Do you think the iPad Pros will keep current pricing or do you think they're gonna jack it up to MBP tier pricing?

Do you think the iPad Pros will keep current pricing or do you think they're gonna jack it up to MBP tier pricing?

I'm predicting like $999.99 base price for the smaller smallest storage model.

Attached: 28035-42962-2018-ipadpro-render-2-l.jpg (618x470, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5aPVZvbWUT8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That would be so stupid but I could see it happening
Who would drop 999 for an iPad when they can literally buy a macbook air with that money?

Notch when?

Don't think the tablet market is doing great enough to justify it. They did raise the MBP price but that was after adding a new tier with the meme bar. iPad will probably remain the same just with thinner bezels and they will stop making the old ones.

Both are completely different products.

I think they'll introduce an even premium model that seems to be what they're doing

>poorfag model
>base
>"pro"
>rich fag premium

Leaks reveal its just the base(cheapish), smaller Pro, and bigger pro.

Maybe more tiers next years.

Comic people maybe?

Although the Tab S4 will be better for comics because OLED.

???
There's only two iPads in circulation right now. iPad, and iPad Pro.
The same goes for MacBooks and iPhones.

>lagPad

Attached: 1528570056652.webm (640x360, 1.1M)

d-does this mean no more 4:3 ratio?

Attached: verge of crying pepe.jpg (580x563, 50K)

@68122601
lol imagine being desperate enough to post a webm of a bug from two years ago in an adobe app that was patched in a matter of days

Macbook, Air, MBP 13, MBP 13 Memebar, MBP 15.
iPhone 7/+, 8/+, XS, XS Max.

No fucking idea about tablets. I'd be interested in the larger Pro and could possibly deal with iOS but the keyboard just looks so stupid and the pen charging triggers the fuck out of me.

>@
fucking kill yourself, I hate you so much I will go to wherever you are in the entire world and strangle you myself.

@68122719
Oof, you seem angry buddy. You ok? :3

Imagine lying to defend your laggy fagPad.

Attached: 1510417626820.png (1177x1024, 100K)

of course they're going to jack it up

Apple is a greedy company

999, 99 pencil, 199 keybooard cover. Literally no reason to get one. Even as a drawfag, there are better things out there for a lot less.

> I'm predicting like $999.99 base price for the smaller smallest storage model.

So what?

>Even as a drawfag, there are better things out there for a lot less.
Not really. Wacoms are totally different and Winshit or Android are beyond useless for drawing due the crappy pens.

>dat image
dam, it all makes sense now.

Attached: 1537317122070.jpg (1200x675, 74K)

Stupid faggots

Attached: surface.png (2189x476, 191K)

It's OK when microsoft does it because their ceo is not a homosexual and also I like microsoft

same

kek ok fair call

>okie 1 compooter with touch screen that's $1,400 pls
>"oh...o-ok but can you please include a keyboard in the box since you can't set it up without--"
>NO FUCK YOU THAT'S EXTRA

>"since you can't set it up without--"
Someone people confirm it to be true. Sounds like something MS would pull off but at the same time, a bit too crazy too.

The last Surface I tried to set up was the Surface Pro 4, and during the setup screen in order to progress there are little fields of text you need to fill out and when you tap them, they highlight but nothing happens. The virtual keyboard doesn't pop up.

Only video I could find of it immediately was this.
youtube.com/watch?v=5aPVZvbWUT8

When you decide you need an earpiece to hold the damn thing up against your head like a retard

Although that might've just been a glitch. Who knows

>Sent from my Galaxy Tab 2013 with no updates

Gotta say that's pretty bad unless that's like 2400dpi with a dense brush