Imagine thinking that this can be defended rationally

Imagine thinking that this can be defended rationally.

Attached: 1539887309809.png (749x733, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

deviantart.com/eurodex
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Rise_of_the_Meritocracy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why would you expect rationality from SJWs?

>mozilla is actually supporting this

>meritocraty benefits competent people
I don't see what's wrong.

Merit cannot be measured but meritocracy is objectively more important than anything else. Merit correlates to competency.

personally i blame fluoride

I told you they put shit into your water, leftypeople. You did not believe me.
>muh minerals
Nah..

Can someone help me understand what the fuck this thing is saying?
If you're a nigger your pull requests will get accepted and if you're clever/hard working you will have a hard time???

spoken like a true white supremacist. reported

It doesn't let shit eating retards whine and get praise for just existing. Thats bad. Orange man also bad. It was her turn.

A not-really-funny thing is, that they come to their absurd conclusions from assumptions that are far from as insane.

Meritocracy benefits those who are more useful, and in most fields, a person from a privileged social class is more useful.

What I find more scary, is that they write in such a fucking terrible way - first and second paragraph talk about absolutely basic stuff, and the last two paragraphs are borderline gibberish. The words are there, and there isn't any meaning in the sentence, no message to get from it.

Attached: 1534644260065.jpg (1060x276, 101K)

>what does this world look like?
>goes on to not describe how the world will look
>just lists rhetorical adjectives

Software in the west obviously has a bright future.

kek

Attached: World map of Autism prevalence per 10,000 by country by Country - TargetMap 15821_THUMB_IPAD.jpg (1024x640, 139K)

the open source movement was always satire

> Open Source

What are you guys complaining about? Open Source is literally communism, and it's ultimate fate is failure.

>Countries not reporting are in gray.

Open Source is literally libertarianism.

>meritocracy sometimes isn't perfect so we need to treat useless fucking retards who do nothing in the same way as competent people who bust their asses

This is the future you chose.
Shanquelldrana the black trans quadruple amputee heroin addict who dropped out of school in the 5th grade to be a prostitute is gong to reject all your contributions. It doesn't matter that they can't code, or even read, its their lived experience that matters. Thats what makes programming diverse. We need diversity. Its our strength. Also refugees make our cities vibrant.

Contributing to Open Source projects is voluntary. Dying in a Venezuelan gutter is not

Assuming they meant FOSS, how the hell can they claim its basing principle is meritocracy? Whole movement was started because one fat fuck wasn't allowed to play around with an expensive printer he barely knew anything about. Isn't his tantrum the exact opposite of only allowing reliable people to work on important things?

It's a classic leninist motte and Bailey. It's true, so long as you redefine 'priveledge' with the rest of the postmodern Marxists to mean literally any abstract social benefit a person could have. I think they call it humpty-dumptying

It's pure leninist drivel and exists to make people feel like they're the vanguards for a revolutionary

This is post communism era. Meritocracy, Democracy, and Capitalism are here to stay.

A good hearty lol

Libertarians are just sleeping anarchists.

Good to see a thread full of people who have no merits to ply in a meritocracy defending it on the off chance they manage to get noticed by the one or two people in power.

Nigger.

>Russians can't be autistic
deviantart.com/eurodex

Attached: a123b12bdbfe31e65078a71a228f8a13295d5176.png (1152x648, 48K)

As much as that text is retardness personified, you cant deny open source is the future
No one wants to be an object oriented java math-based drone, and no employer wants that kind of buggy static programming anymore
Open source just removes the barrier where a corp controls the coding system, it just makes it so everyone can make a library
This makes it so programmers can focus on the core parts of the code and not waste time on the common monkey stuff

Meritocracy means being the most efficient
How you gain that efficiency is irrelevant, I dont even care about this whole debate
It's san fran hipster shitflinging no one care about

I thought it was mostly about sharing, but I guess I've been wrong for the 20 years that I've been online.

> Democracy
> here to stay
wew lad

>>meritocraty benefits competent people
>I don't see what's wrong.
incompetant people (blacks, mexicans, women) lose under meritocracy.
thus they must change the rules to compete with white and asian men.

Attached: lee-petty-pleasureport.jpg (1920x1081, 448K)

>merit builds privilege
>ergo we need to get rid of merit

Sounds reasonable to me, if one's aim is to build a dystopian shithole.

I'm detecting problematic levels of penis from your tone, xir.

Orange man IS bad

>meritocracy dead before it was ever implemented
darkest timeline
just think about it, we are now living in the world that would show up as first result of multiverse-google when asked for "earth - worst ending"

Attached: 1483698389914.jpg (1136x640, 76K)

>aaahahahhahahahahahha
Get ready autistic-coding-wizards-whities and my-daddy-is-an-exec-at-microsoft-but-I-got-here-on-my-own-merit-asians

Your time is done. We're giving other people a chance now faggots

>they must
???
No.

Every day Harrison Bergeron becomes less and less of a satire.

Funny you should mention satire becoming reality...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Rise_of_the_Meritocracy

Post-meritocracy has no competion

>people support the idea of doing away with rationality for feelings
I'm done anons.

Yeah, I shoulda posted that thread in Jow Forums probably rather than try to bait Jow Forums into a real discussion with the previous OP image. The new is too strong on that board nowadays and they're idiots that just zip from one topic to the next every other day unless it involves e-celeb drama. The Linux discussions there a month ago were pretty good for getting the issue into the public conscience, but now few people care because it's "old news" or something. Here's the 2nd half of the cancer manifesto that I cropped for that other thread.

Attached: cancer2.png (710x1214, 138K)

merit can't be measured though
someone with 5000 good boy points shouldn't get their bad code pushed to master when it's bad, while someone that only has the default 10 good boy points is rejected while theirs is good but they didn't "participate in the requisite number of projects" yet