuff.
>2nd
Only hard core Christcucks and hard libtards would get triggered by sex and violence and these extremists are a minority. Not offering some exclusive mature content is silly and willingly cripples their potential. Imagine how much worse iTunes and Apple Music would do if they didn't have any hip hop music on it.

Google will be one of the first to go. Unlike the others, they have nothing truly special, just a recognizable brand and a bunch of services that are about as differentiated as liquid hand soap.
Their properties will get picked off one by one until they go the way of Yahoo, or they'll get butt fucked by antitrust for their scummy search engine practices and never recover.

>the only functional search engine on the planet
>nothing truly special

Delusional

I hope it's the entirety of capitalism that falls

Didn't they have house building kits?

There is but it sucks ass and is still shit-packed with identity politics (due to it being a site made for the sole purpose of """owning the libs""")

Googles only going to get more valuable user. Soon they're going to have every interest thought and curiosity from little timmy watching youtube videos from when he was 5 years old until 30. They will understand him 100 times better than he understands himself, he will be targeted so accurately for advertisements no other company can compete.

Google will ascend to an unstoppable advertisement force. Its already too late to stop it.

Yep

Twitter

Google will outlast and survive. Everything else will not.