Admit it; you hate this language only because it continually reminds you what an idiot you were to waste all those...

Admit it; you hate this language only because it continually reminds you what an idiot you were to waste all those years learning C/C++. It just crushes your spirit to see a zoomer with an active social life read one (1) StackOverflow post about JS and create something incredible in 10 minutes flat.

Attached: 1*DN7ToydkJZEdVaJVK_Nhvw.png (1052x1052, 23K)

hows that minimum wage as a "programmer" going for ya?

Those high paid C/C++ jobs are all senior positions which required years of experience that most people will never get the opportunity to acquire. Not through their own fault, but due to the fact that most junior jobs have been outsourced because the cost-benefit of hiring people so low level is zero for most companies.

Unless you can get into a defence contractor doing drones or you can luck out and get an industrial job doing embedded stuff, you have 0 chance of a career with C/C++.

what languages would you recommend for having a programmer career

I hate it because every fucking negro decides to overload his webpage with it and make it consume enough RAM to power sixteen enterprises

Java/C# for back end, JS/PHP for front end.
Learn databases and some cloud/dev-ops to keep your options open.

There is usually a lot of overlap as a lot of back end work deals with databases and dev-ops is pretty much required to do anything.

>php for front end
php is used for backend....
but everything else you said is accurate

>coding JS yourself
>not being the project manager and hire a pajeet on minimum wage to do all the monkey job
That's so 2012

Attached: 4d8af5118fc20b4a76b205625566b10dca8614bf558af1e4192ea0c3.jpg (1200x1284, 86K)

I actually love both JS and C for different reasons. You should stop being so insecure about what people think about your favorite language and enjoy whatever you want OP

Horses for courses.

But when it comes to hating JavaScript, it's because it's not statically typed, and it's not type safe.

>randyjacksonsaysfuckyou.gif

That's gonna be a 'No' for me, dawg.

Java, JS, C#.

this will surely produce good replicable and debugable code

Second that.

Attached: Taskmgr_2018-10-18_17-46-14.jpg (559x38, 4K)

It's a dirty ugly hack. Rather be coding 8086 machine code.

>But when it comes to hating JavaScript, it's because it's not statically typed, and it's not type safe
But what about python then?

implicit type conversions are awful and unpredictable in js, on par with or even worse than php

Python doesn't power websites.

i hate this language because dynamic langs are inherently stupid (besides lua), it's responsible for fucking up the modern internet, and its type conversion shit looks retarded

>php for front end
the absolute state of g

Okay. Now let me know how your OS or critical services run if they were all written in JS. You know what? Scrap that. Replace all languages with JS. Scrap C. Let's see how well the world will function if every line of code was in JS.

>roads are made of asphalt, therefore automobiles should be made of asphalt
this is how mentally challenged you are

>thinking I said JS is not useful in anyway and that everyone should just write in C or C++
Can you read fucking English, you third world monkey? I was replying to the OP's post, which claims learning C and C++ wastes time. Each language has its own use.

poor bait
sage

Maybe I'm mistaken, but what's Django and Flask?

it's the future

Attached: loo.jpg (404x623, 99K)

Yeah its used for backend which is worse.

The state of the internet and the industry developing for it is abhorrent.
Web devs and pajeets have ruined it all.

OP is right you know. Imagine spending tireless hours to make sure your memory doesn't leak and your threads don't have race conditions and then discover some zoomer wrote a perfect 25 line npm module which does exactly what yours does but has asynchronous IO and therefore better and faster. Boomware Oldgineers BTFO.