Intel is finished

Zen2 is 60% more efficient than the previous gen.

Attached: BTFO.png (660x371, 235K)

Will Zen 3 be 8nm?

Improved 7nm architecture

ARM will kill both :)

Attached: 1413944616419.jpg (960x717, 76K)

Cute. Its 7nm with EUV.

process*

I want to get a zen 3 processor to replace my 3770k, but they will switch socket one generation later, which is tempting me to wait yet another year.

>this thread again
this isnt going to work like you want it to, retard. some people arent idiots and can see you glowing in the dark. ask cheng to false flag instead

Could we just spraypaint our teeth white and put a protective coat on them?

*just wait

Zen 3 5nm
Zen 5 3nm 2nm 1nm...SINGULARITY

A 60% efficiency increase isn't out of the question. A straight 60% power reduction would be possible if Zen were ported to 7nm depending on where on the power curve you're making the comparison.
The stock 1800X drew 110w under a full load FPU torture test. Power consumption there was high because its clocks were just outside of the sweet spot for the 14LPP process.

Yes. You should do it.

Attached: fmax-vmin.png (1509x905, 55K)

>whats an enamel

Nah, completely replacing our teeth with titanium ones would be better imho.

Intel was finished back in December. It's going to take forever for them to get back on track and fix their busted shit. They keep digging their own grave every time they pull their sleazy publicity stunts, too.

Based on what? CPI?

Based on benchmarks following Intel's methodology

>60%
>no source
(lol

AMD shills sure are working overtime to deter people from buying Intel 9th gen

Didn't work last year, won't work this year and won't work next year or ever

And still slower in anything that matters

Friendly reminder that AMD sandbags by 10%

This pic is never wrong

Attached: 1507818309681.jpg (700x5000, 1.83M)

but the list of things that don't matter for intel is growing daily, so the list of things that matter (for intel) is becoming smaller and smaller.

It can't become any smaller because it's already down to one
1080p144ultra

And once AMD gets there they'll move the goalposts to 1280*1024 @240Hz with real-time ray tracing on

AMD is already there, 7% isn't a noticeable difference once you're past 144Hz and when AMD actually beats intel's single threaded performance not even 720p will save them

Speaking of 240hz, does it actually feel any better than 144? I've tried capping my frame rates and I can't tell the difference north of 110-120 fps but then I've never seen how 240hz looks like

No. It's just a smokescreen to make you buy a more expensive GPU to get your FPS that high.

kek

How? ARM depends on the same fabs that are still sampling its 7nm and lower nodes aren't even began to being tested at market level use.

Zen 2 is HPC, not LP or LPP. It may consume a little more or the same, but performance increase will be great.

It may feel, but you probably won't need it unless you have a reaction time of a spider.

Yeah but Zen 3 will be all you'll reasonably need for the foreseeable future.

crest bleach strips cost like 70 bucks - you could chrome out like the bois from mad max instead tho

DELID

No reason to buy an intel already with 2600 at $150. What the hell is intel going to do when TSMC + AMD kills the gamer market?

I could smell the stench of Gefilte fish and Matzal ball soup from here rabbi...

Attached: Oy+such+antisemitism+its+like+another+shoah+silence+_31399a4f309da57ee9d35bda87c76211.jpg (183x232, 30K)

Attached: 1532984775087.png (992x1043, 614K)

Attached: 1528445007753.jpg (691x771, 112K)

STOOOOOOP

Attached: 1527629778452.jpg (679x758, 54K)

Attached: 15008206598292s.jpg (218x250, 12K)

>Intel blows AMD out of the water for years
>*Endless excuse making while AMD manages to stay afloat*
>AMD becomes competitive finally
>"HAHAHA INTEL IS DOOMED"
I'm upgrading to Zen 2 next year, but you AMD shills are just so pathetic.

this time around they actually are fucked pretty badly until 10nm(2020) and a new architecture comes (2021? 2022?)

It's so funny how they now all admit that Ryzen 1 was a disaster, despite all their hype/shilling when it came out

>gayman performance is more important that overall performance

Attached: (you).gif (474x379, 471K)

Just wait until Zen 7nm will hit. They will finally admit just as they did with zen1 that it's shit for gaming, but now, NOW it's good enough.
It happens every time. Shill current product, only admit it's subpar when a new product comes out that you can shill for.

I'm happy for AMD. I'm not one for assigning personalities to companies but they're an underdog in what would otherwise have been an Intel monopoly. When the average consumer thinks "computer processor," they think Intel. Kleenex is to facial tissues what Intel is to processors. As a result, AMD has to prove their chops by proving themselves to be objectively better if they want to actually attract the attention of the consumer, whereas intel can sit back and try to keep the status quo.

I'm very happy with my 2600X at the moment, so I won't be picking up a Zen 2 chip. However, if Zen 2+ comes out and it's solid, I'd consider upgrading.

No reason for Intel processors to even exist anymore when AMD is THREE TIMES better.

Attached: untitled-3.png (672x794, 44K)

Actually, 9 series is going to be lackluster because it will be end-up undersold by existing 8 series and 7 series SKUs.

8700K, 8600K and 2700X are laughing to the bank while the soon to be release overpriced and "crippled" 9900K and 9700K are going to be unattractive options for both gayming fags (no difference from 8600K, 8700K) and power-users fags (not enough I/O connectivity and memory bandwidth on platform).

Im dying on an 8320. Zen2 when

No, Ryzen 1 was a complete game changer that caused Intel to rushed out mainstream silicon (Coffee Lake) on a dated platform (3xx chipset series is just another rebranded 1xx chipset with beefier power delivery on the CPU socket).

Intel never plan on releasing six and eight-core SKUs on their desktop platform until 10nm until Ryzen completely show how quad-core wasn't enough for some workloads.

9900K and 9700K are literately panicked responses to 2700X and 2700. Intel wants to be top choice in the mainstream platform no matter the cost.

>It's so funny how they now all admit that Ryzen 1 was a disaster, despite all their hype/shilling when it came out
Ryzen 1 was great and still is great.