Why won't Jow Forums load when I resolve its IP address through the hosts file rather than DNS...

Why won't Jow Forums load when I resolve its IP address through the hosts file rather than DNS? I get a browser error saying the site is unreachable. Then when I delete Jow Forums from the hosts file it loads perfectly fine. No other site does this.

Attached: jordan_carver_207_by_megatuvok-d62un3i.jpg (1920x1080, 589K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lOUZ1Bj_KnA
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 852.png (778x512, 29K)

Jordan Carver is very well endowed, yes.

probably the DNSsettings on network adapter over ride the hosts file.

Attached: 7fa1c.jpg (1000x1500, 143K)

Why does it only do it for Jow Forums though? I assume this is something happening on Jow Forums's end, since every other site resolves perfectly fine through the hosts file.

that lady must be waiting for a bus
probably to go to a hospital
i hope that lady gets her swelling problem fixed

Thread theme song:
youtube.com/watch?v=lOUZ1Bj_KnA

Where are the implant scars? Those look too perfectly round to be natural. Are they able to do fully scarless operations now?

These days I think they go in with an incision around the nipple, so yes.

im guessing some cloudflare anti spam anti something shit

I dated a beautiful Polish girl who had boobies that were natural and completely on par with those in OP's pic. They exist.

Cloudflare

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-18_15-40-33.png (852x545, 38K)

Jow Forums doesn’t have a single IP, it uses Cloudfare for protection and load balancing. You can’t point directly to Jow Forums or Cloudfare IPs and expect a connection. If you had been here more than 5 minutes you’d know this.

If you bothered to do an nslookup you’d know this too.

That's not how HTTP headers work

what ip address are you using?

Plastic tits. And blacked.

Doesn't matter, what's important is that you set the host header (in layman's terms, the usual way is by entering the correct fucking hostname into your browser's address bar).
You're equally retarded. By using normal DNS you are doing exactly what you described. Welcome to virtual hosting.

>Why won't Jow Forums load when I resolve its IP address through the hosts file
What did he mean by this?

milk truk arrive Sirs

He's probably dumb and set it to something like 4chin.hostsfile.lul, so if he accesses the cloudflare server by that domain, the server won't know what to do, as it doesn't serve content for the host 4chin.hostsfile.lul.

show bobs

>I miss out one detail about HTTP headers while being correct in everything else I say
>HURRDURR UR RETARDED
Imagine being this seething.

Poland has the best prostitutes.

How do I get a busty blonde gf as a vir/g/in?

False.