Where were you when Trump saved the tech industry?

Where were you when Trump saved the tech industry?

Attached: 1539896560815m.jpg (1012x1024, 131K)

Other urls found in this thread:

revealnews.org/article/job-brokers-steal-wages-entrap-indian-tech-workers-in-us/
youtube.com/watch?v=J1Ej7DZXwH8
youtube.com/watch?v=SI3UU4PrI3A
washingtonpost.com/business/economy/trump-ditches-144-year-old-postal-pact-that-boosts-chinese-retailers/2018/10/17/88aefea6-d234-11e8-8c22-fa2ef74bd6d6_story.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>>>/pol

Poojeet seething

Attached: 1485912516089.jpg (800x820, 605K)

>saved
Who's gonna replace all them pajeets? /v/edditors who can't fizzbuzz?

t. Rajesh

Fuck. Now how am I going to make a Enterprise Java Beans flashlight server?

Trump killed IBM.

based and redpilled

Finally.

I'm a spic and my company brought me here to build enterprise fintech shit.

on my job, 70% is indian.

I hate that my wife can't get work permit. For some reason, people in the us thinks that everyone wants to live here. Its dumb

Fucking finally. I will vote for trump if he stops the h-1b program.

Forgot to add.. I'm just here for 2 or 3 years for the adventure.

What's wrong with some competition dude? There are plenty of tech jobs.

Go compete in your own country, Sancho.

I see Drumpf's pandering to racists again.
Is there another election coming up in burgerland?

Red dots elect Modi and then unironically accuse Uncle Sam of racism.

Yeah.. it is easy there. But the tech is not as advanced

THANK GOD.

ddddrrrrruuuuummmmpfpfpfpfpfffttt reeeeee

Good NPC, extra RAM for you tonight

Attached: Screen_Shot_2018-10-18_at_5.50.02_PM.png (589x455, 176K)

In Seattle watching pajeets get deported. They're already getting green card rejections. This is literally the very first thing about Trump's platform that caught my attention back in 2015 so it feels GLORIOUS watching it become policy.

Attached: 1535227704045.png (462x536, 392K)

Let me guess you also believe we need immigrant to replenish our population

Why IBM so many Indian? When former employer got deal with IBM i saw a lot indian name on our mail. soooo many.

Eh, depends on the revisions involved. That show can't run without foreigners.

Pajeet nepotism.

Finally those sweet 700k jobs

Attached: 1535455067516.png (664x735, 71K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: 1499388562241.jpg (325x326, 22K)

>>>/india/

i made an updated version of the poojeet one after i made that one you posted. which was an edited version of the mexican one someone else made.

Attached: 1485896467307.jpg (800x820, 694K)

>using npc meme unironically
Kys

poolacaust incoming lads

Found the libcuck NPC

India might be the only country in the world that makes Mexico look like a first world country in comparison

>ahahahahah
It is a great fucking time to be a minority in cs. Bring on the fucking dough

this is you

Attached: archuser.jpg (220x229, 5K)

Careful on the salt, Prashanth.

>you
trump era has made me some fucking money. But that meme is cringy my dude

Attached: sheeple.png (376x401, 46K)

Attached: redditfilename.jpg (1063x1080, 109K)

Attached: npc_upgrade.png (500x701, 1.02M)

Attached: 1536629731363.png (376x400, 86K)

Trying to reuse someone else's old memes is like the native american DNA test thing. You're the retarded bullied kid who goes "no u!" because you couldn't come up with a clever come back. It's kind of pathetic

is it time for me to learn Java??????

DOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLDDDDD GGGGGGGDSARDRUUUUUUIIIII MFDSOFOPDSPPP

i thought hating indians was a old Jow Forums meme about them in the gym. then Jow Forums hate them cause shitskins but even Jow Forums? are indians really shitty people? plz no meme answers

Attached: 1493607882993.png (519x562, 524K)

Jow Forums and Jow Forums also hate them

IBM=Indian Business Man

it's a great meme
didn't like it in the beginning too, but it generated an astronomical amount of butthurt in leftists

At least in the IT field, several large consulting firms pack themselves full of H1-Bs, then loan them out cheap to large companies. It's massively exploitative both for the indian, and the whole H1-B system. As for here, people blame indians when the real problem is capitalists.

revealnews.org/article/job-brokers-steal-wages-entrap-indian-tech-workers-in-us/

They lower wages for the rest of us in the IT sector. Reduce the amount of entry jobs for newcomers and they generally are shit at their job.

IBM-Incontinent Bavarian Mil

>mfw only npcs post npc memes

Incontinent Bavarian Milkman

I was at home, having an argument with a girl that, while not marriage material, gave me the best nuts of my life, because I told her I didn't vote, which caused her to react violently when Hillary was losing. [spoiler]I would have voted Trump, but I fell for the lies that Shillary was going to win by a landslide. I like to believe that me not voting didn't bring my bad luck to the polls.[/spoiler]

I beat you keep a collection of dirty toenails and cook them in oil and eat them with your food

>For some reason, people in the us thinks that everyone wants to live here
but you fukin live here.....go back heyzoos

About fucking time, companies have done nothing but abuse the shit out of this program while whining that "hur dur we can't fill jobs not enough kids in STEM"

If we're lucky, it'll be something along the lines of changing the minimum H1-B salary to 200k a year, which will easily end this problem permanently and only the absolute best would come into the country

NICE!!!!

WTF I LOVE TRUMP NOW

>companies have to pay reasonable wages now

oh no no no

You mean
>oh no companies have to outsource now

the funny part is that a lot of poos get paid the same as Americans in large companies
IBM is one of them

What's the difference between them coming here and taking our jobs and the jobs going there? At least there are some jobs you can't outsource.

They may as well outsource if they're going to fuck over americans by only hiring h1bs, but then again that's not going to happen or they would've done it already

About fucking time! Get these pooloos out of the country ASAP! OUT OUT OUT!

Attached: 1519936322394.jpg (750x563, 39K)

The primary difference, from what I've seen, is that domestically sourced poos are a lot smarter than outsourced poos.
When they're all in their native homeland you can't really tell the difference now can you?

youtube.com/watch?v=J1Ej7DZXwH8

Attached: 1489161404281.jpg (1200x749, 390K)

youtube.com/watch?v=SI3UU4PrI3A

>I'm just here for 2 or 3 years for the adventure.

>"adventure" in burgerland
>get shot
>go home to shitholespicland
>get shot again
is life suffering foar you

>outsourcing
>when Trump is preparing for a war with China
>when Trump is throwing tariffs everywhere to force China to become expansionist
>when Trump is rejecting trade deals to put the fear of god into his "allies"
Something tells me that we aren't going to be outsourcing our critical industries to Asian countries or India.

Call me a Pajeet to my face. I dare you.

Attached: 1514613028767.jpg (1920x1080, 162K)

fucking finally

lol

I ha e literally never met a person named pajeet though.

Too bad for Adidas and Android OEMs.

Without pajeets in the US, who they are selling their shit to?

And stress that:
Yes they are brought in to do your job "cheaper" but they're are literally shit, so the hiring firm 9 times out of 10 has to hire a cleanup crew to fix 9 months of inevitable pahjeet shitfest fuck ups allowed by some fucker in middle management who got the bright idea to use poos to lower costs and boost themselves into a bonus.

Goblins have been getting bigger lately.

Attached: 1539470169318.png (1280x928, 526K)

imagine the smell

>For some reason, people in the us thinks that everyone wants to live here. Its dumb

Aussie here, why the fuck do people want to go to the USA?

>20% tariff or pay a white person 500% more
Oh no, I wonder what they will pick.

Care to explain why you're outsourcing national security critical software to a Chinese Government proxy firm, Chairman user?

Lots of land. It's pretty cheap if you stay off the coast and you'll generally make way more money than elsewhere. Lots of job opportunities.

Because all the jobs in the industry are working with national security critical software right?

>pajeet written IoT software isn't a national security risk
>insecure security cameras aren't a national security risk
>openly advertised lists of government workers purchasable through marketing firms aren't a national security risk
Everything is a national security risk, user. China isn't like the Soviet Union, it has it's tendrils everywhere.

At some point you're going to have to accept that the days of globalism are coming to an end, at least until China is glassed.

Oh god this is great, keep telling people this to keep shitskins out of our country.

Nope. I'm going to keep getting my cheap shit from China which works perfectly fine and there's nothing you can do about it Cleetus.

>which works perfectly fine

>The former China chief of the Canadian Security Intelligence Service has said that Western counter-intelligence agencies ‘have identified Confucius Institutes as forms of spy agencies’ used by the Chinese government.

>In recent years a trend has emerged in which certain university centres or departments have become enclaves of ethnic Chinese scholars. Non-Chinese academics are grumbling about ethnic discrimination, noting bias in staff recruitment, allocation of PhD scholarships and invitations to visitors, each of which goes against the spirit of multiculturalism.

>According to close observers, China has embarked on ‘a deliberate, state- sponsored project to circumvent the costs of research, overcome cultural disadvantages, and “leapfrog” to the forefront by leveraging the creativity of other nations’. This is the warning made by William Hannas, James Mulvenon and Anna Puglisi in their definitive book Chinese Industrial Espionage.37 Another expert, James McGregor, in a report for the US Chamber of Commerce, put it even more bluntly: China’s high-tech research plan is a ‘blueprint for technology theft on a scale the world has never seen before’.38 So why would the Australian government be subsidising these ambitions, particularly when the technological advances are helping to build China’s military might?

Attached: -xxOz-china-1-articleLarge.jpg?quality=75&auto=webp&disable=upscale.jpg (600x918, 66K)

>and there's nothing you can do about it Cleetus

That's where you are wrong kiddo. I can vote for Trump 2020 :^)

About that.

washingtonpost.com/business/economy/trump-ditches-144-year-old-postal-pact-that-boosts-chinese-retailers/2018/10/17/88aefea6-d234-11e8-8c22-fa2ef74bd6d6_story.html

Unironically this. And I dislike him greatly.

Man I remember when a leader did something to benefit his own country at the expense of another they'd be praised.
I mean shit nigga remember colonisation?

Is Jow Forums

Geee they could raise wages... Naaaa let's import shitskins.

He already did

That's because you're an idiot.

Curry and baby oil?

Nobody actually values competition, it's just a power move.

If you're not racist you're not paying attention. Nigger

It really bothers you how popular this meme got.

imagine a world where you aren't constantly being undercut by foreign labour

it would even destroy the gig economy

imagine

How come that's the only you NPCs ever post?

FUCK TRUMP FUCK WHITE PEOPLE