Browser Thread

What's left, Jow Forums? Latest update of ungoogled chrome has built in crypto shit, wrecks all my old addons and wants access to my permissions

What's left in the browser market? I don't think I can go back to Pale Meme again

Attached: e85aaa02-bb10-45a4-bcb1-d88116382bc1.png (520x520, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

chromium.woolyss.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

downgrade back to the verison before

waterfox is ok, seamonkey is nice combo of software

Phew thanks for telling
I won't update my current version

I'm on seamonkey and it's great but the fact that I can't use any modern extensions is annoying.
I just want the current version of uMatrix.

Nik's dev builds:
chromium.woolyss.com

Vivaldi still running like a champ. Glad I switched from Chrome over to it.

Ungoogled Chromium has had crypto shit built in forever. I'm on the latest version and it never asked me for additional permissions, however.

Use icecat

>built in crypto shit
The fuck are you even trying to say?

To "Ungoogle" Chromium is like trying to remove judaism from a rabbi. Can't do that.

Are you schizophrenic or just illiterate?

just illiterate. why do you ask?

Iridium

qutebrowser with qt5 webengine backend

Since when? What version is this?

I gotta say that I feel pretty tired of using Firefox lately.
Yes I like Photon and I think that it was an advancement, but really, Chromium/Blink-based browser are still much faster.

Attached: 1536842202583.png (962x889, 140K)

firefox and waterfox are still somewhat usable

Faggot I just updated to the latest Linux Portable binary and NOTHING bad happened. None of my extensions broke, and no new permissions are requested. Are you some kind of faggot? Where in the source code is this crypto bullshit exactly, before I start calling you out for being a lying nigger?

GNU IceCat.

>inb4 cryptotoken extension that's been there for two fucking years.

how often do you guys update your chromium?
how often do you really need to update?

As often as possible if you care about browser security...

do u update several times a day?

Does anyone know of an extension to put the tooltip in the addon bar in Fx 52.9?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-18 at 23.17.53.png (479x67, 19K)

just use firefox and manually disable the botnet shit

Attached: Austin-Unicorn.png (1596x858, 1.63M)

Brave is pretty comfy.

until they reenable it on the next update then force download an addon to see if you have telemetry turned off.

What crypto shit, faggot?

gnome web

Can vouch for Brave.

I just want to share my happiness. I've always used firefox, and the changes for the past years, especially these last versions, have been pushing me off, and now the political stuff.

When building a new pc I thought I'd try something new on a clean installation, and I installed waterfox. It's been working great, didn't have any issues, it feels like the old firefox, it's fast and just today I've used the classic theme add-on to bring back some things.

Feels good, man.

Attached: i.jpg (437x320, 14K)

OP is a fucking retard. If anything hes referring to the cryptotoken extension that's been there since 2016. The browser is literally fine. I just updated to 69.*.100-2 portable and have no issues. I use a goddamn army of appoved privacy extensions.

the cryptoshit is for u2f you dumb shit

remove yourself from the gene pool immediately

Jesus what's even wrong with Firefox? It's cutting edge open source development, what more could you ask for?

>Stable release 52.6.0 (25 February 2018; 7 months ago[1])
Might as well use Netscape Navigator Gramps.

Attached: 1513528146514.jpg (113x160, 4K)

What browser should I use for android?