Oh you're in a rush?

Oh you're in a rush?
Let me take care of that for you...
Is Microsoft retarded?

Attached: Capture+_2018-10-18-15-03-01.png (1151x1453, 3.26M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/osterman/status/984170332708716544
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i have this felling that you are a newfag

Why are you using like 10+ y.o OS? Are you retarded? Go Linux.

>Is Microsoft retarded?
Pretty much. The recent updates for 1803 were a complete disaster, and Microsoft isn't even attempting to deny it.

That’s not Windows 7 you massive cuckold.
Imagine being THIS fucking braindead.

Have you used Sever 2016?
They have a blue screen that locks you out of doing anything until you click it to view new updates. It's a fucking nightmare.

Well he's not wrong. The kernel pretty much the same since vista.

install gentoo

What a cuck.

Attached: Untitled.png (2560x1440, 1.31M)

>she hasn't blocked Windows updates in her hosts file

Attached: smugshoe2.png (267x316, 189K)

>×presumably Russian
>×uses English
Who's the cuck, sweetheart?

you can bypass that if you use Shutdown instead of the tree menu

I'm switching back to windows 7 just because of updates. 10 will download these multi-gig updates out of nowhere, cpu usage will crank up and I have no way of knowing what is getting updated or how big the update is. It's all bullshit.

are you retarded OP? Set that shit to when you go to bed faggot!

Attached: images(3).png (247x204, 7K)

Убивaй ceбя.

Attached: services.msc.png (410x461, 21K)

What do you smell like?

What was your Chaturbate room again, user?

Microsoft's response to criticism is always, "well you guys don't have to use windows. OH WAIT YOU DO HAAAAA WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO? RUN LINUX FAGGOT? USE A MAC? you'll keep using windows till the day you die; we have you just where we want you. bitch all day, bitch all night, we still know you'll always come back like a pig to the slop"

It enables itself tho after a reboot. If you want to make any difference you need to get rid of the dll and keep copying and cutting it each time you want to update, that's the only way i've found to control this shit.

That's missing the point and on top of that if you want to have a bit of partial control over your system you need to either pirate or pay, since when something so essential is considered a premium feature?

Good thing i use linux most of the time now, specially considering proton is shaping nicely.

Exactly, those guys are like "Oh, you don't like our product? too bad, we already used a lot of anti competitive tactics and bribed as many parties as possible to use our products or to limit support to competing products so either your employer or a friend will obligate you to use our software in one way or another and you cannot refuse because you'll look like a nerd and a hipster for refusing to be pragmatic. On top of that our fanboys will call you a nutjob each time you criticize us or challenge our intentions for not forgetting or forgiving our past and even if they don't have any more arguments they'll say that we are just a for profit company whose interest is always to maximize profits and that you are being entitled and selfish for asking us to have any ethics, isn't it great?"

Microsoft is a company. The user is retarded. Stop using Windows.

>2018
>Windows

Attached: lesmuganimefaceatincredblyhihgrez.jpg (2296x2464, 285K)

Attached: chrome_2018-10-04_12-23-03.png (892x564, 65K)

twitter.com/osterman/status/984170332708716544

Even their own people hate it

You shouldn't be in a rush. You're just managing your time poorly.

When linux can run games as well as windows then windows' userbase will drop like a rock.
I literally don't use any software that isnt available on linux. Except games.

>It enables itself tho after a reboot
No it doesnt. Wtf you are talking about ?

Why dont you walk away. The computer dosent need you to stare at the screen for it to finish its update? And new screens go into standby when "no signal" is detected so you can leave that on aswell

Walk away to where?

Imagine being a winblowsfag who has to adjust his schedule for windows updates

Attached: 1528946726137.jpg (480x360, 22K)

no longer available, what did it say?

Attached: 63adb85a-9342-4d25-875f-a9535beeefd5.jpg (584x697, 54K)

Imagine being a mere mortal who has to adjust his schedule for (((sleeping)))

>What is group policy
Imagine being this much of a brainlet

>Incapable of managing a windows computer.
That's pretty bad, windows is pretty easy to maintain. Instead of complaining, research how to deal with issues like this.

yes goy, just (((work))) without rest

you have to go back

UPDATES HOW DO THEY WORK

College in a nutshell
>lemme just take 8+ minutes to start up for you can print out that paper :^)