Vapes are technology. Why does no one talk about them here? They're too gay for Jow Forums aren't they? Regardless...

Vapes are technology. Why does no one talk about them here? They're too gay for Jow Forums aren't they? Regardless, I bought a cheap one over a year ago just to try and curb my smoking habit. The cigarettes eventually won but I'm thinking about giving it another go.

ITT we discuss vapes/vaping

Attached: vapes.jpg (1200x800, 164K)

>kike marketing discuss
Thank you Mr Goldberg

Don't be ridiculous man. I'd rather discuss this shit here than go to some chad ridden vape forum or slog through pages of shitty anecdotal reviews brought up by jewgle shopping.

Go to or even better, leave for facebook and never return you single-digit-IQ mong.

Only weirdos who use Rust also vape.

Attached: steampunk-mod.jpg (600x400, 36K)

>leave for facebook
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Vapes are cool until you grow up. Was spending mad cash on mechs and drippers until I realized it's a waste of time/money and stopped.

Ended up building a PC with the money I was saving, vaping currently on a IPV4S and some old ass SMOK tank kek.

Anyone?

Attached: IMG_20180913_192145.jpg (2992x4000, 2.67M)

Vaping on a simple iStick pico + Melo 3 sub ohm setup. Bough a small wasp dripper, should arrive tomorrow. I do it because I want to stop smoking mostly.

>heats juice into vapor which can be suckled from a tube
Not much to go on from there. You could add dumb unnecessary shit to it, but it would all be extraneous clutter.

Attached: b3aefae6-fb1c-4dd9-a811-6829781c8075..png (1080x1920, 1.43M)

Sorry, we don't discuss ways to kill yourself on Jow Forums.

Yesterday when vaping my smoke alarm went off, it sucked. Is there anything I can do? Vaping doesn't smell bad, so I don't see any reason not to vape at home.

>Vapes are technology.
No they are not. Get out.

I enjoy vaping but I'm pretty worried about how potentially cancerous nicotine is. Will probably give it up once I leave uni since its pretty adolescent anyway.

Because it's not related to technology and there is nothing to discus about it.
>Regardless, I bought a cheap one over a year ago just to try and curb my smoking habit. The cigarettes eventually won but I'm thinking about giving it another go.
Also how they do not help people quit smoking and are probably not good for health due to nicotine.

Of course they aren't good, but still much much better than smoking.

Get a Juul or Google up on high mg salt nicotine ejuices for whatever you choose to vape with.

>much better than smoking
It's still smoking nicotine unless you get the nicotine free ones but that obviously won't help a smoker quit.

Yes I am using the M tip on a glass connector to a bong. Works well. I am nicely baked right now.

For anyone who has trouble with vape flavors coming off tobacco you can now get tobacco flavored ejuices that are made from real tobacco leaf extraction.

>washed up athlete
...at 23? regardless this ho can get any man she wants, and that is the reality.

Yes, but the worst thing about cigarettes is not the nicotine, it's the actual smoke. Cigarette smoke contains several carcinogenic substances and tar, while vaping only has nicotine.

>fat and pudgy
>no definition, and round face
>gross facial hair
>fat
>rusty-spoon
no thanks

Also I don't recommend to start vaping, but if you can't quit smoking it's at least better to vape.

Nicotine is fairly harmless by itself. It's addictive yes. But it's not what kills you when you smoke. It's all the carcinogens in tobacco being burnt that causes ill health. It's actually a lot safer to vaporize tobacco like you would with cannabis. The problem is whenever you go searching for studies on nicotine it is nearly always attached to smoking studies.

i'm not a fan of the culture surrounding vaping but i prefer vaping to smoking -- try some pod system or a salt-nic system if you just want to get away from cigs. i'm use a clunky mod when i'm at home but if i'm working i have a juul clone i use.

Attached: vapes.png (1335x1567, 3.14M)

I bought a new box mod, it’s the first one I’ve ever had. Before that I was using an X8 smok, one of the pen ones.

The battery in that lasted fucking AGES. Like I’d get two weeks of abuse before I needed to charge it. My new box takes two fucking massive batteries, and needs charging every second day. I’m running it at 65w with a 0.16 coil. Why the fuck is it chewing so much power?

Sounds normal. I have 1 battery and charge it at least once a day.