The Arch Linux community isn't tox-

>The Arch Linux community isn't tox-
youtu.be/OBhu5oxWKWI?t=97

Attached: 1513924790907.png (1920x1080, 1.82M)

Lmao what a perfect image

the state of Jow Forums

Okay shit, I admit this one actually got to me.

Attached: 1539462687937.png (900x900, 297K)

>the absolute state of the arch user

Attached: 1535834228906.jpg (720x532, 65K)

just further proves arch linux users have autism

real Jow Forumsentlemen use gentoo

Attached: 1478216152117.png (804x906, 46K)

holy shit

i hope that blonde qt fired her agent after this debacle.

>tfw they edited the video to cover up the McDonald's t-shirt with an Arch Linux one
Damn, Americans are disgusting.

Shes a QT

Attached: kaitlinbennettjpg-342af70c843c759b.jpg (600x400, 74K)

Can somebody explain why 90% of the people we see in the video look weird?

Because the kinds of people who can afford to go to big name universities are leftists.

left = privileged
right = worker

What was his reaction to her reveal and why wasn't it shown?

>3D
>masculine traits (muh weapons)
>shit personality
>those ankles
2/10

Attached: 54.jpg (596x800, 329K)

Why do leftist look funny?

This doesn't make any sense

Install Gentoo

no you have it mistaken.
>left
Are the ones willing to take out extravagant student loans to chase something worthless and then when they graduate with their degree in liberal arts/communications (if they graduate), they'll complain about how it's not possible to live on minimum wage working 25 hours a week at McDick's
>Right
worker who either chases trades, or gets a job down the line that pays for their schooling.

Who the fuck is she and why everyone hates her?

NVM, educated myself.
So, US hates guns now?

>the arch btw user is the only one intelligent enough to see through her stupid facade

Attached: 1530452172703.png (800x800, 154K)

buhahahahaahahahha he is one of use only a sperg would say something like that

No, but virtually every american media outlet does thanks to being run by some close knit like minded people and staffed by people indoctrinated by communist controlled universities.

Also because armed citizens are a threat to corporate tyranny and they'd prefer that threat be removed.

52 seconds
is that a male or a female speaking

Based on this ridiculous brainlet-tier generalization I can easily tell which side you support personally. I guess it's not fully your fault, whenever there are only two options people start rooting for their team and think that they are the normal ones and the other team is full of weirdos. Good thing we have more than two parties in my country so this doesn't get to happen, at least not in the same scale.

b&r

lmao it's kent state not Princeton you mong

who's this bitch?

I want to see what the Arch guy said when she revealed her true identity.
Probably go fuck yourself, I guess.

Holy shit did you guys see the tits on the black chick?

My wife.

This is why i don't use arch linux
always remember the 2 main gnu/linux distros

debian
gentoo

She's probably a coal burner like Lauren Southern

you won't believe this but i paid every single trad thot to fuck me through DM's

i each gave every single trad thot you know like 60k each.
lindsay shepherd is a freak in bed

kek.

Thank you for this fine video OP. The archfag is right though.

what do they say
im not giving op any clicks

Arch fatty said that your mother gonna die in her sleep tonight if you won't reply to this post.

actually lost when the guy said "go fuck yourself"
its almost as if he was dazed and confused on why he was in that situation
once he realized what he was talking to was a biological female, his first instinct was to escape the situation in the minimum amount of time
absolutely based

HNNNG I wanna go plinking with her on the range

Arch is for brainlets who can't into Gentoo.
Install Gentoo.

Attached: 20180515190727.jpg (1217x875, 126K)

arch is such trash holy shit thank you for this

Did she specifically go for the dumbest, ugliest SJWs and fags there, or do all Kent students look like that? What a digusting bunch of people. Funny enough the negros were the only normal ones.

When will muricunts start to extinguish themself?
Terry was always right that we need to kill 1/3 of the US

Funny thing is, she doesnt show the reaction of the fat cunt, either because she was genuinely scared the lard ass was going to sit on her, or he was impossible to keep within 5m radius

average la creatura
beautiful people live in yuropoor countryside

She looks 56% white

>I'd say: "Go fuck yourself!"
Based LARB faggot

looks like we have a contender for the new Jow Forums mascot.

I think out of the bunch of mentally ill people interviewed the arch guy might've been the most normal person there, would discuss aur packages with over a beer desu

Attached: 1482532797639.gif (500x588, 1.02M)

2edgy4me

where to cop arch shirt?

>Arch linux shirt
>Apple watch
????

>debian
Get the fuck outta here

He probably uses a mac with an arch sticker on the back

Dude's just cosplaying as the logo, chill out

Attached: k34n.jpg (527x646, 46K)

Pre-emptive self defense should be a thing. If I was walking and saw someone with an AR15, I'd assume they were a maniac about to go on a rampage. As such, a concealed carry individual should have the right to take them down without further escalation, even going so far as to shoot them in the back if the threat is deemed credible enough.

They're both right

Imagine being tackled at running speed by that wrecking ball of a lad.

>anti-gun archfag
What a shocker

McKill urself my dude

pure gold

What an absolutely retarded post. How is the promotion of guns a threat to the military industrial complex? All of this "come and take it" and "they're coming for our guns" is essentially a marketing campaign to get more dumb-dumbs to purchase firearms and ammunition that they don't need.

Everyone should keep and bear arms, not just men. We need more women opening AR-15s so less people will vote for gun control

absolute unit

Those are the kind of students that go to a state school? lol thank god I went to an Ivy.

I don't care, this image is golden

ARCH FAGS BTFO

ITT: stupid burgers

>girls that known how to use guns
my heart loves them and my dick approves

Who the fuck is she?

why are americucks so obsessed with guns?
>muh tyranny
how unpatriotic to be against your country's military. if you don't trust your army maybe you should off yourself?

Attached: 1501335571_perrocaca.jpg (500x375, 39K)

Are you implying the military is always right in their actions? Dismissing criticism is a very dangerous attitude to have.

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-10-20 00-19-46.png (277x529, 199K)

anyone who uses the word toxic is a SJW who needs a bullet to the back of their head

Aren’t programmers supposed to be mean? Guns are mean, they should like them.

Yeaaaaahhhhh.....that's gonna be a yikes from me.

Because someone competent could perform a massacre at some corporation and if they kill off too many important people the company can't get its deliverables out on time or at all. Or you could shoot out the power supply to their facilities. And the government doesn't want that because that makes them that much more likely to get overthrown. Therefore, the press doesn't want this, because they have obligations to the politicians who keep their execs comfy with campaign money.
Besides, corporate tyranny is more than just the military industrial complex. There's debt slavery as well, but it can be too risky to push when the people whose incomes you want all of are armed.
Say you buy a house and your insurance says you need a new roof to keep coverage, and you need insurance or your mortgage foreclosures. If none of their clients have guns, they can selectively elect not to tell certain clients in a timely manner and give them no grace period to get coverage back, essentially kicking them out on the streets. They get the house back, whatever loot you couldn't take with you, maybe a new roof if you paid for the installation, plus whatever payments you already made. Just sue them? How are you going to afford a lawyer when they sucked your last dollar out of you and blacklisted you from any loans? Maybe you have a chance if you've got family and friends to back you up, but they'll know who doesn't and who is therefore vulnerable.
But if you've got a rifle, you can do something about it. They ruined your life, so you'll ruin all theirs. That's a disaster for each person you attack, which they really don't want, so they won't push people to the breaking point if doing so risks that happening.

>tfw used arch for 4 years
>last year installed ubuntu
>last month installed winblows 10
when ar15 girlfren?

Attached: OBhu5oxWKWI?t=97_00:01:11.613.png (1920x1080, 2.1M)

The absolute state of black nerds.

>do all Kent students look like that?
Well the members of Devo were pretty ugly.

Are you black? If so post vids pls

Attached: 1538193455825.gif (267x212, 2.91M)

Why are sperges so courageous?

>Right
>NEET who chases tendies and doesn't get a job
FTFY

Why would we trust them after what they did in the Middle East for the past 18 years?

>being pro-gun means you're against your country's military
Throw yourself and your strawman off a building you dumb faggot. Having access to and knowledge of the use of firearms is a requirement for keeping the GOVERNMENT honest. It has nothing to do with the military. I'm not surprised Hans and Rajesh find this concept hard to grasp.

Attached: washington.png (493x334, 144K)

"I'd say go fuck yourself"

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

I don't mind people owning rifles, but walking around with one slung around your back on a uni campus is just autist shit.

LIBTARDS = OWNED!!! lmao!

They're both wrong

>WEEE'VEEE BEEN COMPROMISED!!!!!!
Gotta love niggers somtimes

Attached: 1503861566970.png (730x1080, 461K)

>Having access to and knowledge of the use of firearms is a requirement for keeping the GOVERNMENT honest
that must be why america has the least corrupt and most honest government on the planet. hmmmmmmmm

its the cool thing to do if your a young kid right now, wouldnt wanna have the wrong opinion and be a demon like the otherside right?

Girl who graduated with an AR on her back. She's exercising her rights and I commend her for it.
An arch user that isn't posting a gun in every EDC thread? BS.

If you can openly see the rifle, that's probably the least likely scenario. A pale pock-mark covered kid carrying a duffle bag onto a campus is another thing.

If open carry is legal, then people should openly carry. No one's gonna open up on a campus if everyone's got a gun on them.

>No one's gonna open up on a campus if everyone's got a gun on them.
why do you think that
they could still kill several people before they were shot themselves, and its not like they dont have a deathwish anyway

The American military is in large the biggest group of dissenters I've ever come to know. All of them fight for the rights of the people and not for the government. A common saying in the army is "love your country, not your government." I love my country and I love my military, but I despise how our political system seems to be bent on taking away as many rights as possible on the daily. Source: active duty

As well, anyone that thinks that a bunch of rednecks with their guns can't keep the military at bay doesn't understand that a bunch of terries in the sand have been doing it for 20 years with nearly broken Soviet rifles

Sounds better to me than someone shooting up an entire high school completely unchallenged ala Parkland, Florida.

The purpose of 2A doesn't change whether you think the country is corrupt or not. Would you like to levy the same bullshit about gun ownership against the government of Switzerland? Or how about naming off a few of the several dozen countries that bar their citizens from owning guns and yet are more corrupt than the US? How many dictators have maintained power because there is no effective means for the population to revolt against tyranny, and therefore pose no threat? You don't have an argument.