Just shut the fuck up

Just shut the fuck up.
youtu.be/saFl2CTag5E

Attached: Screenshot_20181018-191019.png (1920x1080, 1.62M)

Watched many of his videos but at some point it was too much for some reason.

Using your hands is a good trick

>watching annoying vloggers

He has some ok content about coding interviews.

Based and redpilled.

Q - Zionist
Alex Jones - Zionist
Jerome Corsi - Zionist
Roger Stone - Zionist
PJW - Zionist
Posobiec - Zionist
Bannon - Zionist
Ben Shapiro - Zionist
Jordan Peterson - Zionist
Geert Wilders - Zionist
Sam Harris - Zionist
Spencer - Zionist
Mich Enoch - Zionist
Lauren Southern - Zionist
Faith Goldy - Zionist
Sellner/Pettibone - Zionist
Tommy Robinson - Zionist
Ann Coulter - Zionist
Molyneux - Zionist
Cernovich - Zionist
George Webb - Zionist
Jason Goodman - Zionist
Matt Couch - Zionist
Milo - Zionist
JF - Zionist
Andrew Anglin - Zionist
Weev - Zionst
Sargoy of Mossad - Zionist
Kyle Chapman - Zionist
Stephen Crowder - Zionist
David Duke - ?Zionist shill?
Laura Loomer - Zionist
Patrick Little - Zionist
Gavin mccines - Zionist
Jared Taylor - Zionist
Robert spencer - Zionist
Pamela geller - Zionist
Charlie kirk - Zionist
Candice owens - Zionist
Thomas paine - Zionist
Douglas murray - Zionist
Joe Rogan - Zionist shill
Kate Hopkins - Zionist
Elon Musk - Zionist
Techlead - Zionist

The issue is that I have no idea what the fuck he's going to talk about or even how long his shitty video is.
Which is a problem universal to all faggot youtubers.
I don't give a shit how good your content is if the core of your platform is that you make poorly thought out opinions and ramble on and on for 30 minutes daily.

>watching kike funded jewtubers in the first place

Not an argument

Funny coming from this guy because I always gotta watch his videos on 2x because he talks so much while saying so fucking little

Not an argument

I'll subscribe to him just because he's Asian. Too many Jews, niggers and white pigs on Youtube, I need some diversity.

This guy, like most Asians, is extremely dedicated to being the perfect wage slave. He doesn't do anything for passion and all of his choices, from programming languages to operating systems, are based primarily on popularity and what makes him most employable.

What a dullard.

He's wrong.

That kind of people that talk a lot and don't shut up, they effectively gain leadership.

You think the norms will see them for what they are, but the norms won't, and they will follow these shitheads, and they will reject YOU, because you are not with the LEADER.

And they lived enough that you are with the leader, or against the leader.

It's really true. The level of bullshit you can get people to believe is astounding if you can confidently talk about it for a long time.

His response to that was that having normies following you isn't great when you alienate talent who will go create their own competing group instead of help you out.

stop spreading our secrets, expect a phone call from operator

Attached: kenobi_011.jpg (552x376, 59K)

Wow /g, stop being triggered that you are not as successful as him

Attached: hiding your faggot post.png (200x200, 1K)

I've been here for over 10 years and I've never once seen Jow Forums this triggered.

Jow Forums white boys are afraid of statically more intelligent Asian men and black bulls.

You may see some stuff in the sky that are not there. Let me guess I am a Zionist too and so is your cat

Right, I bet you are more of a dullard than him. Why don't you make some youtube videos fatty.

user - Zionist
My cat Zeke - Zionist

There is literally nothing wrong with based Jews slaughtering mudslimes.

ITT people who don't understand sarcasm or humor in general.

die in your sleep ugly fucking chink

>but what about the nonbinary users
dropped

Stop shilling your channel, chinknigger.

Elon Musk literally called them out.

Fuck off, you faggot chink.

are the people who sat by the river Babylon, Zionist's too?

this. the guy is hilarious and he earns money trolling, straight faced, in 15 minute increments.

>video starts
>*crack*
>siiiip

>i was just pretended to be retarded! i swear!

If you can't tell that he's being sarcastic most of the time just kys dude it you don't watch enough of his vids.

Attached: dude.jpg (736x916, 260K)

based

>quits working for google
>works for Youtube now

Guy is literally just a fucking frontend dev. Nothing special.

>you need to shut up and listen to me
>here's my sponsor buy this flashlight
yes goy watch his ads

He's literally made jokes about how he couldn't find a sponsor for a vid so he grabbed his home speaker and said that the video was sponsored by it.

Got any proof?

Stop shilling your channel, mongoloid

what home speaker? he talked about a flashlight in the video. was the amazon links he directed you to a joke too?

>over 130k subs
>easy YouTube money doing the vlog equivalent of shit posting
>people here taking the bait (unsurprisingly)

I used to watch him but got bored since his act gets pretty boring but damn some of you are simple minded

also notice how he awkwardly holds up that soda can in the beginning, displaying the brand name obviously another sponsor

how do people watch this, don't you get annoyed by shit like that? nothing is genuine

>100th thread of retarded chink jewtuber
why is this nobody getting spammed constantly? is your channel not getting you the shekels you need

I'm not referencing that video I'm referencing his video about his stories as a tech lead or something like that.

OK that has to be bait.

>Chads gain social dominance and take the initiative by talking first
>the virgin later makes a vlog talking about how communication is a two way street and those guys were arrogant
Absolute state of this beta faggot. No fucking seminar will overrule natural rules of leadership.

the competing group will have their own talent-less leaders as well

Jews are based, nothing wrong with Israel, everything wrong with Muslim countries.

Half the people on this list are not jewish nor are they zionists.

why do we have two threads about this faggot?

make sure you email him asking how many rupees his shilling cost him.

Attached: TL.png (3556x1380, 698K)

I honestly have no idea what you are trying to imply with that image

Jow Forums: the place where fags shill other fags

>ignores post text
kek

*gives you a firm handshake*
nothing personal, sir

5 seconds into the 1st video by this idiot posted today was enough for me to dismiss him as an idiot.
Just living proof opionions are like assholes. Seems this asshole's opinions are shittier than most.

some assholes are sniffed more than others

he's a google engineering tech lead so his asshole is gonna see more traffic than yours mr. anonymous NEETo-kun

what are you trying out for a popularity contest?

popularity leads to influence in the real world. that's why he gets money and bitches while you Jow Forums stays seething inside a basement fapping to anime

try harder then asshole. you're doing a great job of pissing people off instead of appealing to the audience you're targeting

truth hurts

>gets a lot of money
This clown preaching about his life is so delusional. If you watch his video on why he thinks silicon valley is the best place on earth you can see how flawed and delusional he is.
>why doesn't everyone move here
>just live with your parents that already own a house in the heart of silicon Valley and then it's not that expensive!

>you should watch more of his vids, that's how you realize how well he pretends to be retarded!
Stop shilling your channel, chinknigger.

how many more times are you going to shill his videos, you fucking underaged imbecile

Good to see the normies of Jow Forums have finally discovered the glorious TechLead

prepare your asshole for the people who don't get his memes

Attached: 1492525359543.png (529x502, 502K)

is it satire?

Attached: animal.png (235x238, 70K)

Very ez style

Attached: Screenshot_20181019-215509_Clover.jpg (720x227, 53K)

Can someone call ICE on this Chink and get his ass deported?

what an amazing tech related youtube channel boy I sure do hope I get more videos on the tech behind filling 10 minutes so I get mid-roll ads.

>Sargoy of Mossad
made me chuckle

Hava nagila

Attached: nothingisbeyondourreach.png (550x550, 386K)

>Jews are based, Muslims bad

You realize they are the exact same fucking thing right? Same Abrahamic religion, same part of godforsaken desert, same "kill or enslave anyone that's not us" Cult?

Who is this faggot and why should I care about him?

what can be done with people so retarded they even get booted off /pol

>the river
>Babylon
Nigga even I know it's bullshit.

please I need a quick rundown

If you gotta ask, then you need to kys